It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Vaccine Fraud Uncovered - Researchers File False Claim Document

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

have you seen the movie 'Constant Gardiner"? If you haven't seen it then I would highly recommend it.

It is all abut big pharma and 3rd world Countries.

After seeing that, now I am not too surprised at the big agenda...oops, big pharma.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Thurisaz

have you seen the movie 'Constant Gardiner"? If you haven't seen it then I would highly recommend it.

It is all abut big pharma and 3rd world Countries.

After seeing that, now I am not too surprised at the big agenda...oops, big pharma.

That was on Tv once.The trouble is it was very mild and tip toed around the subject.The title was also so obscure as it is an unknown film.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

boncho
reply to post by St0rD

It hurts when you hear people you love saying they are going to get vaccinated for influenza and you know deep down yourself the human body is perfectly made to resist such basic virus.

It hurts when people fail to study history and realize that the flu used to wipe out a lot of people. Or look even at current numbers and realize it still causes quite a bit of death (in people with weak immune systems):

Seasonal epidemics
Influenza epidemics occur yearly during autumn and winter in temperate regions. Illnesses result in hospitalizations and deaths mainly among high-risk groups (the very young, elderly or chronically ill). Worldwide, these annual epidemics result in about three to five million cases of severe illness, and about 250 000 to 500 000 deaths.

www.who.int...

Mind you, the third world is not that good at even tallying flu deaths.

So even if you think the WHO is lying, you can bet there are still a high number out there fearing the flu.

Also considering variations of the Flu nearly killed off 3-5% of the entire world's population, I am pretty sure the virus deserves more respect than you offer it.

And I'm not even saying vaccines doesn't work, because we all know how their basic principle works, and it makes sense, I'm simply claiming that pharmaceutical industries haven't our best interests at heart.

And people that tell us not to take vaccines do? Odd how they all have organizations and agendas of their own, and they don't set up little medicine free hippy compounds and lead by example.

When I was at college, I used to visit my parents in their countryside house in the winter. We would be in contact with few or no people. A week after I had arrived, Mom got her influenza shot. Within days I had the flu. We had not been out to see anyone, nor had anyone come to visit us. For me that's conclusive proof that the injections spread flu around and not the other way round.

What is in a flu vaccine? Disabled flu virus particles. Theoretically, they shouldn't be able to reproduce.

Mom also recently found a cancerous lump at the site of her last injection.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I wonder if this so called vaccination has anything to do with this 97% infection rate in vaccinated children?
It seems as if it does! When will we wake up from this nightmare? Or will we continue to allow these companies
to cause us to suffer? I guess karma has a hefty price for our ignorance!

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

boncho

breadinspector
Vaccines are the biggest hoax in medicine, those who prescribe to the science of vaccines are highly deluded and brain washed, the cycle will continue tho because the crooks run the world.

I'm curious where the scientific evidence is for this? Because for years, the vaccine industry has been pumping out paper after paper supporting their conclusions, and if it is so easy to lie, to fake the data, why not simply make up a lying paper that denounces vaccines, showing them to be a total fraud.

Why haven't the anti-vax creators thought of this? And why every attempt by them to do this, it comes up as complete bunk?

Odd.

Because the so called Anti-vax people don't need to lie and the reason the truth is being debunked is through the infinite resources and connections of big pharmaceutical companies! It's not really that hard to make these connections if we are not in denial!

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

Because the so called Anti-vax people don't need to lie and the reason the truth is being debunked is through the infinite resources and connections of big pharmaceutical companies! It's not really that hard to make these connections if we are not in denial!

Is that right? You speak in absolutes. Which is a shame for anyone who chooses. I never said that big pharma doesn't lie, nor are they saints, or anything of the like.

I am just pointing out the skewed logic. Anti-vax says pharma lies about all their vaccines. That scientific papers are nothing more than toilet paper.

Yet, most of the time someone tries to put something out in the anti-vas crowd, which usually doesn't even come close to being scientific, they are rife with fraud. If it's so easy to tell a lie and get away with it, why don't the anti-vax crowd do it? Because we catch them lying over and over again.

Most of the points are sourced and can be independently verified.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Not surprised. As always, disgusted. Bump.

S&F& ...
edit on 15/11/13 by soficrow because: phrase

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

stormcell

boncho
reply to post by St0rD

It hurts when you hear people you love saying they are going to get vaccinated for influenza and you know deep down yourself the human body is perfectly made to resist such basic virus.

It hurts when people fail to study history and realize that the flu used to wipe out a lot of people. Or look even at current numbers and realize it still causes quite a bit of death (in people with weak immune systems):

Seasonal epidemics
Influenza epidemics occur yearly during autumn and winter in temperate regions. Illnesses result in hospitalizations and deaths mainly among high-risk groups (the very young, elderly or chronically ill). Worldwide, these annual epidemics result in about three to five million cases of severe illness, and about 250 000 to 500 000 deaths.

www.who.int...

Mind you, the third world is not that good at even tallying flu deaths.

So even if you think the WHO is lying, you can bet there are still a high number out there fearing the flu.

Also considering variations of the Flu nearly killed off 3-5% of the entire world's population, I am pretty sure the virus deserves more respect than you offer it.

And I'm not even saying vaccines doesn't work, because we all know how their basic principle works, and it makes sense, I'm simply claiming that pharmaceutical industries haven't our best interests at heart.

And people that tell us not to take vaccines do? Odd how they all have organizations and agendas of their own, and they don't set up little medicine free hippy compounds and lead by example.

When I was at college, I used to visit my parents in their countryside house in the winter. We would be in contact with few or no people. A week after I had arrived, Mom got her influenza shot. Within days I had the flu. We had not been out to see anyone, nor had anyone come to visit us. For me that's conclusive proof that the injections spread flu around and not the other way round.

What is in a flu vaccine? Disabled flu virus particles. Theoretically, they shouldn't be able to reproduce.

Mom also recently found a cancerous lump at the site of her last injection.

It seems from this graph of 2 centuries that death rates were plummeting due to improved living standards.

childhealthsafety.wordpress.com...

you can see vaccines came in at the tail end of those plummeting death rates.

The fact is you cannot substitute any medication for good clean water and nutritious food and good hygiene with good sanitation.All this $300 million spend on research for a malaria vaccine is simple profiteering as it does not address the basics.The vaccine is rubbish anyway and lasts 4 years maximum under optimal conditions and only about 40% effective and wears of after 4 months.Even these figures are suspect and probably massaged to look good.

In fact all these attempts to dump medicines (some past their sell by date) on the third world are pointless.They may recover today with medication but if they can't get clean water and proper food and hygiene and sanitation they will end up dead tomorrow anyway.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I know this is going to sound political, but, this is why we need to spend tax dollars on regulations and enforcement personal, this is the whole point of having government. there have always been wealthy people, who would screw anyone for a buck. you need representation of the average joe out there, that will work in his best interests, not theirs. it's about time we put these company executive bastards in prison, no more just having the corporations pay a fine.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join