It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Lee Harvey Oswald in Dallas, incredible media access, unthinkable today.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The always terrific Corbett Report just put out a documentary style discussion of Oswald; looks like the man was sent to Russia after he left the Marines as a set up to be used as a patsy; this is truly wonderfully done (like Corbett's epic '9-11 in Five Minutes' which I also highly recommend).

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
And yet there are still many people who will not admit that the government has any impact on the media in the US, not to mention that they control it in many respects. That is the truth, and this is a great illustration of how the rights of the citizenry have been taken away. This directly affects everyone, because the media is supposed to serve as a checks and balances system to what the government tells the people.

What happened to real investigative reporting as well? It used to be impossible for the government to hide their large crimes, but now it is the standard. They can do whatever they want, and the people will never hear about it. This is why I think conspiracy theorists, proper conspiracy theorists that is, play a very important role in today's society. They are filling the void that the media has left when they sold their souls to the government.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by twohawks

I saw the same show you did but what got me thinking was one bullet was supposed to have missed and hit Kennedy when it hit the ground and shrapnel hit him. Then he was shot twice with two different types of bullets. One that would shatter on impact and other went right through him.
No mention of the bullet hole in the car windscreen though.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
As I watch the Oswald video, and knowing something about how to tell if people are lying (there is a current thread on that subject active on the site now that added a little to my knowledge, but still misses the biggest tell which I won't go into: www.abovetopsecret.com... ), it's kind of odd that it seems, according to the standards I know about now, that he is telling the truth. I haven't seen these films of Oswald since learning about lie detection, and they do put another seed of doubt in my mind that maybe the whole story isn't out yet (I know saying that sounds odd to most here, who seem to know for a fact that Oswald either was a patsy or someone else killed Kennedy, ranging from the secret service agent driving his car to the ever-present man in the bushes on the grassy knoll - but when I'm being very serious in my posts instead of my usual satire and play mixed with serious, I try to word the post carefully and with honesty).
edit on 16-11-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I saw that one and I'm not buying into their conclusions. As the "autopsy" was a completely botched affair, I don't know if it's good for anything other than lining a bird cage. The exit wound is shaky evidence, at best, and I just don't see a accidental shot from Hickey, the SS guy, as being that shot that made JFK's head go back to the left. I have a hard time believing a random shot just happened to kill the president, seems way too unlikely.

I Also had a hard time with a ricochet hitting JFK. Two shots, one ricocheted and hit him, the other was a accident? Just seems very ridiculous that that happened. Maybe it did but the odds are against it happening.

I do believe they smelled gunpowder from a ground level shot(s) but I just don't see it happening the way they claimed it did.

YMMV, but that's the way I see it.
edit on 11/16/2013 by TheSpanishArcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

TheSpanishArcher

I saw that one and I'm not buying into their conclusions. As the "autopsy" was a completely botched affair, I don't know if it's good for anything other than lining a bird cage. The exit wound is shaky evidence, at best, and I just don't see a accidental shot from Hickey, the SS guy, as being that shot that made JFK's head go back to the left. I have a hard time believing a random shot just happened to kill the president, seems way too unlikely.

I Also had a hard time with a ricochet hitting JFK. Two shots, one ricocheted and hit him, the other was a accident? Just seems very ridiculous that that happened. Maybe it did but the odds are against it happening.

I do believe they smelled gunpowder from a ground level shot(s) but I just don't see it happening the way they claimed it did.

YMMV, but that's the way I see it.
edit on 11/16/2013 by TheSpanishArcher because: (no reason given)

In regard to your query concerning the head movement and explosive skull and brain parts to the rear of the car, when a bullet designed to fragment on impact enters the confined space of a hard skull, is it not possible for the concussion force of that now fragmented round to be redirected by the matter and fluid within that skull not to mention the skull it's self.

Once the round fragmented the fragments themselves won't carry the same force the bullet as a whole would carry. Thus allowing for differing physical fractional properties to come into play

As to the other two shots, I can only venture a guess that it was a conspiracy to assassinate him. Whether the kill shot came from a co-conspirator or an accidental firing, I can not say. I have my own questions regarding that as well. But the science behind the trajectory of the kill shot and it's overall effects sounds very plausible.
edit on 17-11-2013 by twohawks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

scotsdavy1

I saw the same show you did but what got me thinking was one bullet was supposed to have missed and hit Kennedy when it hit the ground and shrapnel hit him. Then he was shot twice with two different types of bullets. One that would shatter on impact and other went right through him.
No mention of the bullet hole in the car windscreen though.

I'm not familiar with a bullet through a windshield, either I didn't catch that part of the program or your referring to something I have no knowledge of. Please share with me where that info comes from. The magic bullet comes embedded in governor Connelys leg and the other third turned into fragments. If there was a broken windshield which car was it. If it was the presidents, why could it not have been the ricochet. Connelly testified he heard the pres say he had been hit after the first gun shot rang out, that doesn't necessarily mean it penetrated his body, it could have been nothing more than a passing flesh wound breaking the windshield after hitting Kennedy.

Speculation on my part but certainly possible.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

read here bullet

if you google about it you will find plenty more as well....
edit on 17-11-2013 by scotsdavy1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join