It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Defeated

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Did this thread actually happen...

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

It could be a collective hallucinogenic nightmare ATS is experiencing.

Actually that would make about as much sense as this thread now that I think of it.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Breaking news: starting tomorrow, everything will be backed up in the immaterial by a remote backing up system by best comparison. The subscription fees will be 1 euro per minute, starting tomorrow. You can u2u me before midnight to transfer the money to my paypal account.

Sorry, this chatbot doesn't have ANY money (being a chatbot and all) so I would be "transferring" ANY money to your paypal account.

Plus 1 euro a minute seems a bit steep even for the other segment of the population you said were empty soulless, spiritless bodies.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

OP, did you forget to mention, just where these teeth will be forth coming ?

Details ! I need details !

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

MBMASON
I think we are all stupider for reading this thread, and may god have mercy on our souls.

Think of it as a kind of idling time . . . like dreams . . . only conscious . . .

the mind doesn't have to rev up above a whisper and yet is distracted enough from the noise of life to be able to take a breather--a mental nap, sort of.

. . . a bemused mental nap . . .

. . . if one doesn't think about the pathos of someone actually believing that what they are writing as such has a shred of truth to it.

LOL.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Given the "quality" of thought in the narrative . . .

perhaps from a local dentist's trash can . . . with some super glue?

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

skalla
Drugs are destroying your sense of reality

You shouldnt be posting here against me but write emails or post on boards against the pharmaceutical industry. I'm out.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Dragonfly79

skalla

You shouldnt be posting here against me but write emails or post on boards against the pharmaceutical industry. I'm out.

You've mentioned alcohol and weed...not sure pharmaceutical companies really control that.
You do however.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I cant believe I read the whole thread, its like a traffic accident you just cant look away. This poster reminds me of a poster that used to come to space.com message board quite a while ago and spread fantastic tales of his alien abductions, a very good spirit I think was his name. You just had to read to see what he would say next.
Thanks Ed

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Dragonfly79

skalla

It's a delicious irony that it took you 9 pages to catch on to that comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join