It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9th Stage of the Hopi Prophecy - Blue Star Kachina/Comet ISON

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

LittleBlackEagle

Restricted
Okay, so the blue star part of the prophecy is bunk. What about the rest of the prophecy? Everything else has come to pass.
edit on 11/1/2013 by Restricted because: spelling

says who? you automatically believe some guy on the inter web who isn't even native? no wonder the two hearts in DC are having such an easy time pulling the wool over our collective eyes. if you want to know about the Hopi, i would suggest you find a real Hopi elder and discuss it with them. they wont share with two hearts, very often, unless it is a lesson and prefer to speak in person.

Calm down. Someone made a statement. I asked a question. Jesus H.

I don't know any natives that I can ask anyway.

This is a discussion, not open season on people who have differing opinions.

BTW, who's to say that others cannot predict events. NA's haven't cornered the market on prophecy.
edit on 11/1/2013 by Restricted because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

Are you really native, or just 1/16th?

edit on 1-11-2013 by GluteusMaximum because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

you're wasi'chu how would you know anything about Hopi

By their OWN words which I quoted--not hucksters and frauds.

I was simply sharing what Hopi elders and leaders said at a conference. Why were you there? Do you claim they said something different?

I never claimed to be an expert on all things Native American, I just showed that the Blue Star thing was bunk.

Also wondering...do you believe the "Blue Star" "prophesy" then? Did I offend your belief?

Do you believe a green comet is a sign of an admitted hoax prophesy of a Blue star?

You might want to read what some other Native Americans say about the creator of this hoax, "Robert Morning Sky".
NAFPS Forum
edit on 11/1/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by grindhouzer

This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. (Covered wagons)

Spinning Wheels........ filled with voices

that could be records....i know that vinyl discs are not wheels
But covered wagons are not really known as moving bandshells or oratory stages either.

this kind of analytic thinking then negates Comets such as the former Hal Bop
or the current Comet ISON as the Blue harbinger of the 'purification ' to come

the 'dwelling place' reference is not about a ISS or SkyLab or a exploding Shuttle...its about a dimension or "World'...

my own interpetation would be that light years away some Sun goes Super Nova and that celestial event is the destruction of one of the 9 dimensional 'worlds' the hopi tradition and Eschatology of a Blue Star means.
~the part about 'hearing' the Blue Kachina 'fall' is symbolic in nature not meant to be mundane or physical...
but the Blue Super Nova will likely be recorded by Astornomical listening devices... to satisfy the literal 'hearing' part of the prophecy...(which of course was not possible before the 1960s when radio telescopes appeared)

No Time has a Blue Super Nova been noted in history so the prophecy remains a future event & likely corresponds with the pop-culture sentiment of this Age/Time being the end-times

read from Wiki:

...According to Hopi legend as reported by writer Frank Waters,[2] at the beginning of time Taiowa, the Creator, created his nephew, Sótuknang, to construct places for life.

Out of the nothingness, Sótuknang created nine universes or worlds: one for Taiowa, one for himself, and seven others for additional life.[3] The first three of these worlds, Tokpela, Tokpa and Kuskurza have already been inhabited and subsequently destroyed due to the corruption and wickedness of man.
Each time one of the worlds is destroyed, the faithful Hopi are taken underground and saved from destruction to later emerge and populate the next world. According to Waters' books, which were written in the 1960s, Hopis believe that humanity is currently residing in the fourth world, Túwaqachi. Like the previous worlds, Túwaqachi is also prophesied to be destroyed because of the corruption of humanity.[4]...

edit on 1-11-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

just trying to fine tune the topic

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Xcalibur254
Except there is no Blue Star Kachina prophecy. At least not from the Hopi anyway. There are three men who the "prophecy" can be traced back to and none of them are Hopi. A few years back the Hopi even released a press release warning people about believing in prophecies that claim to be Hopi but do not come from a Hopi source.

Wow. Didnt know that. Not that I buy into prophecy, but good to know.
Thank you.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Chamberf=6
Just wondering, who flags a thread about a HOAX prophecy?

Oh you'd be surprised at the numbers.
What amazes me for example is how much an "Obama's a commie Muslim hell bent
on world domination" thread doesnt end up in the Hoax bin.
But then I'll read a few of the political
forum moderators posts and it all becomes clear.
Maybe it's a similar effect.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Maybe it's a transport vehicle harboring visitors from another world. Sure sound like a world-shaking event to me.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Restricted

LittleBlackEagle

Restricted
Okay, so the blue star part of the prophecy is bunk. What about the rest of the prophecy? Everything else has come to pass.
edit on 11/1/2013 by Restricted because: spelling

says who? you automatically believe some guy on the inter web who isn't even native? no wonder the two hearts in DC are having such an easy time pulling the wool over our collective eyes. if you want to know about the Hopi, i would suggest you find a real Hopi elder and discuss it with them. they wont share with two hearts, very often, unless it is a lesson and prefer to speak in person.

Calm down. Someone made a statement. I asked a question. Jesus H.

I don't know any natives that I can ask anyway.

This is a discussion, not open season on people who have differing opinions.

BTW, who's to say that others cannot predict events. NA's haven't cornered the market on prophecy.
edit on 11/1/2013 by Restricted because: (no reason given)

my point exactly, so why attack me when all i did was ask you a question?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Chamberf=6

you're wasi'chu how would you know anything about Hopi

By their OWN words which I quoted--not hucksters and frauds.

