It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Open Letter to the Vatican [Nov2013]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
A little light background music;

Dear Pope & Co,

It has been a long time since I last contacted you but I thought it was about time. I don't know where to start...

Well, you buggered that up didn't you? Proud of yourselves are you? I'm disgusted!

When I said go forth and multiply I did not say go forth and multiply exponentially. And just how is it that you could do such a thing as multiply without tasting the fruits? Why must you make me out to be an idiot? Adam and Eve saw what the animals were doing and they have the very same instinct. They were supposed to do it. Oh, and another thing, having so many children that you cannot afford to feed them all is not my will at all, where do you get this nonsense? I would rather you refrain or use contraception, or at least sleep with people of the same sex. Continuing to procreate just so you can get your end away is not OK now, is it? Be fair. Stop interfering with my will just so you can have more followers 'donating to the cause'.

Speaking of children, WTF???

Just what do you think you are doing exactly? There is no fire and brimstone in Hell. What I have planned for you will make fire and brimstone look like an all expenses paid week at the Ritz in late spring.

They are MY children! How dare you!

Now, I specifically remember saying that life was sacred. I should know, I was there when I said it. You weren't. Where do you get the idea that you can kill in my name? Am I so incompetent now that I cannot kill for myself? Do you think me such a fool? I put those people there for a reason! Do not preach killing in my name, I have warned you about this before!

Talking about abuse of power I would like to talk to you about women. They are not evil for being the way I made them. They are my creation. What gives you the right to assume you can take ownership of them and hold them in a position of subservience. You have equal roles that I planned for each of you. Bo not assume your ideas towards women should trump my own. It is not OK to beat your wife, or anyone for that matter. They are your mothers, your nannas, your sisters, your lovers. Treat them as such. I made you of unequal stature so you could each fulfill your protective roles, not so women would be easier to beat and control. The only person you need to control is yourself. Why do you preach against women? I know why, it is not OK and you will not get away with it.

Now, when I said it is harder for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man to get into Heaven, just what exactly do you think I meant by that? Do you think I meant go out and take money off the poor every Sunday? Do you think I said to leave them to go hungry so you could get your fancy, expensive robes and gold-laden city in Rome? You are oppressors. You are the exact opposite of a true representation of me! You are a disgrace to not just me but also to humanity and morality. You steal from my people.

You lie. You lie to my people and demand they be loyal to you. You baffle them with accidental images on toast and condensation on false idol statues.You lie about my punishment. You lie about my reward. You lie about my word. You lie to the children of my creation for your own gain. You lie about my miracles and you lie about my intention.

I have not installed any hiearchies, monarchies or class systems. Man did that. 'Position in life' is not a God-given right nor my will on Earth. It is a situation brought about by money and I quite remember saying to you that money is the root of all evil. I wasn't just saying it for the sake of making small talk. The meek shall inherit the Earth, still.

Why did you frame me for AIDS?

Why do you preach that I will forgive just about anything in return for three 'Hail Marys'?

Why do you traumatize my children?

You know all those things you have written are lies. Mary was a young woman not a virgin, I told you that. When I said Jesus was my son i meant it in the same way that you are all my children. You knew that too. I said follow his example, not follow him blindly whilst attributing all kinds of nonsense to him. He was not resurrected, he was resuscitated, remember that? His wife was a doctor after all.

Expect me soon.

You have had plenty of time to reform, I am out of patience with you. Your time is up.

Divinely Yours,

God

edit on 10112013 by Tsu322 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Hehe This... is just awesome. Well thought! S&F, and many thanks for this really good read!

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
whooo, wait a minute. THE WAY U MADE THEM. WTF. You think u are the G man?

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

cloaked4u
You think u are the G man?

I think you meant the G force?

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

S&F. Very apt.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Tsu322
An Open Letter to the Vatican [Nov2013]

An Open Letter to Vatican [AD 57]

"To all God’s beloved in Rome, who are called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for all of you, because your faith is proclaimed throughout the world." (Rom 1:7)
edit on 10-11-2013 by Ove38 because: text fix

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by swanne

Thank you so much.

Have you thought about entering this time? I hope so, your last entry was fantastic!

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

cloaked4u
whooo, wait a minute. THE WAY U MADE THEM. WTF. You think u are the G man?

Hmm,

You don't seem like the gullible type.

Would you like to be my disciple? I'm working on part three, Testament strikes back.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by iSomeone

Thank you!

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ove38

Peace? They wouldn't know peace if it refused to slap them in the face!

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Gold star, although...

I can hear the sound of the can of worms opening up from here....

S&F from me.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Tsu322
reply to post by swanne

Thank you so much.

You're quite welcome!

Have you thought about entering this time? I hope so, your last entry was fantastic!

Thanks! But no, I won't be entering this time. Not enough time to write. As Delmore Schwartz brilliantly puts it,

"Time is the school in which we learn
That time is the fire in which we burn. "

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

Thank you. I guess I'm going to be out of favor with a lot of ATS for this.

LOL

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by swanne

Your post made me smile, and want to take the batteries out of my clock!

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Moonlight Sonata was a very nice touch, and a perfect musical backdrop to a rant by God.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Thank you! I had it on in the background on repeat when I was writing it.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

swanne
"Time is the school in which we learn
That time is the fire in which we burn."

You remembered!

Very nice little rant, by the way, Tsu. I even agree with it. I nearly wrote a rant from God myself, coincidentally. I'm glad now that something else occurred to me that I felt I could do more with.

Pssst... I S'n'F'd it just because of the background music, great idea, but I would have anyway after reading it. Nice.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Thought Provoker

Thank you thought provoker!

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks God would be angry.

top topics

join