It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If aliens contact you does it mean your important comes to show you technology?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Ok so lets say aliens/extra terrestrals come into contact with you, for instance they show you that there existance is real do you think that makes you pretty damn important for them to go out of their way and come all this way to earth and make themselves known to you, you of all people wouldnt that surely mean youre pretty impotant?

Further on this circumstance would they show you their special technology or give you knowledge if you were suposdely able to communicate with them via lets say telepathy or even face to face.

I mean they came all this way to say hi to you surely they will teach you things yeah?

Whats ur guyss thoughts on this?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

If aliens ever contact me, the first thing I'm doing straight away is get a full workup on tox screen, x-ray, MRI, everything head to toe regardless the cost.

I won't trust myself to drive, and I'll need excuse myself from business until the entire ordeal is sorted.

I don't care how convincing it is. I don't care if it's aliens, or Thor, or Vishnu, or what.
If the experience flatly refuses to engage with me through conduits that can be verified, like, say, a public meeting with The Press in attendance where any number of random X people can verify whether it's an internally subjective or reality experiential occurrence, then, it's to be questions and given the utmost in discrimination until it can be independently objectively verified.

edit on 10/25/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

If they contacted me to impart knowlege of technological stuff, I would say you have the wrong lady. I would be clueless and no, not special at all, just a random hit. LOL

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

breadinspector
Ok so lets say aliens/extra terrestrals come into contact with you, for instance they show you that there existance is real do you think that makes you pretty damn important for them to go out of their way and come all this way to earth and make themselves known to you, you of all people wouldnt that surely mean youre pretty impotant?

Further on this circumstance would they show you their special technology or give you knowledge if you were suposdely able to communicate with them via lets say telepathy or even face to face.

I mean they came all this way to say hi to you surely they will teach you things yeah?

If they "Came all this way" then its likely they might have great trouble just trying to communicate! Can you converse with a wallaby?
To them you may appear as a primitive piece of wobbling meat that grunts and farts.
Maybe visiting earth is like visiting the zoo!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

To 1 it could mean you interest them have upset them or may be related. Not sure on importance however it may depend on how interpreted... Whatever sparked their interest in you to contact, hopefully its for benevolence assistances/causes.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I don't think it would mean someone is more important - it would be random. If they contacted me they would need to zap a bunch of knowledge into my head for technology since I barely have a clue - then go from there and add to that knowledge. Or give very specific line by line instructions.

If they were to give tech and energy advice I think it would be along the lines of using it wisely. Something like "you have it down but now you need to hone what its done with it to make the world better for all species'. Who would listen to you if you tried to share that after a visit? Hopefully they would allow some video taping with the old standby (iPhone).

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Important?

I guess that will either prove itself in the future or disprove itself.

If we were told things or trained to do things how do you think people and our government would respond.
I would think that we would at least have a Debriefing of some kind.

In my case they used what is they called a chemical debriefing.
I have no memory's for long periods of time after reporting a group abduction in the USAF.

During our abduction I was asked questions and allowed to respond.
I was trained to do things that I still have a hard time to deal with.
We had continuing abductions for decades.

I used one of the things they trained me to do a couple times to locate things in the past.
It scared me...
It put me in the place where if I were to use the skill I would become a target so to say.

I have used my skill to be at the right place at the right time in the past.
It works pretty well.... On a small one on one scale.

But,
When it really came to a place where I really could have made a difference.
The powers that be ignored me.
Many valiant Men died doing what they loved....
My heart was broken....
I bowed my head cried and walked away...

I have sense tried to work with other Abductee's.
Check out my thread "The Serious Abductee Chat forum"
I closed it due to lack of interest but it is a good read.
I was pleasantly surprised that I was allowed to do it. That I was not suppressed.

Like I said the future will show true effects. For good or Bad.

Good luck with your thread.

- Watcher

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by n120by60w

Interesting post. Could you find your old thread and link it to me? I am bad at the search engine. It may not have been so much a lack of interest as an issue of timing. Some threads just get lost on the front page.

There is interest, but you know that many hoaxers ruin it for the true seeker of knowledge.

Hang in there.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I don't think it is a matter if you are important to them,it is a matter of awakening ,a awakening in your mind of their existence,so in turn to talk to other people of their existence here and spread the message

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
It's funny how supposed aliens come to Earth and grab the stupidest of our species to spread a message...

