It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The forgotten stories part 1.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
My name is Loukha, an orphan from my homeland. My parents were killed when I was young. Swearing to find my parents killers I lived a life of solitude to master my mind body and soul. To become one with my world. As I've grown into my prime I know now that I'am ready to begin my journey..

So I entered the kingdom of Jegas, where I found some companions...

This is where you post a pic of your rpg char and give your little bio.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Osemre told me of a great mage, that we must seek before we can begin our quest to purge the land of corruption.

He didn't say much about his background or where he came from just that he was deemed a betrayer and was exiled from his kingdom...

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
My name is sigfried roy. Now get on the pedestal
edit on 10 25 13 by crawley because: grammar nazis

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

crawley
My name is zigried roy. Now get on the pedestal

And you blew it.

If you're gonna crack a joke, don't blow the spelling of the name so badly that you show that you also mispronounce it.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by crawley

We have a choice between 3 mercenaries we can hire sadly we can only afford 1 of them. i know surprise surprise.

Which should we go with?

Buddock

Isauana

Hahim

This is for any serious travelers looking to become immortal aswell.
edit on 25-10-2013 by 0d1n5Unh0ly6h05t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Sure did. I pronounce it correctly though. I thought it was funny, sorry you did not. Also thanks for the correction

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Which one got the kitty lovin in the face and neck? I like girls so I wouldnt know but im sure its all the the rage in teHas

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 0d1n5Unh0ly6h05t

Hahim looks like a good addition

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by crawley

So tell us who you really are and step out from the shadows so we can see you!

or are you just toying with us? Because your narrating this thing aswell.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I have kept an eye on you for the better part of your life and I will join you! Besides you look like you could need someone with an archive of intelligence with you!

My name is imili. I have lived for 2 centuries and have grown tired of my current situations.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

crawley
Which one got the kitty lovin in the face and neck? I like girls so I wouldnt know but im sure its all the the rage in teHas

We do have our share of gay people.
Just like anywhere. Thank God for our diversity!

ETA: i am amazed at how far RPG's have come. I used to play with a set of dice, and a character sheet. If you wanted to portray your character, it was usually a crappy drawing unless you could draw halfway decent.

Life for role players has indeed improved dramatically.
edit on 26-10-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

"hes wasting our time we should get out of here!"
*Looks at Imili* "well aren't you a looker, for someone 200 years old"

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

"You just keep your hands to yourself, Didn't I over hear that your a lost scoundrel?"

"Thats enough from both of you it doesn't matter what happened in the past at this time what matters is we were brought together for a reason. And aslong as this is truth we must learn to get along."
edit on 26-10-2013 by 0d1n5Unh0ly6h05t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I am Alia, a winged being of a long forgotten race of elementals. What is the purpose of this journey of yours?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
*Loukha*

"I came to Jegas because this is where my journey took me. I have worked so long on honing my skills and primal instincts so that i could become one with the one who plots our fates. My parents were killed before I was old enough to get know them. And I plan on finding out why and who"

*Osemre*

"You won't get much out of me there's only 2 things I'm interested in taking care of business and ladies"

*Hahim*

"No time to waste you all must go see the seer theres a disturbance in the force. the ethereal realm has a warning i suspect!"

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

The wind whipped through Alia's long silken hair as colorful leaves fell from tall ancient trees. "I shall join you in your quest. Lead the way."
edit on 26-10-2013 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Alia already didn't like Osemre and tried to keep her distance from him. The others she couldn't yet tell.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Loukha

"So Imili how long have you been stalking me exactly and why? if I may ask"

Imili

"I wouldn't call it stalking more like watching, besides you never knew I was there.. so what does it matter? I'm here to help you along thats all I care to say for now"

Osemre

Looks at Loukha. "She stalked you dude"

They enter a dark room in a dark chamber where they meet the seer. A prophecy looms in the air and the already corrupted world seems to poison the air even more now.

*The Seer*

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Gotta get some sleep. Will see you tomorrow.
Night Star

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
The Seer

"The great wizard of the North shall release a cosmic dragon who will birth 3 eggs. Inside each egg lies the fate of the world. The only hope lies within a man cursed by the sun!"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join