It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Henry Kissinger - Operation Northwoods - WTF will it take for us to stop this ?

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."

--Henry Kissinger

Speaking at Evian, France, May 21, 1992. Bilderberg meeting.

www2.gwu.edu...

Check out pages 7 & 8, Annex to Appendix to Enclosure A, Pretexts To Justify US Military Intervention in Cuba.. Bulletted items 1 through 4 in particular are of interest.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yes, there is a difference between faking the impetus for war with Cuba, and creating a situation where US Citizens actively desire UN troops on US soil.

But, frankly, I don't see the scenarios that would need to play out as being too different.

Ask yourself, is this what you want from your gov't?

Oh, and btw...in case you've never heard of Operation Northwoods (of which I know many of you already have), please not the LOCATION that document is stored. It is stored in the NSA archives of the George Washington University.

It doesn't get much more legit than that, folks.

Read, and think.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SadistNocturne

They're going to play the project blue beam fake alien invasion card - unfortunately, a lot of people will fall for it.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Just a reminder about Northwoods, by James Bamford;
"Operation Northwoods, which had the written approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere. People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked. Using phony evidence, all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus giving Lemnitzer and his cabal the excuse, as well as the public and international backing, they needed to launch their war."

Within and without the military, the dirt will never stop. So often they spit on 'democracy' Just because Northwoods was stopped and Lemnitzer got the boot, the militarists didn't stop.

This was further ahem, contingency planning,

'Included in the nations the Joint Chiefs suggested as targets for covert attacks were Jamaica and Trinidad-Tobago. Since both were members of the British Commonwealth, the Joint Chiefs hoped that by secretly attacking them and then falsely blaming Cuba, the United States could incite the people of the United Kingdom into supporting a war against Castro. As the U.S. Department of Defense report noted:

Any of the contrived situations described above are inherently, extremely risky in our democratic system in which security can be maintained, after the fact, with very great difficulty. If the decision should be made to set up a contrived situation it should be one in which participation by U.S. personnel is limited only to the most highly trusted covert personnel. This suggests the infeasibility of the use of military units for any aspect of the contrived situation.

The U.S. Department of Defense report even suggested covertly paying a person in the Castro government to attack the United States: "The only area remaining for consideration then would be to bribe one of Castro's subordinate commanders to initiate an attack on [the U.S. Navy base at] Guantanamo." '

Source Wiki, (you can call it up under Operation Northwoods)

But you can even see in the above the indelicacy of an attack on Jamaica and Trinidad, no qualification, just a murderous attack on people they didn't give a fig about, by CIA paramilitaries.
At least with Northwoods, there was some Hemming and hawing as to real or simulated, but with the emphasis on real.

It's no wonder that President Kennedy did not survive against the bad men with the pips, the department of dense..sorry defense and the CIA, and their corporate masters.
Had ordinary people known that at the time, the American military would have been pulled down big time, the intelligence propagated 'cold war' would have ended. It didn't happen that way, and the man that came after Kennedy made sure of that.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
They've used versions of this plan to get us into pretty much every war we have ever been involved in. They just can't wait to blow stuff up so they blow themselves up, blame who they want to attack and send in the troops. It works like gangbusters. Why fix what ain't broke eh?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Man..., seriously..the US is doomed. The PTB apply the same formula as they use with the banks when it comes to skimming the top...the middle....... and the bottom.

They think..To Big To Fail...we can use and abuse that institution to our satisfaction. And there they go wrong and steer the US and all of its citizens down the drain.

And nobody has the authority, or has been given the authority to stop that skimming train...

And to be honest, from where I am sitting it looks as if the US citizen doesn't give a s#!t and isn't aware until ......But unfortunately then it is too late for reversal...for the rescue.

And the funny thing is that the persons who did the robbing and looting have created laws which will protect them in case trouble will come their way.Isn't it a wonderful world and life if you belong to the absolute top?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

They've used versions of this plan to get us into pretty much every war we have ever been involved in.

Correct see: Part 3: Days of Infamy

You might also want to read:

Part 2: Secret Organizations and Hidden Agendas

Part 4: The War on Terrorism

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The war and military planning of the Kennedy Administration is very interesting to read about and some of the attitudes have carried on. Some got stomped by Pike and Church in the 70's ..but some have endured. Unfortunately, in some cases too.

Are we comparing the personalities and policies of John F. Kennedy's administration with the men serving under Barack Obama though? I have an exceptionally hard time seeing the relation between times then and now. Even the backbone of the military leaders is completely different. They had one of iron back then. They don't have much of one at all, today.

