It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Gather a list of Unreputable places to obtain links from: This is just one tool "Scamvoid"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
We have all, despite our computers being protected from trojans etc, had to clean up after visiting a dubious site.
On our travels here on ATS when we strive to back up a claim with evidence, we visit some sites that are, let's say not mainstream, and this could put us in a comprimise from a PC safety point of view or worse if it is an out and out scam.
I thought it might be a good idea to compile a list of places lurking out there that we should avoid?

For example, I have come across this website, scamvoid, which when you enter a website, performs checks on it and gives back some detailed information as to its reputability.
As an example I chose www.abovetopsecret.com and it returned flying colours!

www.scamvoid.com...

Even as a tool to bookmark or add to your favourites it might be useful.
Anyhow, my good deed for the day.
Please feel free to add to this, by listing sites known for being bad, or just ones to outright avoid.
Cheers

EDIT: For example one of the advertisements on ATS, when you check the site on scamvoid, it comes back with several alerts etc asking you to exercise extreme caution..... won't name it for obvious reasons....

edit on 30-10-2013 by Mufcutcakeyumyum because: additional info

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Mufcutcakeyumyum

Book marked, thanks. Heres one to check whats up with current status of websites…

www.isitdownrightnow.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Mufcutcakeyumyum

In that case I nominate :

Prison Planet

Info Wars

new topics

join