It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LAX Shooter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Regarding the LAX shooter they need to have security when people walk in the door, and ofcourse security when they fet to the gates.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Getsmart
reply to post by RagnarDanniskjold

Yeah, I sensed that I should download that Facebook page to my hard drive, assuming this would happen. But what's the use? Who is there to convince of anything, as "everyone knows" he was just a lone gunman!

GS

Ciancia means rubbish, piffle, garbage, BS in Italian. They sure like their
'sauce' there too, eh?

Nothing to see here folks! Nothing at all really!

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OneFreeMan

OneFreeMan,

Reamining Free sometimes comes at the expense of living in a world of lies. I would rather be held captive but awake than asleep in an illusion of freedom. Of course you are free to believe everything government officials and mass media convey to you, and use no mental or research effort whatsoever to investigate yourself. But some of us are members of ATS not just to confirm our pretty bubble but to pop it and discover what lies behind appearances.

Other more open minded if less free fellow members living in this colony called Planet Earth, you may find this tidbit interesting, not that it would be a minor fact for the family who survived this victim:

TSA officer bled for 33 minutes in LAX shooting

Of course, the authorities in charge can allude to necessary safety precautions as well as to insuffient coordination between services calling for yet more security manpower and control technology. Yet, any law enforcement official will know that this doesn't smell any better than Denmark to Shakespeare. The prevention of access of security teams lends credence to the theory that this TSA agent was targeted for some reason as of yet to be determined, and that his colleague upon whom the attack was blamed was Falso targeted by this false Flag attack by a black ops operation.

I bet that those who were stopping the rescue team from saving his life were told pretty much the same thing that OneFreeMan is telling all of us here: "Move along, there's nothing to see".

GETSMART

edit on 15-11-2013 by Getsmart because: the Truth can be well concealed... but once glimpsed, it becomes Blindingly Obvious !

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Getsmart

OneFreeMan,

Reamining Free sometimes comes at the expense of living in a world of lies. I would rather be held captive but awake than asleep in an illusion of freedom. Of course you are free to believe everything government officials and mass media convey to you, and use no mental or research effort whatsoever to investigate yourself. But some of us are members of ATS not just to confirm our pretty bubble but to pop it and discover what lies behind appearances.

Other more open minded if less free fellow members living in this colony called Planet Earth, you may find this tidbit interesting, not that it would be a minor fact for the family who survived this victim:

TSA officer bled for 33 minutes in LAX shooting

Of course, the authorities in charge can allude to necessary safety precautions as well as to insuffient coordination between services calling for yet more security manpower and control technology. Yet, any law enforcement official will know that this doesn't smell any better than Denmark to Shakespeare. The prevention of access of security teams lends credence to the theory that this TSA agent was targeted for some reason as of yet to be determined, and that his colleague upon whom the attack was blamed was Falso targeted by this false Flag attack by a black ops operation.

I bet that those who were stopping the rescue team from saving his life were told pretty much the same thing that OneFreeMan is telling all of us here: "Move along, there's nothing to see".

GETSMART

edit on 15-11-2013 by Getsmart because: the Truth can be well concealed... but once glimpsed, it becomes Blindingly Obvious !

I think you misunderstand me my friend, but maybe not.
I do not believe there was any shooting or any real injuries and I also
think that mr. Cia(n)cia might not have existed in real life.
When I say nothing to see I mean that I suspect another faked event here.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Thanks for posting that article link. It is very telling that the TSA man was left to bleed out. Dead men tell no tales.
For those that were asking about the Facebook page for Ciancia, I saved screen captures. The photo on that page apparently was lifted from an Oxford University professor, James Vicary's profile page. See images below. Also on the larger thread, www.abovetopsecret.com... dealing with this topic there are links to these things. My opinion on this is 100 % false flag.
I'm not saying people have not died in the process though, what I'm saying is, it was a false flag.

edit on 15-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: James Vicary

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Well guys, it is nice to see that we're back to the old ATS when people here investigated every detail of the Giffords shootings meticulously over many weeks. Quite a few of them were banned at that time, for assorted reasons, and it seemed that things had shifted. So I am glad that we're remaining skeptics when it comes to accepting implausible official versions of events which simply can't pass the test of simple circumspect examination. There was also at the time a very interesting thesis that the Giffords shootings were also faked. The teenage girl who died was found to have an entirely different identity elsewhere, and unless they were identical twins seperated at birth or two different clones, then there is a good case for at least a part of that False Flag having been faked by MK Ultra and Cornell University's Department of Human Ecology. FWIW

GS

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

OneFreeMan

The shooter is a real person. He went to high school down the road from where I live.
My neighbors on both sides of me sent their sons to that same school. They know him.

