It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop thinking you are “scientifically right”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Hi to all again,

Sorry that I post a topic in this forum again, but for all other forums, when I try to post topic, only a black screen appears, so I can weirdly only post on this one it seem. But here I go!

Let me ask you: How dumb is the world?
I can only answer: too much!!!

It is hard to believe how people are outrageously close-minded, take knowledge for granted and think truth will be brought to them on a silver plate. I am extremely sorry for such “aggressive” post, but I don’t know how to get many of you understand it. And, if you feel attacked by this post, then read it even more carefully.

If you dare to say a post/news is false, fake, rubbish, nonsense, etc. just because it isn't in a Scientific Journal, then you are way far from understanding the world and the truth. Especially when it is about secret, super-secret and hidden facts; do you really think they will tell you?

If you are on this site, it is because you know that we are not told everything, and then you still want proof? Images? An alien foot? A piece of black hole? A rabbit of black matter? REALLY?!?!?! Then you should review what you are ready to understand, before criticizing other people.

Here is an advice, for all:

Use hypothesis testing.
1. Ask yourself, what if? And look at how it would affect Economy, Power, Education, Society, Military, trust between Government and Society, etc.
2. Then ask yourself, what proves it doesn't exist?

Two examples:

Cold Fusion:
1. What if it was true? Energy would be almost unlimited (= low prices or free), the current economic system would fall, some rich people would lose power and influence, part of the educational system would be reformed (costs and time), society would be freed and quite powerful, military application would be unimaginable, government would lose trust of society (for not having told them), etc. Briefly, there are a lot of reasons to hide it.
2. What proves it wrong? Nothing yet. Resonance at atomic levels is possible and quantum physics says there is a field from which “energy” can be extracted. Also, as you go further inside the atom the more energy there is, as strange as it sounds. So, to extract such energy through resonance is definitively possible.

Antarctica Pyramids:
1. What if it was true? The power of those already knowing this would fall (knowledge is the biggest power source), all **** “scientific” professionals that though they knew history better than anyone else would be seen as a stupid, all books would have to be rewritten, this knowledge would change societies view of history/myths, people would distrust even more professionals in related fields, military applications are always possible if an previously unknown idea/item/energy is found.
2. What proves it wrong? Guested it, nothing. If old civilizations were able to build pyramids, a civilization with similar knowledge old enough (20 000 years, which isn't that much) to live when there was no ice there, why wouldn't they build a pyramid there?

And what most ask? Proof? Why would they give it to you, when you don’t even understand all concepts related to it? Plus, it wouldn't benefit them, so even less reasons to tell you or leave out proof.

So please… Open your minds and understand that “scientific” proof is what you normally won’t get about that kind of subjects.

edit on 5-11-2013 by TheOpenMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
new members arent allowed to make threads until they have 20 posts.

learn the T&C of the site, then lecture others about how they should behave...

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Well you need 20 posts to make a thread.

This forum is for intros only, so it may be locked. I'd copy your thread if you want to make it a thread later on, until then you're limited to posting in existing threads only.
Anyways, welcome to ATS!

Be sure to check the ToS also, they're pretty strict, but for good reason.

edit on 5-11-2013 by kx12x because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

They know,This was told to him/her in his last intro-rant.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOpenMind

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

Thread closed

Sauron
Super-Moderator

new topics

top topics

join