It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please excuse me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
If I am in a thread and it seems to be on the verge of getting heated (mostly by me catching myself) and I don't respond to your post, it isn't because I agree with you or believe your ideas are so rational that I excuse myself from the thread.

The reason is that I take it seriously and it is hard to get proper intonation across by typing it. I have no problems apologizing if I'm wrong as many of you have found out. I may take it wrong, or you may take my response wrong. Either way, I don't hate you and I look forward to argue with you later.

ps- This doesn't apply to Fluoride threads!

Happy Halloween to my fellow crazies!

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

superman2012
If I am in a thread and it seems to be on the verge of getting heated (mostly by me catching myself) and I don't respond to your post, it isn't because I agree with you or believe your ideas are so rational that I excuse myself from the thread.

The reason is that I take it seriously and it is hard to get proper intonation across by typing it. I have no problems apologizing if I'm wrong as many of you have found out. I may take it wrong, or you may take my response wrong. Either way, I don't hate you and I look forward to argue with you later.

ps- This doesn't apply to Fluoride threads!

Happy Halloween to my fellow crazies!

So let's talk about this whole Flouride thing...

Besides... who could stay mad at Superman...

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

Fluoride makes me puke...well talking about the "urban legends" aspect of it anyways.

You'd be surprised how many could!

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

superman2012
reply to post by madmac5150

Fluoride makes me puke...well talking about the "urban legends" aspect of it anyways.

You'd be surprised how many could!

Tell ya what... gimme the GPS co-ords of the fortress and I'll have my minions bring ya some Snickers... we all get a bit weird at times...

Happy Halloween

top topics

join