It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toronto's Mayor Ford Video in hands of police!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
man this has gotten insane..city council voted 35-5 to oust him but its non binding so he is staying. city council is looking for help from the province, everyday its a new trainwreck, trotted his wife out today at the press confrence and asked people to leave his family alone.(why bring your wife?) he also spazzed out and..another apology.
he has completley lost his mind and lost sight of reality, lied from the start so no matter how may new confessions he has negative zero credabilty. i cant imagine how much longer this can go on..its nuttier than squirrel poop

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
In a way, I really want Rob Ford to stay. He's like a poster boy for the elite. Breaking his own laws, lying to his electors straight in the eyes on national television, and clinging to power by any means necessary. Way to go!

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Just when you think it's not possible ... the bar drops even lower. What I find most incredulous about this whole fiasco is the people who call into the radio talk shows covering this and say things like " leave him alone, he's the best Mayor we've ever had " and " I'd vote for him again! " just proves how low-brow a society we've become. That fact that he's a drug head and alcoholic is perhaps reason enough to question his mental stability but the people he's being linked to have ties with in the criminal world is even more reason to turf his fat ass to the curb. These guys are all bought n paid for ... he's just a little cheaper than most. Makes me want to crack my head against the wall

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cprnicus

What boggles my mind is how wide the impact Ford Nation has had. Federally, it was Ford Nation that catapulted the Harper Government into a majority and, in return, benefitted Rob Ford personally (with Harper's attendance at picnics, a fishing trip and wide-smile photo ops) and City Hall, with Federal monies for Toronto infrastructure projects.

Provincially, Tim Hudak, premier in waiting, is counting on Ford Nation to help him in the next election.

People keep forgetting that many Conservative politicians involved, both provincially and federally, have connections to the former Mike Harris government and his particular agenda… something that deserves close scrutiny. Anyone who remembers his contentious term in office may see hints of that in three levels of government today.

edit on 15/11/13 by masqua because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join