It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does one reach AWAKENING I? 'Toe' doesn't work

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
This had been posted on CN and ATS before, and I cannot give proper author credit so forgive me.

1. Sit with your back straight. 2. Breathe in through your nose and hold your breath as long as is comfortable. Open your jaws so there is a small space between your top and bottom teeth. Place the tip of your tongue between the space of your slightly parted teeth. 3. Put a very light pressure onto the tongue with your teeth. This is like the same process of saying the “TH” part of the English word “the.” Once your tongue is in position, release your breath slowly through your mouth, saying T-H-H-O-H-H in one long exhale. Say the word one time per exhale. Your tongue will be vibrating between your teeth. You should feel the air moving past your tongue and teeth. If this technique is done properly, you will feel a pressure or sensation in your jaw and cheeks. The tone will also vibrate in your third eye. It may take a few seconds to adjust this, don’t worry, just keep going. 4. Do the above 5 times in a row.

I've tried this with no luck. How does one achieve this without spitting everything or even remotely making noises that sound like toe?
I managed to feel vibrations in my cheekbones and upper head, getting lightheaded while doing so. It's ridiculous though. Drooling occurs, spitting occurs, how do you properly do this?
Someone need to post a video and audio file of what it looks and sounds like to achieve this 'Toe''.

How long does one drag out the word, pitch examples, etc., none are explained.

Can anyone enlighten me? Until I can see a definite way to do this, I have to assume its a bunch of fandom.

Not sure if this should be in the rant section... Move if necessary

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I tried that technique forty years ago and it didn't work for me either. What I did instead was much simpler. While exhaling, I took to vibrating a low velocity hum, deep in my throat and upper chest. Not all the time, but in between busy times when it would be a hindrance or in appropriate. I've carried my two note chant since and as far as how it has helped me towards enlightenment is anyone's guess.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Awakening can consist of awakening talents, which consist in their thousands, depending on what area or subject you focus on..

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jonthedit

How does one reach AWAKENING ?

The New Age? It's just the old age stuck in a microwave oven for fifteen seconds.
-James Randi

I'd say forget about New Age stuff and, if not already done, read (and meditate on) the following material:

The Life Divine: link
The Synthesis of Yoga: link
Savitri - A Legend and a Symbol: link
The Bhagavad Gita: link
Isha Upanishad: link
Kena and Other Upanishads: link
Advaita Bodha Deepika: link
Atma Bodha (Self-Knowledge): link
Ellam Ondre (All is One) : link
The Ashtavakra Gita: link
Tripura Rahasya (The Mystery Beyond the Trinity): link
Vivekachudamani (Crest Jewel of Discrimination): link
Yoga Vasishta Sara: link
Pavitra's Notebook: link

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
There is only awakeness. The problem is the "personal self" thinking it has to play with his tongue to be awaken. One day, if you discover this, you will laugh yourself silly. That day, youl will also realize there were never "other days". Discovery can happen only now. What you call awakening is the end of your personal world.
Find the witness of this exact moment.
Its is not an object.
There is no other end to "you".

join