I was simply sharing what Hopi elders and leaders said at a conference. Why were you there? Do you claim they said something different?9

no actually i couldn't make it, but there is something you should know, not all elders agree on many things.

I never claimed to be an expert on all things Native American, I just showed that the Blue Star thing was bunk.

Also wondering...do you believe the "Blue Star" "prophesy" then? Did I offend your belief?

actually when you made the statement that it was in fact a hoax, you declared yourself an expert, or do main stream people normally teach others with minimal knowledge of their own?

no you didn't offend me because you cannot offend me. like many old teachings things have gotten jumbled a bit between clans and such but i do indeed have a feeling this prophecy is real and has passed.

Do you believe a green comet is a sign of an admitted hoax prophesy of a Blue star?

You might want to read what some other Native Americans say about the creator of this hoax, "Robert Morning Sky".
NAFPS Forum

these teachings go back beyond, by many generations, robert morning sky, but they wont tell you that at any conference.

i do not believe this comet has anything to do with anything personally.

you have to be careful when trying to learn and teach of any Amerindian culture because we have division among our people just like you have. the largest concern we have is segregation among traditional and non traditional ndn's. with that, combined with how many rez ndn's feel about non ndn's well then you have a quagmire to sift through, of information.

i don't claim to be anyone, but i do actually spend time with my ndn relatives and that's when you learn things, not at a conference for the non natives. going back in time you will find the only non native people who had written of us that were accurate, lived with us for many years, they became one of us in heart, they became like family.

so if you wish to pursue your goal of truly knowing what this prophecy is about, from real traditional elders, you will have to sit with them and if not, i suggest you cease telling everyone of ndn beliefs and prophecy's.

i enjoy puzzles which is why i enjoy reading theories and whether i believe them or not, i still enjoy watching other try to put the pieces together and for that reason, among others, i do not come into threads declaring everyone's wrong, or that is stupid because every human being has a right to thought, to think and to dream.
edit on 1-11-2013 by LittleBlackEagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The video is based upon disinfo. The point of the matter going 'mainstream' however is to reveal to the masses from the top "pay attention to this issue, we are giving you clues as to what is coming!"

NASA, the masters of cunning and deceit--a little more drip drip to get the 'subjects' thinking along such lines via implanting seeds into the consciousness. The occultists in charge of such agencies adhere to a Law of Confusion and have long applied such.
digitaljournal.com...

edit on 1-11-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
If you look into the Hopi Prophecy it tells of a blue star, Sirius is a blue star. A Blue 7,500 - 11,000 K 3.2 2.5 80 Hydrogen (H) lines strongest for A0 stars, decreasing for other A's. Sirius, Vega.It's meaning in Greek terms is sparkling are scorching.When you see the blue star that is the sign of the end times then the Red Star that we see will be the purifying of earth and will signal the end of life on earth

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

going back in time you will find the only non native people who had written of us that were accurate, lived with us for many years, they became one of us in heart, they became like family.

Going back in time you will also find that the three people who originally reported on this "prophecy" were all white men who didn't spend an extended period of time with the Hopi. So according to your own words what has been written about this "prophecy" is not accurate. So then why do you believe it to be true?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

sealing
What amazes me for example is how much an "Obama's a commie Muslim hell bent
on world domination" thread doesnt end up in the Hoax bin.

Because it isn't a hoax. Obama was a self-admitted Marxist, his BC is a proven fake, and his bosses, the global banksters, are unquestionably seeking world domination. I doubt Obama is a Muslim though, his God is most likely Jahbulon.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by grindhouzer

Yes we are indeed in the end times. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

If you had read ANY of the links you would have seen that the meetings were held "In 1997, a meeting by the Hopi religious priesthoods" , not "non-natives" and they called the Blue Star bunk, not "non-natives".

And by the way --I guess I have to repeat myself-- I am only relating what Native Americans (Hopi's specifically) said.

And I guess I have to repeat also, I never declared myself an expert.

Believe what you want though, even though the Blue Star prophesy was apparently made up in the 70's by a self-admitted fraud.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

RedCairo
Blue is green? That part kinda seems specific yet not matching.

If ISS were to fall I wonder what it would look like on the way down.

I don't know about Hopi, but in the Shawnee language the same word is used for both blue and green - "shkipakya".

Shkipakyathiipi is "green river", the Shawnee name for the Cumberland River, and "shkipakyakithiiki" is the Shawnee term for "the place of the blue salt licks". The same term is used as "green" in the one and "blue" in the other.

Now, that's just in Shawnee, which is an Algonquian language. I don't know how it runs in the other Indian languages.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

rickymouse
This is a green comet, not blue. If the Hopi were color blind it might make sense.

See my post above.

I don't know much about this "Hopi prophecy", other than to say that I'm not Hopi, so it doesn't affect me one way or the other.

The "end of the ceremonies of the Hopi people" ought to be of great concern to the Hopis, but not so much to me.

edit on 2013/11/1 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I say the comet is purple and heralds the blessing of the Invisible Flying Spaghetti Monster. Because it makes just as much sense as everything else I've read on this thread.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

nenothtu

rickymouse
This is a green comet, not blue. If the Hopi were color blind it might make sense.

See my post above.

I don't know much about this "Hopi prophecy", other than to say that I'm not Hopi, so it doesn't affect me one way or the other.

The "end of the ceremonies of the Hopi people" ought to be of great concern to the Hopis, but not so much to me.

edit on 2013/11/1 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

That is interesting about the blue and green being the same word. Maybe it's because the ocean blue is often greenish to a point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join