It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do chemtrail debunkers have to gain?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Metaphysique

and some shil*COUGH*debunkers, I mean really need to update their playbook

That does work both ways.

Same evidence = same debunking.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I have a very difficult time accepting Chemtrails [ any label will do ] as Contrails. At 65 I can honestly state they weren't an everyday event. I've also flown as a Commercial pilot and ' they ' have only been and issue the past twenty years ? I've heard the excuses. More flights, hence they [ extended trails ] have become more obvious. I don't claim to know what, if anything, is going on, but my life experience of NOT seeing them is difficult to ignore . When I consider the nefarious nature of government. The Military interest in the utilization of weather manipulation as a weapon of war. The global warming fans suggesting extended trails may be a method to control said alleged warming, I wonder. The one HUGE issue I can not get around are the flight patterns associated with these trails. Checkerboards ,figure eights, etc. at altitude.
I normally don't get involved in these discussions because my only input is my experience an these extended trails are unquestionably a fairly resent phenomena. If this was not the case these conversations would not occur, correct ?

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

YOU'RE a chemtrail debunker. you tell US what you get out of it. clearly you must get something. who would have time to devote to that cause unless they were compensated?

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

dazbog
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I have a very difficult time accepting Chemtrails [ any label will do ] as Contrails. At 65 I can honestly state they weren't an everyday event.

nope, they weren't.

I've also flown as a Commercial pilot

what types, where, how many hours?

and ' they ' have only been and issue the past twenty years ?

Being an issue is not the same thing as existing.

They have EXISTED since WW1. "Being an issue" is people being concerned about them.

the "issue" has only cropped up because the hoax was invented in the late 1990's by Art Bell (as I understand it)

Before then contrails were often seen as signs of advancing technological progress because they wee associated with jet aircraft.

I've heard the excuses. More flights, hence they [ extended trails ] have become more obvious.

That's not an excuse - that's a reason.

Why doesn't it make sense??

If contrails exist on some percentage of flights then if you have moer flights then you have moer contrails - isn't that obvious??

What's more, high bypass ratio engines make more contrails than older low- or turbo-jet engines -

I don't claim to know what, if anything, is going on, but my life experience of NOT seeing them is difficult to ignore .

I haven't seen them for most of my life either - so what? Me or you seeing them is not actually a factor in whether they exist or not.

When I consider the nefarious nature of government. The Military interest in the utilization of weather manipulation as a weapon of war. The global warming fans suggesting extended trails may be a method to control said alleged warming, I wonder. The one HUGE issue I can not get around are the flight patterns associated with these trails. Checkerboards ,figure eights, etc. at altitude.

If you are a commercial pilot then you must understand that flight paths cross, and that wind will blow contrails along with it - if you have an "X" contrail with a wind blowing across it then the "X" will move with the wind. If another pair of a/c on similar flight paths then make another "X" a little while latter the 2 "X"'s will form a # shape.

It is pretty elementary appreciation of the effect of wind - this contrail simulator shows how it works, and you can make "racetrack" contrails with it too.

As for happening at altitude - it requires very cold temperatures - surely as a commercial pilot you understand that it is colder at altitude???

I normally don't get involved in these discussions because my only input is my experience an these extended trails are unquestionably a fairly resent phenomena.

you need to study history more

If this was not the case these conversations would not occur, correct ?

Wrong.

All it takes for "these conversations" to exist is someone to start "just asking questions" and then people to "connect the dots" in a fanciful way and there will be someone to become outraged, or "concerned" and unable or unwilling to accept the answers.
edit on 10-11-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: tags

edit on 10-11-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: still tags

edit on 10-11-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: grr....3rd time lucky?

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by Mikeultra

Brilliant!!

"I'm just asking questions" - from your own keyboard - thanks!!

J**ing off - 1. the act of spouting accusations while cowardly hiding behind the claim of "just asking questions." 2. asking questions and ignoring the answers.

That's your definition of asking questions? Mine was an honest question. You went looking for Wikipedia's description of a tactic I was unaware of. You knew it though. Expert? www.wnd.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

cool - more ad-hom in the guise of just asking questions - you're really good at it!!

One doesn't need to be an expert in anything to see chemise asking eth same questions time after time, providing the same "non evidence" time after time, making the same snide suggestions about people working for het Govt time after time.

Never any actual evidence, never any willingness to address the science, always ducking and diving and doing anything other than face up to their hoax.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Urantia1111

YOU'RE a chemtrail debunker. you tell US what you get out of it. clearly you must get something. who would have time to devote to that cause unless they were compensated?

I think this is a valid question. Please tell us what you get out of it. Either de-bunker.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Mikeultra

Urantia1111

I think this is a valid question. Please tell us what you get out of it. Either de-bunker.

Once again, what he "gets out of it" has nothing to do with the case against the chemtrail myth.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

This is interesting, I''ll keep this bookmarked for future reference.

