It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

rh negatives and ufo activity even abductions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

I'm an abductee, type O.
I understand--in a limited way--that my blood type can be used in the place of other types. Whether or not that covers RH negative types or not, I have no idea.

edit on 28-10-2013 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Yes you have the universal blood... o neg is actually the most common of the th neg types.. I am the rarest... AB neg. The blood bank always wants my blood.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Aliensun
reply to post by breadinspector

I'm an abductee, type O.
I understand--in a limited way--that my blood type can be used in the place of other types. Whether or not that covers RH negative types or not, I have no idea.

edit on 28-10-2013 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

A, B, and O are just antigens. If you strip A and B off, you're left with O because it's the base.. I think.
edit on 28-10-2013 by CloudSylver because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I'm O-neg

I have had some wierd experiences happen to me which I cannot explain, and although I believe in alien life, I am making no claims that my experiences are based on extra terrestrial contact.

I have been single all my life and live alone. Up until my mid 30's sometimes I would feel a weight press down on my bed when I went to sleep. I would try to move, but I couldn't. During this time I would be aware of other people in the room looking down at me. At least they resemble people, but I never saw their faces or features.

These occurances must've happened at least 20 times or more. The last time it happened was 2008.

I am sometimes woken up by loud banging on the walls as well. That's kinda freaky when you live alone. But as usual I always check the house to make sure there are no robbers, but haven't found any yet.

And lastly, I have recently experienced the whole sleep paralysis thing again, but instead of seeing people standing around me and I can't move, instead I feel as if I'm being elevated into the air and above my house.

Most people say that sleep paralysis explains what happens to me, but the feeling that somebody else has been in my house is unshakable.

edit on 28-10-2013 by Trubeeleever because: Grammatical correction.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Trubeeleever
I'm O-neg

I have had some wierd experiences happen to me which I cannot explain, and although I believe in alien life, I am making no claims that my experiences are based on extra terrestrial contact.

I have been single all my life and live alone. Up until my mid 30's sometimes I would feel a weight press down on my bed when I went to sleep. I would try to move, but I couldn't. During this time I would be aware of other people in the room looking down at me. At least they resemble people, but I never saw their faces or features.

These occurances must've happened at least 20 times or more. The last time it happened was 2008.

I am sometimes woken up by loud banging on the walls as well. That's kinda freaky when you live alone. But as usual I always check the house to make sure there are no robbers, but haven't found any yet.

And lastly, I have recently experienced the whole sleep paralysis thing again, but instead of seeing people standing around me and I can't move, instead I feel as if I'm being elevated into the air and above my house.

Most people say that sleep paralysis explains what happens to me, but the feeling that somebody else has been in my house is unshakable.

Yep i know why your single, in aus for some reason the majority of people here arent actually human but are shape shifters, reptilian and another kind of shape shifter, in melb theres barely any humans and im one of the few here.
Im also single never had a gf since the majority of girls here are reptilians, i have seen them in their true form and they are vile and hiedous to look at, they manipulate your chakras and put cureses and spells on you. they are horrible beings im going to get more disclosure on them soon when i contact the good e.ts.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Trubeeleever
I'm O-neg

also ive had sleep paralysis too its terrible i once saw a black shadow in the mirror one time when i experienced it, you cant say anything, cant move, it feels horrible
some say its a board to astral travel personally i believe its a demon thats been conjured up by the reptilians to attack you with

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I used to see quiet a few UFO's when I was a kid. One of the incidents the UFO was really close. I could make out a fair bit of detail.

My blood type is A rhesus D negative. What does that mean?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

cyberheater
I used to see quiet a few UFO's when I was a kid. One of the incidents the UFO was really close. I could make out a fair bit of detail.

My blood type is A rhesus D negative. What does that mean?

means you have the god soul mate
how close were the ufos too you? did you see who was piloting them i think they were doing recons on rh negs imo thats why so much of us see ufos

top topics

<< 1   >>

join