It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paradise?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Many people wonder about "paradise" - "is there something about this world that is 'wrong'?": and thus...

A) Did we orignally come from "a better place"?
B) Did we do something "wrong" to "deserve" this?
C) Will all our problems be solved when we "escape"?
D) Have we lost the fight against "evil"?

Let me answer:

A) In that case it was a "misadventure" and going to other realms is always a risk when you don't know what to expect, thus "go home" and make sure to be informed when you decide to "adventure" next time...

B) Those whom decide "wrong" are either:
i) From where you come from.
ii) Where you were "imprisoned"

Answer:
i) If they were like you, then you would probably think it was "wrong" too, and knew the consequences.

ii) In that cause, they thought it was "wrong" however it was not "wrong" from your point of view, and when you return "home" and escape the "brainwashing" you will be able to be yourself again.

C) This would mean your problems are a factor of your environment, and yes, better conditions mean a better quality of existance, however, these can never solve problems that are a facet of who you are, you can still suffer in paradise.

D) In that case, stand up for yourself.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Think outside the box a little.

Paradise?
Pair of Dice
Dies = Day/Time

Pear of Dies = Knowledge of God
Snake Eyes

Anywhow, if that intrigues you click my name.and read my threads starting at Unicorn.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

The concept of Paradise in opposite to the real christian belief if you interpret paradise as a place of eternal rest and leasure, man was made to work and christ himself said this:
bible.org...
Now the Angels are the those whom do god's work in the universe not just the earth so as we shall be like them we shall indeed be tireless (but no one is forced to take of the water or life) and shall do as they did before us, perhaps the level of perfection we are seeking is to become as michael whom is like unto god.
There are other religions that go against this teaching and promise a garden with virgin's and wine (so the chimp enclosure at the zoo as you are there for eternity and the novelty would wear off very quickly even with 40 beautiful virgins - experienced is more fun and I don't fancy an eternity of drunkeness and hangovers) or a place of inward meditation where the outer universe is nothing to you (so a selfish purgatory of inward entropy were the very act of fading away make's you think you are growing closer to god), No I will stick with christ as the angels get to soar through the universe to see all the worlds god has made and to see the new universes beyond.

Blessing's of Peace, real wealth (friend's, family and happiness) and wisdom (without too much sorrow).

edit on 25-10-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Paradise is a fantasy, no matter where you are there will always be disagreements and therefore disaproval between people.

The only way to avoid this is to give up your personality and desires by joining one mind completely controled

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Perhaps but it is the road that the soul takes to get there, as in life the quick fix is not the right way so self meditation can help but never advance correctly the meditator, the path that has been trod before is proven though it is hardest of all and takes more than a human lifetime, the angel's may be those whom are elevated along the path but we are at the bottom of the ladder and must be aware that the closer light is not alway's the brighter one.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I don't know where or what paradise is..........

But I damn sure know where it isn't.......

That would be Lubbock, Texas

Now for a little homegrown philo; anyplace [except Lubbock] can be paradise if you are with someone you love.
edit on 26-10-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join