It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone please pray for an ATS member OpinionatedB

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I just saw this thread she made. www.abovetopsecret.com...

She may be losing her daughter tonight. Please pray for her.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
My thoughts and prayers are with you OB. May you have strength for whatever may come...

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Yes she needs strength tonight. Pray for her to get through this night with her strength faith and sanity. Her angel may get called home tonight...OB needs to be held by Jesus tonight.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Anyone reading this go to her thread linked in the OP, she has reached out to us ATS.

Reach back.

Most of all pray.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Oh wow... you just made me cry... this was so kind and sweet... I am without any words at all...

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

No dont cry...oh sheesh. Now I dont know what to say either.

Hold fast, help is on the way.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Our prayers are out to her family and all affected and Blessings to you also for your love and compassion demonstrated in that good spirit of Christ.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

Thank you my friend, all to the glory of our lord.

I am of a heavy and saddened heart that her Daughter has been taken to heaven just minutes ago.

Pray that OB gets through this time with Godspeed and grace. Thank you for your prayers.

This hit me very hard.

Mods I think maybe this thread should be closed now. Thank you.
edit on 27-10-2013 by LoneGunMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
She just passed, at the tender age of 23.
My heart hurts for their family tonight.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

We prayed that the Comforter be Sent and that His Holy angels be there to minister to her daughter at her time of need.

Our Father Determined it was her time to depart and His Will always trumps above our own as much as we desire to hold onto the ones we love always in this short short lifetime.

My thoughts are with the family. My heart goes out to the nearest and dearest especially so at this difficult time.

The song below came up unexpectedly on a playlist as I typed this post...to me the words just fit in a form of Providence expressed, and I do not feel this was an accident. He Hears all, Knows all and is with us, even at the times we feel most numb.

edit on 27-10-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Strength and love for you and yours in my prayers.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

We don't always understand especially in pain. Love poured out upon reading this news and if such love was felt from us mere mortals then how much more from our Creator? My sincerest condolences, my prayers, my love and support.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours OB. You have experienced what no parent should ever have to.

As I told you.... I don't know you or your family personally but I have been down the road you are starting on now. My heart aches with the knowledge that you have to feel that type of pain and loss. Again, there is no need to reply. We have never met but your road is a long one and I want you to know that you are not alone even though you might feel like it right now.

Take care of yourself and your family. May you have the strength to make it through these next few days and beyond.

I am here for you until.... day or night.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
OpB,

another message here. I don't mean to be spamming you....
but just to add in to the group prayer here. Yes, I am praying, and your angels are there NOW, with you. Allow them to embrace and console you, dear. You and neno both, and her children.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Don't worry about spamming. I don't think you are... and yes I think God and His Angels are with me now...

Its weird, I was so damn upset, being told she might not make it through the night, and then after what Neno said he was exhausted and needed some sleep, so he slept and I was online, well, I was online through most anyway because I didn't want hugs I wanted distraction. Hugs would have made me cry more...

So anyway, Neno was sleeping and I was online and mentally loosing it... and this guy who made this thread, I dont even know him... I dont even remember seeing him around but I suppose he is a longstanding member here... but he shows up at the doorstep of my thread saying he is crying and heartbroken for me and talking about Jesus...

anyway, I started talking to him, I think God sent him to me at that exact time for a reason... and we started talking about God and all in U2U...

He was so great I wouldn't be surprised if he is an angel....

I am seeing God and angels all around me right now... (no not in hallucinatory fashion or anything...)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I started not to post because I couldn't think of what to say to try and comfort you at such a time of great loss.
These posts brought tears to my eyes and my thoughts are with you at this moment and I hope that can give you some modicum of strength or support.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Hi sweet lady, I am humbled by your words. I am no angel, I never felt God so much as I did in our u2u conversation. I have been through much in my life, seen some really bad things when I was a firefighter.

Last night I felt was the most important thing that ever I did in trying to help. It will always stand out in my mind, heart and soul until our creator takes me home. You helped me more than I did you, something inside of me was completed from this.

How are you today?
edit on 27-10-2013 by LoneGunMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Im ok... sad.. but ok... better now I think...

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I have 2 daughters ages 10 and 14. I just can`t imagine what you`r going through
....This is so sad and unfair. Just please keep believing she`ll be fine. I`m with you

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
OB I know we have never spoke before today, I'm a mother and grandmother. No words can convey my sincerest and heartfelt sadness at hearing of your loss. I'm so very sorry. God bless.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join