It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC's Chris Hayes Use 'KKK' Image for Cruz, Paul, Rubio

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This goes hand in hand with some elected officials as well.

The whole thing is orchestrated by the DNC steering committees.

The 2014 elections have high stakes.

TALLAHASSEE – Rep. Alan Grayson just can’t help himself.

The Democratic Florida congressman boasts a sordid history of leveling reprehensible political attacks against his opponents, but his latest may just take the cake.

In a recent fundraising email, Grayson compares the tea party to Klu Klux Klan. As if that weren’t enough, the wealthy lawyer turned Central Florida lawmaker included a picture of a burning cross – an image conjuring the worst racial intonations imaginable.

Florida’s Grayson likens tea party to KKK in new fundraising push

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

STOP TELLING PEOPLE THE TRUTH!

They can’t handle the truth!
Like my post about all the bible versus cursing those who treat the poor like crap who the so called Republican “Christian” bible beaters never seem to read

IT WAS BURIED

You see people generally aren’t really looking for truth
At best entertainment at worst confirmation of their own ignorance

edit on 24-10-2013 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Willtell

You see people generally aren’t really looking for truth
At best entertainment at worst confirmation of their own ignorance

edit on 24-10-2013 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

Think I was pretty clear in the original post. The MSM is doing it's best to cause division amongst us. Left and right are at each others throats, just the way TPTB want it.

Fox = bias
MSNBC = bias

And all the rest of the MSM outlet's too. Quit falling for it.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
not to change the topic to much.
is it me or could chris hayes and rachel maddcow pass for brother and err sister.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

I'm fed up with the MSNBC and Faux News slants on everything. It's ironic I watch BBC for US news. They probably have their own biases but are less flagrant than our MSM.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

crimvelvet
reply to post by GNOarmy

What is even more hysterical is when I moved to the South from Boston two guys 'educated' me on the 'true history of the KKK'. One was Black (who did most of the talking) and they other, his KKK pal was white. Hearing the other side was a real eye opener.

One of my neighbors, born ~ 1900 had a lot of research (first hand stories) on the Civil War and aftermath for the local area. I kick myself for not taking the time to tape record his information before he died.

Remember it is the WINNER who writes history, and that was the northern Carpet baggers. The KKK were vigilantes, southern men trying to protect the neighboring women folk whose men had died from rape and worse. According to the black, this included black women.

I imagine the truth is somewhere in between.

What a load of trollope.

Yeah the KKK most likely did do vigilante work between butchering free blacks,

And they most likely did protect the black women.... there own former slaves.... cant have ye old negros getting grand ideas and leaving messa to do the hard work on his own cotton fields,

It like saying the SS were good guys as they helped protect german communitys and they had a few pet jews they kept around .

Sheesh i thought i had heard everything on ATS but defending the kkk takes a new low

edit on 24-10-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join