It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert!! Another UFO Close Encounter in Michigan! Oct 27, 2013

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

What part of Michigan was this supposed to be over? Just curious as I have family up there and I used to live up there.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

KawRider9
Am I the only idiot here that would have stepped into the green laser beam?

LOL no!!

I would be like jacko under there.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Yeah, but if it was shining the laser straight down on the car, then it would be about the same distance away from the camera as the car, and that would make it about the same size as the car. That's pretty big for an amateur drone.

And what's illuminating the craft itself? It looks pretty well lit up from the inside.

Does it cast a white reflection on the body of the car? Along with the green laser? I'm not sure I see one.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CryonicAngel

From the comments section below the video on YouTube…

What made you think to get out of your vehicle and move away from it...?
Reply · in reply to Research4truth12

Research4truth12
Research4truth12 2 hours ago
I got out of vehicle to take a better view of it. Then, suddenly, the object started moving towards me. It startled me so I ran like hell for a little bit. It was also making a very strange low swirling noise...so, please try and turn up your speaker volume to hear it better.

I ran from a UFO…

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It seems very staged to me. Especially at 2:30 where the camera pans down to the car and the laser light show queues in from the left.
edit on 10.29.2013 by Zarniwoop because: spelling

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

SecretKnowledge
reply to post by draknoir2

Excellent find draknoir2.
Thats case closed for me.

I dont think a polystyrene plane, hung up in a shed, with a battery operated remote controlled camera built into it would warrent this case to be closed, to be honest...
I agree with Gortex on this one, looks and feels staged
'No emotion' and the thing just blinks out.. Yup, Case closed

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Alert! ALERT! Another remote-controlled toy with LED lights and green laser. ALERT! Alert!

The video in the OP is yet another hoax out of Michigan using an RC toy with LED lights and green laser. Not much different from this quad-copter below:

Down with the hoaxers.

edit on 29-10-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Yepps, cased closed for me, this should now be in the hoax section....
edit on 29-10-2013 by CryonicAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
It looks like an r/c quad copter or r/c airship with custom lighting a green lazer with projector lense attachment. All can be got on ebay.

I am not a sceptic as a rule. I have seen alot of strange and wonderful things in the sky and in my house but this looks and feels off.
edit on 29-10-2013 by ANTHONY33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

You know what's cool you can make it work with the Oculus rift..

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
but wait arn't car suppose to lose electrical power when a ufo shine it's light on them?
the car light never even blinked.

(post by LogicalRazor removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

LogicalRazor
[SNIP]

WOW!
He only posted a dodgy ufo video.
I would'nt like to get on your wrong side anytime
edit on 30-10-2013 by Gemwolf because: Removed quoted post

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

Very interesting and clever if it is a fake.
I'll offer a couple of observation that haven't been mentioned at the point I've come across this.
It is a very odd UFO as far as UFO shapes go.
The "road" both vehicles are on looks like a grassy farm road.
The laser is green, common to us.
The laser can't be that far away from the camera and illuminating dust "particles" as it appears. Those dust "particles" are too big. Whirling leaves perhaps?
The laser seems to have a definite cone shape rather than a typical laser narrow shaft of light.
Neither does it look like it is a solid body of light as with conventional lasers. It seems to have definite edges but no center section. It IS impressive in the way it moves over the vehicle.

Since this is audio in operation but not a word or sign of amazement given, that is extremely unlikely. The videoer does some normal things such as stopping his vehicle and getting out with the operating camera in hand. (I don't think that noise we hear is him running a short distance. The timing of the supposed "steps" seems too quick and the camera doesn't seem to indicate rapid motion.) The operator was evidently cool and collected.

And what the Hell was two cars doing out in the woods?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

LogicalRazor
[SNIP]

pic's or it didn't happen.

edit on 30-10-2013 by Gemwolf because: Removed quoted post

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Editd... I take back what I said. I thought two doors closed when ony 1 person was there. But the first was the door opening. I guess they just have a noisy door.

This one imresses me, but I still can't excape the fact that the UFO looks plastic. Almost like an electricl outlet.
edit on 29-10-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Its an electric quadcopter with a laser attached to a servo so that it may be pointed.

If one zooms in closely one can see a hint of the arms.

Cute video nonetheless but it doesn't fool me. I saw it right away and knew what it was. (My bf flies RC stuff).
edit on 29-10-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

elouina
Editd... I take back what I said. I thought two doors closed when ony 1 person was there. But the first was the door opening. I guess they just have a noisy door.

This one imresses me, but I still can't excape the fact that the UFO looks plastic. Almost like an electricl outlet.
edit on 29-10-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

not sure about 2 doors opening there was a clunking of what sounded like beer cans falling out of the car....not a bad fake if thats what it is

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
This craft is about the size of the car. Too big for an RC and you would hear it. If you turn the volume up you can hear this craft making a strange sound. The strange sound silences when the craft disappears. When I get scared I am extremely quiet, so I can't say I would make much noise either if I were this person. Great video and definitely worth some more looking into.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join