It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Propaganda- Pakistan And US Kewl / Pakistan - UN Please Help Us!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
As far as US and Pakistan relations are concerned, the outlook depends on who you get your information from. According to Obama, Sharif walked away from the recent meeting with warm fuzzy feelings. But according to Sharif, he was told, "you are getting our drones shoved up your countries arse no matter if you like it or not". It also appears to me that CBS, although not commenting on it directly, pointed out this discrepancy.

Like I have been saying all along, I suspect that the honeymoon with the MSM and Obama is over. But they aren't dropping him on his head just yet.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Pakistani News

26/10/13 NEW YORK: Pakistan made it clear to the United Nations that innocent civilians are being killed in missile strikes by the US pilotless planes; because of which anger of the people is on the rise inside the country; hence, the UN should intervene to stop these attacks on its territory.

The US ambassador in the UN had earlier said that President Obama made it abundantly clear that missile strikes against the extremists are quite imperative and legal; hence, they will continue.

Pakistan calls upon UN for role in ending missile strike

______________________________________________________________________________________________
CBS article quoting Obama

We agreed that we need to continue to find constructive ways to partner together, ways that respect Pakistan's sovereignty, that respect the concerns of both countries," Mr. Obama said following their meeting. "We are committed to working together and making sure that rather than this being a source of tension between our two countries that it can be a source of us strength for us working together in a constructive and a respectful way.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
CBS Article quoting Sharif

Sharif, for his part, said he raised the topic of drone strikes with Mr. Obama and "emphasized the need for an end to such strikes." The targeted attacks, which have resulted in civilian deaths in the region, are a source of tension between the two countries.

U.S. officials have said they are reducing, but not ending, the use of armed drones

Signs of cooperation in Obama meeting with Pakistani Prime Minister Sharif

Here is some music for your listening pleasure while you digest this Obama propaganda.

edit on 26-10-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

While I completely appreciate and respect your questioning of our government, which you should do....I highly doubt the MSM has any real concern about reporting international affairs including commentary in its entirety or truthfully should I say.

If it's been stated elsewhere (MSM, newspapers, Internet etc.) guess what....we can find it. So a half truth is told one way or another and that's that....let the cards fall where they may according to the MSM's supposed diligent reporting.

Don't Believe The Hype!!!

ETA
BTW, when its not Obama, it will just be the next persons "propaganda"! It will be signed, sealed and delivered

All I'm saying is don't wear blinders for one President who holds office currently....look at everyone after him and those that came before him. Stdy all your US history, from beginning to now.
edit on 10/26/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

ThePublicEnemyNo1
reply to post by elouina

While I completely appreciate and respect your questioning of our government, which you should do....I highly doubt the MSM has any real concern about reporting international affairs including commentary.

If it's been stated elsewhere (MSM, newspapers, Internet etc.) guess what....we can find it. So a half truth is told one way or aother and that's that....let the cards fall where they may according to the MSM's supposed diligent reporting.

ETA
BTW, when its not Obama, it will just be the next persons "propaganda"! It will be signed, sealed and delivered

Oh I get it, just let the lies fall where they may. Why be concerned that our president murders in cold blood and then makes it out like they love him. Why? Because they all do it so it makes it all right. Gotcha! Go back to the USSR is a great song, isn't it?.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

elouina

ThePublicEnemyNo1
reply to post by elouina

While I completely appreciate and respect your questioning of our government, which you should do....I highly doubt the MSM has any real concern about reporting international affairs including commentary.

If it's been stated elsewhere (MSM, newspapers, Internet etc.) guess what....we can find it. So a half truth is told one way or aother and that's that....let the cards fall where they may according to the MSM's supposed diligent reporting.

ETA

Oh I get it, just let the lies fall where they may. Why be concerned that our president murders in cold blood and then makes it out like they love him. Why? Because they all do it so it makes it all right. Gotcha! Go back to the USSR is a great song, isn't it?.

Honestly, I'm a tad bit hurt that you perceived my reply in such a manner. And for you to be so "matter of fact" about my reply is amazing.

I know when to fold my cards....after all, I have three daughters in college whom I'm constantly debating politics with. Like you....they think I'm on the attack (the difference is they ALL support Pres Obama).

I was engaging in what I thought was an opinionated opening to your thread. Obviously, you have already decided "what side I'm on", so I acquiesce....which is probably the first time in my ATS history I've ever done so.

Good luck understanding politics and US government

ETA
I have another profile on ATS....I have been here since 2005, you're a lost cause because your ears need to be cleaned out. Make an attempt in the future to read replies in context.

ETAA
BTW, no...I don't let any lies fall where they may. However, there's this art called communication, I learned it very well. Never encountered you before....but, I like you

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Hey, um look i know you have problems and all but er, um, could you maybe
stop bombing our civilians, you see um, they are kinda getting upset and well
truth be told its getting really hard to sell you as the good guy, not that your
not a good guy or anything, i wouldn't want to insinuate such a thing about
you or anything, just that if you were maybe confused people do really dislike
being blown up, especially with um, er, your level of shall we say frivolity?

Oh, you don't want to stop, um well ok, i guess we can work together for a,
what did you call it again, mutually beneficial relationship ::please don't hit me!::

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNumber1

I'm a little confused. When I read your posts, you both seem to agree on the issue, but you are arguing with each other. I realize I've only had one cup of coffee this morning, but I'm not clear what the disagreement is. What am I missing?

new topics

top topics

join