Northwoods would have taken very strong men to see through...and I'd call it evil. Strength would have absolutely been needed though.

Strength they just don't have in them today, IMO. They would more likely piss off other nations to the point of attacking us, then insure we were weak enough to be hurt badly.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000
The war and military planning of the Kennedy Administration is very interesting to read about and some of the attitudes have carried on. Some got stomped by Pike and Church in the 70's ..but some have endured. Unfortunately, in some cases too.

Are we comparing the personalities and policies of John F. Kennedy's administration with the men serving under Barack Obama though? I have an exceptionally hard time seeing the relation between times then and now. Even the backbone of the military leaders is completely different. They had one of iron back then. They don't have much of one at all, today.

Northwoods would have taken very strong men to see through...and I'd call it evil. Strength would have absolutely been needed though.

Strength they just don't have in them today, IMO. They would more likely piss off other nations to the point of attacking us, then insure we were weak enough to be hurt badly.

The military leaders of today aren't much different than the leaders back then. After all the leaders back then was willing to go through with a false flag to get Vietnam started.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

How do you define False Flag? Were those not North Vietnamese boats in the fog? Were the North Vietnamese shore patrol not active in the area and apparently playing silly games they didn't expect to start...well... a full blown war?

I'll agree 100% that the events in the Gulf of Tonkin were taken as perfectly convenient by Washington and by bad intent mixed with misunderstanding, blown into much much more than it ever was. By my reading of the original documents to be released over the years, by the time anyone realized it was all B.S. and generally wrong? It had become a matter of '...it had to happen anyway... shhh.. no need to correct anything now'..

I never thought of that as false flag but jumping at the slightest provocation to overreact beyond all reason to do what they all wanted anyway. Such an over used term, False Flag.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I swear Kissinger will go down as the most evil man (creature) that ever lived on this planet. The guy is so toxic, you'd probably get cancer just sitting next to him.

The next false flag is likely to be so huge that it will literally rip people's minds to shreds. It will be the last gasp effort by the controllers to maintain the status quo, although they already know that their game is finally up. Love will prevail and light will shine from every human heart.

Blessings *

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Henry Kissinger, one of the World's premier scum bags, pieces of trash.

Lets enjoy this clip of Luke Rudkowski as he confronts this filth:

edit on 25-10-2013 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Wrabbit2000

I wish I could agree with you 100%.

Unfortunately, if there is one thing I have learned, the rule of the day is called "precedence". The potential of Operation Northwoods set precedence. That means, to me at least, that historically, it was *considered*. Given that such an act, which included the possibility of deaths of americans, was ever once considered, well the next step is simply a matter of doing it. And the only justification needed in today's pussy-assed world is "well, we have precedence supporting us".

Operation Northwoods wasn't something discussed over a hidden bottle of scotch pulled out behind a locked office door.

It was documented, planned, considered, and even presented to higher ups.

Now, it serves as precedence.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

smurfy

Just a reminder about Northwoods, by James Bamford;
"Operation Northwoods, which had the written approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere. People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked. Using phony evidence, all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus giving Lemnitzer and his cabal the excuse, as well as the public and international backing, they needed to launch their war."

Within and without the military, the dirt will never stop. So often they spit on 'democracy' Just because Northwoods was stopped and Lemnitzer got the boot, the militarists didn't stop.

This was further ahem, contingency planning,

'Included in the nations the Joint Chiefs suggested as targets for covert attacks were Jamaica and Trinidad-Tobago. Since both were members of the British Commonwealth, the Joint Chiefs hoped that by secretly attacking them and then falsely blaming Cuba, the United States could incite the people of the United Kingdom into supporting a war against Castro. As the U.S. Department of Defense report noted:

Any of the contrived situations described above are inherently, extremely risky in our democratic system in which security can be maintained, after the fact, with very great difficulty. If the decision should be made to set up a contrived situation it should be one in which participation by U.S. personnel is limited only to the most highly trusted covert personnel. This suggests the infeasibility of the use of military units for any aspect of the contrived situation.

The U.S. Department of Defense report even suggested covertly paying a person in the Castro government to attack the United States: "The only area remaining for consideration then would be to bribe one of Castro's subordinate commanders to initiate an attack on [the U.S. Navy base at] Guantanamo." '

Source Wiki, (you can call it up under Operation Northwoods)

But you can even see in the above the indelicacy of an attack on Jamaica and Trinidad, no qualification, just a murderous attack on people they didn't give a fig about, by CIA paramilitaries.
At least with Northwoods, there was some Hemming and hawing as to real or simulated, but with the emphasis on real.

