It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheesy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I know many here know cheesy, and if you don't, check him/her out.
In my opinion, this member has brought much joy and many smiles to this community.

Every time I see the avatar, it brings a smile to my face. It is not just the avatar, it is the person behind the avatar.

When I see the name and avatar I see and feel a genuine, honest, humble, and kind person interested in space and the universe. Never assuming but only asking for information. NEVER confrontational.

What a refreshing person to have on this forum.

When I first joined in 2008 there were many negative, rude confrontations. ATS has put a stop to most of that and now we have Cheesy. Did I mention the word courage? That is what it takes to post here sometime.

To ATS...we should have a quarterly or yearly award for members. Humbleness goes to Cheesy imo. But we have many contributors who make this place work and embody the attributes to which ATS aspires.

And to my fellow ATS members who have replied on his threads, KUDOS'S to you for being so understanding and accepting to his/her broken English.

Back to the subject...You Rock Chessy
edit on 27-10-2013 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2013 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Cheesy rocks! Keep it up friend!

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
You are absolutely right!!! Cheesy is the BEST! I rarely post here, but I love following Cheesy's threads and comments. When people make snide or sarcastic comments to him, he just lets it roll off, and he still tries to be friends with them! He's a wonderful Soul with an awesome Spirit!

Yay Cheesy! Keep up the good comments! I know that you are really excited about ISON, and I hope that you are able to get a front row seat to see it in person as it travails across the sky!

Thumbs up, Cheesy, you have LOTS of friends!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

I too adore Cheesy. The avatar, the broken English posts and responses. I just,said to myself the other day, "If I were to visit Indonesia, i'd like Cheesy to be my host. I don't know him, but believe he would be just awesome to hang with. I am also guily o f using a broken english accent when reading his posts. All in love of course.

EDIT: and hats off to liveandlearn for brining some love to ATS and taking the time to recognize a stand-out member. Would love to see more of this. Kum By Yah anyone?
edit on 10/27/2013 by GNOarmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I've always pictured him as being a cutie.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Ohh My..

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Hey cheesy, Don't let anybody get you down. Do what you do.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

cheesy
Ohh My..

Lol! Glad you re seeing this Cheesy. Keep up doing what you do. Obviously, we love to see it.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Here is the Cheesy quote of the day;

"If it L shape then we are screw.."

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

Wow.what a big smile you get me into..Tq Mr.liveandlearn you too kind..

And to my all beloved Atsr Huge tq from me..i dont know what to say..here i am because of you all give me advise, opinion, knowledge and everything else..have a nice day all..

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

ecapsretuo
Here is the Cheesy quote of the day;

"If it L shape then we are screw.."

Thats exactly like i'm talking about! Now allow your brain to add a broken english asian accent (not politically correct) and we have a voice for Cheesy. I love it!

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Go Cheesy!

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Cheesy rocks there is no doubt about it!!! And when I see people picking on him/her it really makes me mad. But that anger is so short lived because I see that Cheesy never seems to be bothered by it. Everytime Cheesy comes back with the most gracious of comments ALWAYS and I love you for it Cheesy! You inspire me to be more understanding and compassionate not to mention you have me looking for Ison now too! @

OP Kudos to you SnF
edit on 27-10-2013 by 2manyholes because: Typo

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I agree! When I see the name or the avatar I instantly smile regardless of what mood I was in when I clicked the thread. True story.

I let him call me sir... even though I am a woman.
Who doesn't love Cheesy is a better question? Nobody!!

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Hey Cheesy, I'm planning on being in Jakarta on business in the near future, would like to meet up with you if your in the area!

Love your posts and of course that avatar is great, you really have brightened up ATS. There can only be one Cheesy and the ATS community is fortunate that you have joint it, what a breath of fresh air!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Thank you OP for making this thread!
Cheesy has had a very positive effect on so many lives!
When I read all the threads about the worlds problems, I can't help but think what they would amount to if everyone thought as cheesy does; society just might fix itself!

All the negativity can sometimes get me in a funk, but all I have to do (and believe me, I do) is go search for one of his posts to read.
Yes, Cheesy; you rock! So glad you're on ATS!
Ms.Nugget(because he thinks I'm a guy also
:lol

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
As much as we appreciate the positive attention being given to a member, ATS doesn't allow members to be discussed.

Thanks for participating, but this thread is closed.

top topics

join