It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged pictures leaked from dulce underground facility video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

ya, i saw that. i knew that i saw it some where. thanks for the link.
i can't help but wonder what some of these people think by using the images that they do.

i really hope their just joking around, cause if they are really trying to prove a point, they come across as just plain out dumb assess.

at least greer puts a little showmen ship into his fakes, but these guys probably don't charge 200 bucks plus ahead.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

EarthCitizen07
I really respect your opinions on ufo and alien research, but for me its not really a closed case.

No harm, no foul. We've had some great discussions in the past, EC. And I do think some weirdness abounds and surrounds it all. I just think it's more complicated and includes a very earthly component. That's all.

edit on 1-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

purplemer

Some intresting pictures here to feast your eyes over. However I cannot vouch for there authenticity. The man that leaked these images has apperently disapeared after leaking these images. Thomas Costello leaked the images after finding children, women and children in cages in the lower levels at the facility..

www.examiner.com...

From www.abovetopsecret.com... that was deemed a hoax. For those that dont want to watch the video, just look at the pictures. Thanks to member DenyObfuscation for pointing me to that thread, as I was not aware of it.
edit on 1/11/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Just curious if the OP has read any of the books on Dulce, the alleged Fire-fight, the levels and all contained in all previously released books...and some videos?
It seems to be that some of the standing info, old now by most standards is new to him..

Perhaps? Just saying...!

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

I have read the thomas castello interview(extremely interesting), watched phil schneider videos on youtube(also interesting), read john lear opinions when he was on ATS.........but never read any book on the subject.

I always considered dulce a 50-50 proposition.

Hope this answers your questions.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

ok let's,

just look at the pictures.

here are three.

this is from the thread that you linked to that was deemed to be a hoax. it's the thrid one down.

these next two are screen shots from the movie The 6th Day.

i left part of the player in these so you could see that they are from you tube, and you could see the frame mark.

this one i cropped to match the first picture and left just a bit of the player.

it's plain to see that these are stolen images, from the movie to make a fake video.

the images that resemble these in your op are blurred, but you can make them out, they come from the movie.

nothing but fake.

ETA: here is the link for the movie on youtube. the shot is at the 39:11 mark.

edit on 1-11-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I think a couple of their "hybrids" came from the artwork of Patricia Piccinini

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

there are at least two that look a awful lot like her work.

so far this video the op has posted has been picked apart. time for the bin.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
That vid is soooooooooo FAKE. Bits and pieces off of different movies all put into a neat package vid. and pass off as real. Hey, you forgot to add in return of the jedi. Maybe you can squeeze in jabba somewhere. You can add in some of the men in black with dark sunglasses too.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Cyrax and Flyrax (it hurts to type that) is a hoax U-Tube channel. Please, please exercise due diligence when posting such bovine scatology on ATS.

Kratos...

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

EarthCitizen07
reply to post by mysterioustranger

I have read the thomas castello interview(extremely interesting), watched phil schneider videos on youtube(also interesting), read john lear opinions when he was on ATS.........but never read any book on the subject.

I always considered dulce a 50-50 proposition.

Hope this answers your questions.

My own opinion is that anything conceived by, or spoken of with great enthusiasm by John Lear is immediately suspect, possibly disinformation to steer people's eyes away from the seedy stuff Intel hired Lear for (Iran/Contra sound familiar), otherwise an outright hoax for Lear's personal amusement.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I love the Dulce "story" as it stands now, it is such a great mix of Sci-fi and Science, truth and possibility. This, however, is a bit of a disgrace. I just do not see what the payoff or purpose of a really badly hoaxed video actually is and as much as i would love some real info on this place i doubt it will ever really come out.

Say what you want about the "fire fight" between aliens and base personnel, but i would still buy that story over most others i have heard on you tube.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

ok who was that speaking on the video Dr X or a Grey human hybrid Alien. Why are the images pictures chopping and changing so much in the vid. Why is there is no solid evidence offered in Vid other than the old saying so and so who worked there swears on it. Im mean wow more snake oil...

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
This actually reminds me of the UFO Hunters episode where they visited Dulce and showed off one of the air vents then got cancelled.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

No offense to you,OP but I just want to facepalm myself into a concussion when I see videos like this.The very fact that this video exists and is available for viewing by Joe Public is the proof it is a fake.It is like this is part of a plan to make the words "Dulce Base" an instant connection to hoaxes and bad jokes in the general public mind.Again,absolutely no bashing on You,Earthcitizen07,just making the point that even if some one had managed to actually sneak a vid out of Dulce and posted it on the net,it would have been removed 2 minutes later.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I don't feel everything in the video is real but one thing caught my eye.if you go back and see the creature with the multiple appendages looks sightly human in the head area. i was reading something the other day about someone who had access to the Dulce base on the nightmare level about human looking octopus that has several appendage,also human bat like creatures.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

cloaked4u

That vid is soooooooooo FAKE. Bits and pieces off of different movies all put into a neat package vid. and pass off as real. Hey, you forgot to add in return of the jedi. Maybe you can squeeze in jabba somewhere. You can add in some of the men in black with dark sunglasses too.

And what precludes movie producers from using actual leaked footage from installations like dulce to provide disclosure to the general public? It would be considered "entertainment" without creating a mass panic effect.

How many science fiction movies have been created over the years? Surely there must be some truth to the allegations of human and alien factions collaborating each for their own reasons. Surely there must be some truth to what ufos actually are and where they originate from.

If you and others can find a better video of "actual footage" then please post it. This was the best I found to share. It amazes me that beggars are also choosers and lack imagination. Whatever though!

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Kratos40

Cyrax and Flyrax (it hurts to type that) is a hoax U-Tube channel. Please, please exercise due diligence when posting such bovine scatology on ATS.

Kratos...

I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

I was simply looking for a video thats more than the typical "here is archulleta mesa and there is mount archulleta. its a nice day with bright sunshine." There are a dime a dozen of those.

For as long as I can remember every far fetched, sensational video presented on ATS has been deemed "a hoax". I cant remember any exception. A classic example was the alien interview smuggled out of S-4 at the nevade test site. They said the grey alien was a cartoon figure and that the inverview was staged at a hollywood studio.

All this has much more to do with the ability to challenge one's belief system, than it has to do about the quality of material produced. Someone determined to find faults can find one anywhere, eventhough I agree this video wasn't great to begin with. The same images where flashed again and again at an irritating rate.
edit on 2/11/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

EarthCitizen07

All alegedly connected by an enormous underground rail and truck highway spanning from coast to coast thousands of miles long.

In Switzerland they completed a tunnel 57km long work started 1996 first bore completed in 2010 second in 2011, so I think that answers any question about these supposed coast to coast tunnels as being total BS.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Conventional tunnel borring machines are very slow compared to a nuclear/electric tunnel borring maching that can dig up to a mile per day(if I remember correctly). The patents exist but the actual machines have never been developed for commercial use.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

They leave no muck behind because they melt the ground completly to leave a smooth and shiny finish.

Because of all these advantages, the cost of any project is incredibly lower.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join