It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO and a higher degree of strangeness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I was looking for some reports that had something of the "Ghost UFO Reality slip etc" In fact reports of a high strangeness. In some the abductees are returned but in others they are never heard from again. www.ufoinfo.com... the reports are not from English language countries which is interesting.
This one is the report of a girl going home at 5 in the morning and passes a guy dressed in Victorian clothes that seemed startled at her appearance, then on turning a corner seems to come across a family of Nordic aliens. this makes me think that when genuine the reality slip can go either UFO or Spooky. www.jaynoel.com...
Even places that have a high degree of UFO sightings have a high degree of spook sightings coincidence?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

Well, those kinds of events would argue for the extra-dimensional (ED) entities vs. the extra-terrestrial (ET) kind.

Or maybe they are ET's who have discovered that the fastest way to get around is thru dimensions vs. thru standard space/time.

Interesting hypothesis though and there may be something to it...

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

For the people who were abducted and never to return again.. In this case I REALLY hope ALIENS adducted them. And you know.. Not something else thats depressing.

And the other one is interesting, I've heard about but never experienced time slips. I bet it's a life changing experience if it occurred.

Im starting to think there is something wrong with my eyes for a second I thought the tittle said:

UFO and a higher degree of strangers

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hknudzkknexnt

Maybe there will be a higher degree of strangers soon. Via UFO?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

hknudzkknexnt

For the people who were abducted and never to return again.. In this case I REALLY hope ALIENS adducted them. And you know.. Not something else thats depressing.

And the other one is interesting, I've heard about but never experienced time slips. I bet it's a life changing experience if it occurred.

Im starting to think there is something wrong with my eyes for a second I thought the tittle said:

UFO and a higher degree of strangers

Lol that would do as well!
I've reached the theory, and i'm sticking to it! That certain alignments cause gravity or Space time to lens for the want of a better word. The focal point of this is sometimes beneath the surface and sometimes above, when its bang on where someone is, some anomaly can be observed. I think its to do with the high point of one wave acting as an interference wave and cancelling another out thus causing an effect.

top topics

join