It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this Madeleine McCann ? The young girl who went missing from a hotel room in Portugal in 2007 age

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Just found this story about a girl wandering the streets of Dublin , they think she is 14-15 but she could be a lot younger if she had been through the experience of being a victim of sex trafficking .

I don't know , I just looked at the picture and thought maybe they have let her go, now that new evidence had come up.

Dublin Girl
Here two pictures one of Madeleine and one of her mother Kate. Tell me if you see a resemblance.

Kate McCann

STORY:-
[url=http://]http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/police-identify-mystery-teenage-girl-found-wandering-the-streets-of-dublin-8923365.html[/u rl]

edit on 6-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
no,its a 20 year old australian girl confirmed by her family,just heard on sky news

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ramarevealed

Wow good for the family , but hey it so looks like Kate as well.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
What is the reason why they think that this particular girl is Maddie?

Surely you can't just take a random photo of a person and presume that they are the girl called Maddie. I am sure that if this particular girl see's her picture in the newspaper, or friends of her's see the photo, then they would encourage her to come forward to the authorities concerned...

Looking at the photo, the girl looks a damn sight older than 15 years of age...

Do you have a source for this info, do you have a link?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

ramarevealed
no,its a 20 year old australian girl confirmed by her family,just heard on sky news

Well that's the end of that then....

Keep looking......

new topics

top topics

join