It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 184: OTHD. Bank Woes, DR MICHAEL AQUINO INTERVIEW, Brand, Flags, Hammers....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Really enjoying this interview. I really wish we could keep it going until my brain runs out of questions.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
It's amazing how ignorant people really are

On a more positive note, amazing show tonight. Thank you

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Time2Think

??????? on the first part. Please explain.

And cheers and thanks a bunch for the second part.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Join the chat room sometime...

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Its because they are creative people. Creative people are good at problem solving and seeing things from all angles

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Thanks for listening everyone.

That was a brilliant interview and we really enjoyed it.

See you all next week.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Thanks all!
"The power of Christ compels you!"

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Big thanks for listening folks, and a big thank you to Dr. Aquino for the interview as well

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Great show tonight guys! I didn't get to make my jokes cuz Nef left the chat room =\

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Time2Think

I listened to ATS Live shows for one month, but Nef is just too "english".
Bring back AshleyD and I will give it another try.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

*speechless*

As a Canadian, I suppose I'm not worth listening to either. rofl Only Americans may speak.

I rarely have time to listen to the radio shows, but, if the topics covered are as interesting as this one was, I'll make time. For me, it isn't the accent or origin of the speaker that counts... it's the material being presented. I don't care if it's coming from a Tanzanian, Icelander or Merovingian.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

BEFORE you listen again, check the archives where all they do is yell at each other from across the ponds...

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

In America, they yell at each other in Congress, in the street, at football games, across state lines and just about anywhere else.

People even YELL online.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Well, you sound like "prime ATS bait"...but next week when your wife asks "what in the world are you listening to?"...just remember Granite warned you...

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

Lately, I've been listening to Canadian politicians yelling at each other. You wouldn't believe what a schoolyard this parliamentary government has become over the past few months.

Some even have French accents.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

lol ok we'll just dj some songs and have no opinions that differ to yours if that makes you feel better .

As an aside we are all really good mates that value each other so much we encourage each other to fight the good fights.

I wont silence anyone because they aren't American....

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has to be the single most xenophobic comment I have read in years

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Your cross continental bromance is sweet.

however/
I think Nefs Brittish Accent is waaaaaay shmexier than yours.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Granite
BEFORE you listen again, check the archives where all they do is yell at each other from across the ponds...

The show is evolving, or perhaps it is just coming into its adulthood. It is beginning to mature.

ATS Live had a fairly pleasant childhood and was not a terribly demanding infant. However, its teenage years were somewhat rebellious and seemed convinced it knew all there was to know about the world, was often quite willful, headstrong, and not always genuinely anxious to listen.

Going out on its own, ATS Live Radio began looking for more productions to put under its tent. Those new programs have shown some real promise and with genuine talent developing. The flagship show had to take a second look at their own production and tighten up its style and format or risk becoming a sideshow. What we have now for ATS Live is a maturing production that is taking itself more seriously and leaving behind some of its former individual self-aggrandizement and is really beginning to live up to its ideals. It's all good, really.

I have been fond of the child, tolerant of the teen, and all along the way have been respectful of the promise it has shown. I have been a consistent listener and plan on continuing to keep tuned-in and watch it develop. It is a labor of love for those who produce and staff it and more than a fair amount of effort goes into bringing it to us each week. My sincere thanks to those who dedicate their time and energy to making it all happen.

Great show!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

Feel free to not tune in again

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join