This is a REAL person and a REAL shooting and a TSA agents is REALLY dead.
REALITY sometimes sucks.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

FlyersFan

OneFreeMan

The shooter is a real person. He went to high school down the road from where I live.
My neighbors on both sides of me sent their sons to that same school. They know him.

This is a REAL person and a REAL shooting and a TSA agents is REALLY dead.
REALITY sometimes sucks.

I have noticed in some of the threads I have been through that you tend
to ridicule those who claim fakery in cases like this, even in the face of all evidence.
You might forgive me for saying that I didn't believe you then and I don't believe you now.
Ciancia is Italian for rubbish, piffle, BS or tripe. I don't think this is coincidence.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

OneFreeMan
to ridicule those who claim fakery in cases like this, even in the face of all evidence.

The EVIDENCE is that the guy went to school here - Salesianum
It is literally five minutes from my house.
The one fella who lives on our right ... and the two fellas who live on our left ... went there while he was a student there. They know him. AND YOU ARE DEAD WRONG. It's just that simple.

The shooter is REAL. The incident is REAL. The dead TSA Agent is REAL. To say otherwise is ABSURD. This is REALITY. Welcome to it.

Hey genius ... do you know the difference between speculation (what you are doing) and real evidence'?? No ... well, here's some real evidence. Pictures, names of people who know him, towns and streets of those who know him from his neighborhood and from his school. Learn the difference between speculation (what you are doing) and evidence (some of which is provided below).
Paul Ciancia School Information
Paul Ciancia Neighbors Names and Place of Residence Given
Paul Ciancia Classmates Names Given
Paul Ciancia ... more Classmates Named and His Yearbook Picture from High School given

edit on 11/16/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

FlyersFan

OneFreeMan

The EVIDENCE is that the guy went to school here - Salesianum
It is literally five minutes from my house.
The one fella who lives on our right ... and the two fellas who live on our left ... went there while he was a student there. They know him. AND YOU ARE DEAD WRONG. It's just that simple.

The shooter is REAL. The incident is REAL. The dead TSA Agent is REAL. To say otherwise is ABSURD. This is REALITY. Welcome to it.

'AND YOU ARE DEAD WRONG.... REAL.... REAL.... REAL.....ABSURD....REALITY.'

All capitals don't impress me. Are you trying to IMPRESS something on others?
You are trying too hard. You always do, from what I've read.
A link to a school website proves nothing. How does a guy get shot in the face
and receive a split tongue and survive? The bloody blob featured in the photograph
of the 'victim' is so fake it's laughable.
And the dummy in the wheelchair even more so.

Plus the name Cia-n-Cia is a hoot!
(Ciancia means rubbish, BS, piffle, tripe in Italian - and that's exactly what this
whole story is. It is an insult to intelligence!).

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Just more blah blah blah ridiculous mindless speculation and a refusal to acknowledge facts.
It gives real conspiracy theories a bad reputation when people do that.

FACTS GIVEN -

Names of neighbors and the street they live on. Names of students who knew him in school.
All available and out in the open for anyone to check up on.
Place of school. Picture of him in school to match with his picture now.

Seriously dude ... GET REAL.

OneFreeMan
(Ciancia means rubbish, BS, piffle, tripe in Italian - and that's exactly what this
whole story is. It is an insult to intelligence!).

Your speculation is an insult to intelligence. The FACTS say the exact opposite of what you are spewing. Oh ... and according to Babblefish translations, Ciancia means 'chatter' in Italian. Not 'trash'.

The meaning of his last name is irrelevant. The facts are relevant.
And the facts say .. he is very real. Learn to deal with it.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
IMO.. i think he's real and that's his real name... But I don't think we need to focus on the name or if he's real or not... I think we need to focus on this as a set up, making him the patsy of some sort... Or if this is a stage event gone bad... Or if this was an actual false flag exercise, with the exact same scenario! What's wrong with the scenario though, is not the name or if he's real... but it's the interviews, pics, videos and story line, once again, not adding up!!
edit on 16-11-2013 by VandalX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by VandalX

His name is real. He really exists. The person who went to school in Wilmington DE and who lived in New Jersey is the same guy who pulled off the shooting. There is no motive for anyone making it up. Sometimes a person going nutz with a gun is just a person going nutz with a gun.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

VandalX
IMO.. i think he's real and that's his real name... But I don't think we need to focus on the name or if he's real or not... I think we need to focus on this as a set up, making him the patsy of some sort... Or if this is a stage event gone bad... Or if this was an actual false flag exercise, with the exact same scenario! What's wrong with the scenario though, is not the name or if he's real... but it's the interviews, pics, videos and story line, once again, not adding up!!
edit on 16-11-2013 by VandalX because: (no reason given)

I agree I think he was a patsy for a staged event that would give TSA more power.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

RagnarDanniskjold

I agree I think he was a patsy for a staged event that would give TSA more power.

