It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING ObamaCare Exchanges Being Hacked!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I did a good search and was surprised not to find anything on this specific topic so here goes.

Don't like Youtube? Here are some other related articles:

Obamacare data hub looms as privacy threat

USA Today

How Healthcare.gov Could Be Hacked

Motherjones

Hacking ObamaCare – Is Your Data Safe?

Silicon Angle

If you Google this topic you will find a lot more.

This is the mother of all data sinks. I don't know if I should worry more about the hackers getting into the Obamacare site and stealing my info or the government having all of this personal data in one place.

I think this whole program needs an overhaul. Until the government can show us that our info is secure this needs to be delayed.

I saw a joke about this: How can you know that the Obamacare website that you are signing into is the real legit site? Trick question...you cannot sign into the real site, it is down.
edit on 28-10-2013 by whywhynot because: Sp

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Your title is a bit misleading since most of those sources are referring to the possibility of being hacked, not an ongoing case of it.

You shouldn't even have put that video up as its so amateurish that it discredits your post and the legitimate information you have.

While there is a great threat here it hasn't been shown to be anything more serious then other areas a person can have their information stolen so I wouldn't expect this to be any sort of deal breaker.

Look at the Sony information that hackers got access to and that situation went away fairly quickly. One should always be aware but until something drastic happens, people probably will not show much interest.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I don't understand why people are even trying to get on the site or sign-up. It's no secret that the system is highly-flawed (to put it nicely) and very few are able to actually accomplish anything if they can access it.

Add a potential security risk and one would be stupid to enter any info on the site.

edit on 28-10-2013 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Spookybelle

Your title is a bit misleading since most of those sources are referring to the possibility of being hacked, not an ongoing case of it.

Oh, I think that anyone that gets on that site can be considered 'hacked'. Whether it is a freelance hacker or one that works for the feds, your info is compromised.... thanks to our government.

Remember, this is the same people that gave the NSA it's license to hack.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Are they still trying to say that Obamacare is popular, the website is overwhelmed by the massive numbers of users and that a little ''glitch'' is being fixed?

What a joke.

They are trying to coverup the fact that most people surfed into it, clicky clacked, saw the price and then clicked away. Period. People are disgusted by the way it was sold to them. Obama misled the people who so faithfully worshiped him. They were all sold a complete fantasy in exchange for a simple, and simple-minded, vote.

The reason so few are ''able'' to sign up is because so few can afford the prices. The whole thing is a Leftist power grab fiasco.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The glitches are probably the work of some right wing conservatives, they know that health care reform is a good idea and are just upset they aren't the ones who thought of it, partisan sabotage is how they are going to discredit obamas work and swoop in and fix it when a republican is elected next term

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
cause even with Obamas NSA spying the republicans still have too many bush era cia connections for Obama to ever get anything done, they are behind the scenes cutting him off at every step

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

XXX777
Obama misled the people who so faithfully worshiped him. They were all sold a complete fantasy in exchange for a simple, and simple-minded, vote.

I have no sympathy left for his supporters, I can understand being sucked in in the begining but so much has happen since then, there is no excuse.
edit on 28-10-2013 by monkofmimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

monkofmimir

XXX777
Obama misled the people who so faithfully worshiped him. They were all sold a complete fantasy in exchange for a simple, and simple-minded, vote.

I have no sympathy left for his supporters, I can understand being sucked in in the begining but so much has happen since then, there is no excuse.
edit on 28-10-2013 by monkofmimir because: (no reason given)

Except for the clear interference by shadow government conservatives, Obama was eliciting so much change it would have liberated the people and they would have been out of cia control. Obama's one saving grace was not attempting to expose the inner workings, otherwise he would have been assassinated like JFK. NSA is his CIA and right now they are pitted against each other, liberal intelligence vs republican controlled intelligence

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Hello,

Of COURSE they are being "hacked"!
Just what exactly did you think “You have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communication or data transmitting or stored on this information system” actually meant?

-Amitaba-

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
When sites like Motherjones.com start coming out with pieces against something related to Obama, you know it's bad. Motherjones usually supports anything Obama does blindly.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

That is the reason I placed several sources, some left and some right.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Spookybelle

Sorry Spooky if you think the title is misleading, it is a direct quote from the lead source.

Sorry that the video doesn't meet your expectations. If you are truly interested in the story spend a little time looking into the story not attacking the sources that don't meet your personal expectations.

This is very likely happening right now!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

sheepslayer247
I don't understand why people are even trying to get on the site or sign-up. It's no secret that the system is highly-flawed (to put it nicely) and very few are able to actually accomplish anything if they can access it.

Add a potential security risk and one would be stupid to enter any info on the site.

edit on 28-10-2013 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

Better yet, it has been admitted the site doesn't work so why is it even available to the public in the first place? There are people who don't listen to ANY news or current affairs so they are CLUELESS about the failure of the website. The site should be un-accessible with a brief message explaining in simpleton terms the information. That's what I thought was happening but it must not be for some people. Lets be serious, you don't leave a road open with no warning signs or road blocks when there's a huge hole in the road ahead.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by StoutBroux

Certain people in senior positions in the government really really really want the website to work so they leave the site up in that hope. Someday soon they will extend the signup date, blame Bush, and take down the site for a complete rewrite.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by whywhynot

blaming the republicans is going to be a hard sell this time, considering all the fuss they kicked up during the shutdown about delaying obamacae for a year especially if the obama delays implementing obamacare

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by monkofmimir

I agree it will be a hard sell to blame the repubs this time mostly because the MSM is backing away from Obama now. Obama knows that if he delays it the chances that it becomes an effective program greatly reduce.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by noturdadsdeepthroat

liberal intelligence vs republican controlled intelligence

You gave me a good laugh, what's the old saying about military intelligence?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Of you want to see something scary look into the requirements for data centers the new HIPPA standards call for. Only the government could build such bunkers. Guess that is why they were all built near the NSA new Spy building.
All information from doctors hospitals and so on must be backed up and sent to these data centers.
edit on 28-10-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Their goal is to get everyone listed under one government super computer. I hope they are enjoying knowing what I had for dinner.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join