It's no wonder that President Kennedy did not survive against the bad men with the pips, the department of dense..sorry defense and the CIA, and their corporate masters.
Had ordinary people known that at the time, the American military would have been pulled down big time, the intelligence propagated 'cold war' would have ended. It didn't happen that way, and the man that came after Kennedy made sure of that.

I agree with you 100%

However, I would like to point out one thing...not so much to you, but moreso to the world as it were.

I am not a fan of Wiki anything. Although in idea it is a good idea, allowing people in the know to document things as a means for those not knowing to be able to go in and review at their leisure. This is a good thing. However, what this has also done is lead to a scenario where damned near any crack-pot, paid or otherwise, can go in and say just about *anything* they damned well please.

Now yes, I know that you can flag information as being false and thereby place it under review on a wiki entry. But, I take *everything* I read on wiki with a HUGE heaping bowl full of salt. Not a grain of salt, a MIXING BOWL of salt.

I very specifically knew of and went searching for the document link that I provided because it is 100% genuine, not only in it's design, but also in it's placement. It is not only a legitimate document, but it is in *THE* NSA archives section of the George Washington University website.

To me, that proves absolutely undeniable proof that I *always* point to whenever I come across anyone as incredibly naive as to believe for even the briefest of moments that "Our Gov't would NEVER hurt us" or "Our Gov't only has our best interests in their actions".

Sorry, the proof is right there. Out in the open. For everyone who isn't self deluded or too sheepish to look and find.

So, back to the original point of my message here...when you are quoting Wiki anything, I'd advise a couple of things..

-Find a corroborating source
-Take it with a grain of salt, and suggest others do so as well in the wake of your quote
-Consider not using it at all for anything other than personal edification, with the above two first statements firmly in mind.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

nimbinned

The next false flag is likely to be so huge that it will literally rip people's minds to shreds. It will be the last gasp effort by the controllers to maintain the status quo, although they already know that their game is finally up. Love will prevail and light will shine from every human heart.

Blessings *

That Is what I would like to think..and many others..

But....when I am getting real and see what is happening in the world their game will not be up for a long time. As a matter of fact I do not see or recognize any organisation which can put on the breaks and alter the route we are all travelling upon.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
What if the threat were Fukushima? The earthquake obviously happened and the tsunami, but what if the plant was already offline? It's odd that the fuel rod removal (possible end of world) date perfectly coincides with the FEMA readiness timeline, National Guard martial-law training deadline and numerous other mid-Nov 2013 events.

Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

seandean
What if the threat were Fukushima? The earthquake obviously happened and the tsunami, but what if the plant was already offline? It's odd that the fuel rod removal (possible end of world) date perfectly coincides with the FEMA readiness timeline, National Guard martial-law training deadline and numerous other mid-Nov 2013 events.

Just a thought.

Whereas I don't necessarily believe that, I have entertained rather similar thoughts.

There is almost nothing I would put past our and the world's Gov'ts.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

zatara

Man..., seriously..the US is doomed. The PTB apply the same formula as they use with the banks when it comes to skimming the top...the middle....... and the bottom.

They think..To Big To Fail...we can use and abuse that institution to our satisfaction. And there they go wrong and steer the US and all of its citizens down the drain.

And nobody has the authority, or has been given the authority to stop that skimming train...

And to be honest, from where I am sitting it looks as if the US citizen doesn't give a s#!t and isn't aware until ......But unfortunately then it is too late for reversal...for the rescue.

And the funny thing is that the persons who did the robbing and looting have created laws which will protect them in case trouble will come their way.Isn't it a wonderful world and life if you belong to the absolute top?

As my father taught me frequently...

He that has the Gold makes the Rules.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000

Wrab, men of steel or men of corporates? that is the key. Kennedy would have known of the Fascist military of his own country, Eisenhower a soldier, realised the fascism of corporates and military compliance/conspiracy to/with the corporates, before Kennedy, and best of all Mussolini the 'king' of fascist, once said there is no difference between military and corporates, before Eisenhower. It's all there in relatively recent history, and that's in only the recorded stuff from back then. Fast forward to today, you can see nothing much has changed, fascism/aka control/aka corporate control, is at the forefront.
Apologies to mods, I needed all of Wrabbit's post.

Have a look at this well known by now video, and tell me where the difference is between something like 'Northwoods'

edit on 25-10-2013 by smurfy because: (no reason given)

join