Hi Ragnar,

If this was the case, then public opinion needed more reinforcement by having a reminder event bring everyone to refresh their memory about what allegedly happened a few weeks ago. How is this done? Maybe by firing blanks with a staged car crash happening simultaneously? Adding for good measure calling in a SHOOTER alert to bring mass panic to LAX is another clever move LOL. Get details by clicking this link:

Erroneous gun reports cause scare at LAX

Getsmart

edit on 23-11-2013 by Getsmart because: events are sometimes planned, enacted, and communicated for devious purposes !

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Speaking of LAX, did anyone catch that the charges were dropped against the guy responsible for the LAX dry ice bombs that were the big to-do the weeks before the Ciancia incident?

I am very familiar with LAX and have been there countless times, that being said I still have trouble understanding how Ciancia was able to make it as deep into the gate area as he did without (a) being intercepted (b) shooting anyone else.

Additionally, I'm still anxiously awaiting a few frames of surveillance footage of Ciancia entering the airport or anywhere inside the airport. Rumor has it that LAX may have a surveillance camera somewhere in that terminal.... ;-)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
More evidence of lying witnesses. Tony Grigsby was shot twice in the foot with an AR-15, yet he is walking on it 3 days later with no cast!

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Strangely, this thread times out every attempt to add a post. Hopefully the 4th try will work ?

Criminal investigators trained in Lie Detection techniques observe body language. There are well known clear Body Language signals, which are used to identify LIARS in criminal cases. If a mass shooting in a major international airport is not a criminal case, what is ? Where are these professionals, and why are they not scrutinizing this testimony ? Clearly, the case is already made, it is a shut case and there is nothing to see, only stories to be heard so that they seep into our subconscious mind. We are at risk, we need TSA, we need more police, we must ban guns, we must fear people, this is a scary world and only Big Brother can protect us.

Each time the first witness says he was shot, he broadly shakes his head in a NO sign. Just like when you signal to somebody NO when you don't want mustard on your hotdog. This means... NO. This means that his subconscious mind has a conscience, and is telling you DO NOT BELIEVE THIS, IT IS UNTRUE !

Maybe this TSA False Flag Attack was STAGED in Los Angeles because that is where Hollywood is located. It wouldn't be hard to find wannabe actors who had to resort to working at TSA to earn a living, while waiting to be "discovered". Also in Los Angeles there are plenty of actors in trouble with the law, with pending criminal charges having attached prison sentences. It would be easy to cut a deal with any of these: act out a role, be a "hero" in the public eye, be an actor in the role of a lifetime and fool the entire nation, and you will stay out of jail and collect $200 just like in the game Monopoly.

The threat of reinstating criminal charges will keep them quiet forever. They won't want to be sent to the slammer for speaking out. A sword of Damocles over their head, they are only too happy to step up to the plate and bat out home runs of lies and platitudes for knee-jerk TV crews and newsprint ad copy hacks dreaming of a promotion to the holiday recipe rubric. None of these will question what they are told, for these are government officials, agency administrators, the spokesperson is the boss of all those around who are toting guns and running the vehicles with sirens. Just report the facts. What are the facts ? Whatever those in charge tell you they are. And are the witnesses credible ? Of course, if they are said to be by the officials in charge. Even more so, if these officials wheel them out for the cameras and questions. LOL

These are NOT credible witnesses. The body of the LAX shooter was well identified by the above poster as being a TOM or Tactical Operations Mannequin. Maybe we can even get the victim's production serial number from the factory. Did the person even exist or was he a fabricated legend made up from thin air ? It really doesn't matter, because one way or another we can rest assured that Paul Ciancia will never reappear in the public eye to speak out on anything, either because he never existed or because he was "taken care of" elsewhere and in other ways.

What the agenda is behind this TSA False Flag is anyone's guess. Drumming in a POLICE STATE is a popular vote. MORE FUNDING FOR TSA is just one among many contenders for what motivated this staged event. Some folks are certain that this was designed to pollute the public mind in favor of GUN CONTROL. Testing on a wide scale the governments mastery over MASS MIND CONTROL techniques is also a potential purpose. Verifying the mechanics of "Media Complacency" and "Editorial Complicities" prior to a more intense use of TV and newspapers for PROPAGANDA PURPOSES is yet another possibility. In any case they are intent on the public not using their eyes, ears or mind to ascertain the reality of facts or the truth of a story.

Don't be fooled by yet another Staged False Flag event. Already in control of our systems and structures, it seems that TPTB are trying to fudge the limits between REALITY & FICTION by meshing falsified witness testimony, staged events, trick camera footage and a methodically orchestrated MEDIA CIRCUS.

Getsmart

edit on 28-11-2013 by Getsmart because: next time you get BUSTED... ask the D.A. for a TSA FAKE WITNESS deal !

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join