It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was ancient man schizophrenic? Voice of God and Jayne's "bicameral mind"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I will limit this since it isn't specific to the thread topic.

poet1b
If higher minds of higher frequencies are out there, I would think that they are most likely plasma life forms.

It appears unlimited in my experience. The white-light folks who 'wear humans like suits' (they are the solar body as I was once told, the divine of the physical of us. I've seen people use that word differently though) are probably almost-plasma, one step beyond what we'd generally measure I assume.

How much faster would a plasma life have to move and think? [...] I could see how, to communicate with these higher life forms, one would have to raise one's frequency.

Doesn't seem so. I suspect it's simply like when we commune with trees. They just think verrrrry slowly. Probably we are very slow compared to the SB's. But I have talked with them consciously more than once. It was less a matter of needing to up my frequency as my needing to be in a receptive state of mind. Which is actually a lower frequency (e.g. more alpha-theta in the mix versus more beta). It may be, like music or other frequency techs, less a matter of the literal speed and more a matter of the cyclic division. Half-time or any other fraction can still "sync" with something much higher.

However, I think to be in the moment, to observe the moment of the render of time, to truly observe the present as much as possible, one would have to lower their frequency.

That's funny. What is reality around us is defined by our own frequency for perceiving it in the first place. We are biologically hardwired to the spectrum of 'here' already.

Maybe the correct goal would be to expand your frequency range.

It may be incorrect of me to assume, this, but I think this is what decent exercises (shamanic) do. Or as it says on the front of one of my blogs specific to such woo stuff:

Spiritual growth is like all other types: you absorb seemingly 'other' energy, and it becomes part of your own sense of identity. The growth is in awareness, and with that comes power which is always over Self. Diversity is Legion; Singularity is the I AM. None of this is new although my approach to it is my own.
Whether it is right of me to call it energy, even, who knows, but that is how I perceive it and those are the words I have.

I have often wondered if ancient civilizations, such as Jaynes refers to, might simply have been much more perceptive across the board. To trees and animals, not just possibly 'larger' or 'higher' or (?) others.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RedCairo

Synchronicity?

It may be, like music or other frequency techs, less a matter of the literal speed and more a matter of the cyclic division. Half-time or any other fraction can still "sync" with something much higher.

Shutdown the noise, and tune in to the world.

"When things are going well, it is easy to be virtuous; it is when things go wrong and problems develop, that remaining virtuous becomes a challenge. This is why patience is the key. The definition of patience is to be a good patient. First we must learn to turn off our pain and discomfort with the problem, step back from our fears, and then we can start to deal with things. In my opinion the modern definition of patience is the ability to wait for things to happen. When we hear someone calling for patience, this is what they are asking for. Waiting for things to happen requires that we must stop running our thoughts through our heads, our wants, our desires, our discomfort, and pay attention to what is going on, and what others are saying, and what needs to be done for what is at hand. Once we learn to get past our own annoyance at not being able to impose our will and stop concentrating on our desires, we can step back and start to understand and learn. Then, and only then, are we able to properly deal with the situation at hand. Only then can we learn to pay attention, concentrate, and develop discipline, along with the other virtues. Only then can we establish the proper attitude."

<< 4  5  6   >>

join