It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Weather Modification in Australia happening right now??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
So I was just checking the weather radar to see if there's any rain in store for us today, when I noticed an oddity on the radar. I've seen this kind of thing be flagged as weather modification or cloud seeding before, so I thought I'd share with all of my fellow ATS-ers.
Anyway, if this is infact weather modification, it's definitely for the better. If you haven't heard by now, there's terrible bush fires happening in NSW at the moment and that's where the 'cloud circle' appears.
I tried uploading the picture so that I could embed it here, but it was taking too long, so I'm going to upload it to imgur and embed the link to that. It will be the one labeled "imgur" The one labled "Link" is the link to the weather radar.
Link

Imgur Link

edit on Fri Oct 25 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed intro part of title

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FunktheNWO

That's so weird indeed!

Greetings from Canada BTW.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

You could actually move this to another forum, as you have over 20 posts and could start a thread anywhere.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

I did try that, but I couldn't find the new thread link.
I apologize for this, I'm really not much of a poster, been here for 5+ years just lurking.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

FunktheNWO
I've seen this kind of thing be flagged as weather modification or cloud seeding before, so I thought I'd share with all of my fellow ATS-ers.

Simply interference, has been posted many times here before.

On the top of the page you posted it even mentions it!

f you notice any circular patterns or straight lines originating from the centre of the radar location, this is due to occasional interference to the radar data. The Bureau is currently investigating ways to reduce these interferences.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Never mind, I came to talk about HowTo:Move a page and it's been done already. Fragile Earth is a good place for the thread, good luck with it, it's a good topic!
edit on 25-10-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by swanne

Ahh thank you for uploading it.
I've always wanted to visit Canada, seems like an extremely relaxing place to live.
Perhaps one day I'll make the treck up to your winter wonderland, haha.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Well Canada is not great, but not bad. I hear Americans find it peaceful to go up here.

Now... I never saw your stars. You guys apparently have the brightest stars since Australia sees the southern hemisphere.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
***MOVING POST TO A NEW THREAD***
This one will be deleted shortly.

Thank you to the people/person who helped me figure out how to start a new thread that isn't an introduction, this is the link to the new thread.

New Thread

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
And again I can't find the button.
Is there any generous citizen out there willing to teach me how to delete a thread..?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Think you need to contact a mod to close a thread. Good luck.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

This. Read the writing on the wall...

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

...you do realize that we've been doing Cloud Seeding in Australia since the 1960's?
Look into the Snowy Mountains Scheme, or the extensive Cloud Seeding programs used in Tasmania since the 70's.

Weather modification here is nothing new...
...and if the government had any brains, they'd have used it for fire fighting LONG before now.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

FunktheNWO
And again I can't find the button.
Is there any generous citizen out there willing to teach me how to delete a thread..?

Go up to the top of the thread and hit the ALERT button either in your mini profile (hover over the little upper torso under your avatar) or at the top of the thread. It will take you to U2U, from there just type that you messed up the thread, and would like to have it deleted. Hit SEND and receive and you will be greeted with a picture of a cookie. Give the mods a few minutes and the thread should go bye bye.

Remember, just saying 'Mods please delete' in the thread in no way guarantees that a Mod will see it.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
This is easily explained. Parliment has reopened. That is simply the vultures circling Canberra.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
It's a fairly common glitch with the radar.

However, weather modificatio does take place in Australia ....

www.hydro.com.au...

It's not something that can be identified from the radar though (all it does is very slightly increase the natural rain rate, if anything at all)

new topics

top topics

join