"When one becomes completely entrenched within the left brain and obsessed with an exclusively analytical lifestyle (which then becomes a belief package to be defended), there is a loss of cognitive functioning and behavioral control. This explains why there is so much anger and hostility among de-bunkers and hardcore skeptics. The bullying aspect of their narcissistic left brain creates a superiority complex, in that they come to believe they know all and see all, when in reality, they are running half-empty with one aspect of their human experience essentially missing. This part of the human experience where intuition, hunches, insight and social intelligence of the most subtle and intricate forms are a complete mystery to them. To the skeptical de-bunker, things—'either are or they are not'—there is no grey area, as they are ironically not fully utilizing their own grey matter to its full potential."
thomassheridanarts.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

there is anger?? where?

I think you guys are projecting your own problems. Debunkers tend to be annoyed sometimes, amused often, and incredulous of ignorance all the time.

We're human thos - so I guess there is going to be anger at appropriate times too.

Me I'm pretty relaxed ATM - just finished a yoga class & feeling very chilled.

other than that I see you are still avoiding dealing with any actual evidence and engaging in ill-concealed personal attacks - which is pretty expected of chemise once you have run out of disinfo to spread.
edit on 10-11-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: spelling

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Take it down a notch, please

I recognize this is a heated topic. Just don't make it personal, please.

Thanks

edit on 10/11/13 by argentus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

DelMarvel

Once again, what he "gets out of it" has nothing to do with the case against the chemtrail myth.

Indeed not - but it is the actual thread topic and if you want to provide evidence that chemtrails are a myth then that should probably be in another thread - there's plenty to choose from!!

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

A masterful performance. Pardon me if I do not applaud.

Having absolutely no evidence, either of the existence of 'chemtrails' or of the presence of professional chemtrail debumkers, you use innuendo, tacit accusation and passive-agressive provocation to make it look to the incautious and the naïve as if you have a case.

Does the chemtrail industry pay you to keep their lucrative little narrative alive? Just asking the question...

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
If these "chemtrails" do indeed exist, and are not normal contrails, can someone answer a few simple questions for me?

1. What chemicals are being sprayed?

2. Where do the chemicals originate from, what company?

3. Has anyone ever done any actual physical sampling (in the air at altitude) inside one of these "chemtrails"?

4. What is the concentration at the source compared to the concentration at ground-level?

If the Chemtrail proponents could answer these questions, backed up by independently verifiable evidence (not hearsay, not opinion, but actual documentation from actual research), I will be open to changing my mind. The key answer for me is for question #3, I know the answer I would like to hear in this respect.

Keep in mind, the burden of proof is upon the claimant of the effect (i.e. the chemtrail proponents) and not upon the reviewer.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

Maybe you can tell us what do chemtrailers get out of spreading misinformation?

They come on here and start yelling paid shill when they can't regurgitate enough evidence that hasn't been debunked, so why do they do that are they getting paid to say it?

Do you have anything of substance pertaining to chemtrails or are you just here to call debunkers paid shills?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

1. What chemicals are being sprayed?

2. Where do the chemicals originate from, what company?

3. Has anyone ever done any actual physical sampling (in the air at altitude) inside one of these "chemtrails"?

4. What is the concentration at the source compared to the concentration at ground-level?

I wouldn't expect anyone to answer those questions, as those same questions have been asked time after time without actually getting a straight answer from the chemtrail believer side.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I just dislike bunk in all it's forms and I think it should be countered. Whether it be from a politician, advertising, the Daily Mail, Geoengineering Watch or Youtube.

The irony is that the 'awakened' tend to deride the 'sheeple' for being sucked in my the government, MSM and advertising whilst being guilty of exactly the same themselves.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

mrthumpy

The irony is that the 'awakened' tend to deride the 'sheeple' for being sucked in my the government, MSM and advertising whilst being guilty of exactly the same themselves.

IMO the "awakened" are much worse than us "sheeple" - they accept everything as true if it agrees with their ideas, and make no effort to check it.

Us sheeple are generally willing to look at multiple ideas and figure out which is the most likely from whatever information is available. We aren't always right of course - but we do exercise our grey mater by doing so, even if we're wrong!

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

mrthumpy

IMO the "awakened" are much worse than us "sheeple" - they accept everything as true if it agrees with their ideas, and make no effort to check it.

Us sheeple are generally willing to look at multiple ideas and figure out which is the most likely from whatever information is available. We aren't always right of course - but we do exercise our grey mater by doing so, even if we're wrong!

Unfortunately a lot of people do just accept what the media or advertising tells them without thinking about it

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Urantia1111

How much do you get paid to post here?

Do you get a health plan?

What do you get out of this?

I also don't believe in Bigfoot, but I read every thread I see about it just in case someone finds something that hasn't been found before.

I read UFO threads and post in them but I am not sure they are from space.

The things I post about contrails is science fact. I enjoy discussing them. But unlike you, I don't get paid for it. Follow the money.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join