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I helped out a Dr that had just had an ET experience a while ago.
I believe that he was on the west coast at the time.
He was looking for advice on what to do with the objects left after is encounter.
It had just happened and he was freaking out.
He was a unknown. But with his position he had the best chance of breaking out.
I spoke to him of my experiences.
I told him to drop off the grid until he could secure his objects.
He disappeared with his cash
And
much much more than I could have hoped for.

Why do I bring this up????

Keep this guy on your Radar.
I expect them to come after him with the big guns.....
Reality is much stranger than we could have perceived.
Discredit, bankrupt, compromise.....

Dr. Jonathan Reed - The link artifact....

- Watcher

PS: Maybe coming out in South America might give him a chance....
Youtube link

www.youtube.com...

I expect it to disappear soon...
Or be buried in the chaff...

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Need your help what is it

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I need help explaining this.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I needbhelp explaining this

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Onslaught2996
It's funny how supposed aliens come to Earth and grab the stupidest of our species to spread a message...

I am offended.

I was privileged to be able to be at the right place at the right time to allow me to:

Train US fighter pilots.
Train the first female fighter pilot.
Train the first female NASA Astronaut. (No one will ever hear of her it was in the 70's)

They chased the UFO that returned us with one of the first classified F15's that was kept hot on the runway. It was left in the dust.

See "antar"....

It is why the console that I was questioned in front of had a member that thought of humans as this guy thinks of abductee's. I fought for our right's. I told them that we are ready. The guy was not human.
He was allowed to represent us as not more than... Pond scum.... I paid dearly for arguing with him.
The rest of the panel said that I needed to respect his office.

Corso came off our base and was allowed to speak out.
I guess this dumb hick needs to shut up....

- Watcher

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Onslaught2996

Maybe an intelligent person would see through their nonsense?

KPB

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

John Reed is a known hoaxster here on ATS.
The video you relayed to us also happens to be the icing on the cake.
That is to say, if his puppet alien wasn't.

Confidence men rule this subject field. What it comes down to is: you tell your story, we nod our head. It ends there. Until one of us can prove it, apply it, or use that information in some way--- it is nothing more than an "I believe you".

Many of us on ATS have seen impressive UFOs, or woken up in the middle of the night to some being hanging over our heads. I think when something like that happens, you realize you know much less than you did before about the nature of reality and everything in between.

Fact is, John Reed is a stump. And you're either fooled by him, or trying to fool ATS with him.
Once again... Stories are nice, and charlatans can be well read liars--- even at times capable of teaching you something, while lying through their teeth. But it's their ego that always makes it quite obvious in the end.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

breadinspector

SciFi warning.!.!

Verry verry long ago a group of scientists came thrue
our little croner, in a journey to find out that their
own scientists were right....

There IS life on other planets.

A group of "ppl" landed and found primates,
much like they have on their planet...

Long story short, one of the scientists
did some experiments. Without telling.
These experimets were then monitored
thrue out the ages.

Now they find that ONE of us is a perfect
match of the scientist.....

This must be corrected...

The scientist in question was not, "all there"...

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by digisknight

Where did you get that picture?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

n120by60w

Important?

I guess that will either prove itself in the future or disprove itself.

If we were told things or trained to do things how do you think people and our government would respond.
I would think that we would at least have a Debriefing of some kind.

In my case they used what is they called a chemical debriefing.
I have no memory's for long periods of time after reporting a group abduction in the USAF.

During our abduction I was asked questions and allowed to respond.
I was trained to do things that I still have a hard time to deal with.
We had continuing abductions for decades.

I used one of the things they trained me to do a couple times to locate things in the past.
It scared me...
It put me in the place where if I were to use the skill I would become a target so to say.

I have used my skill to be at the right place at the right time in the past.
It works pretty well.... On a small one on one scale.

But,
When it really came to a place where I really could have made a difference.
The powers that be ignored me.
Many valiant Men died doing what they loved....
My heart was broken....
I bowed my head cried and walked away...

I have sense tried to work with other Abductee's.
Check out my thread "The Serious Abductee Chat forum"
I closed it due to lack of interest but it is a good read.
I was pleasantly surprised that I was allowed to do it. That I was not suppressed.

Like I said the future will show true effects. For good or Bad.

Good luck with your thread.

- Watcher

you were abducted by aliens? ive had experiences with aliens through telepathy but not sure consciously if i was abducted or not
are you rh negative in blood type by any chance? i am, theres a correlation with rh negs and UFO/alien experiences, apparently were gods

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join