It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reser's Fine Foods recalls thousands of pounds of meat from 27 states, including Virginia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I have always tried to obtain my food from organic sources. This is just another reason why. If you get bad milk or meat from a farmer, you know it and you can address it. This mass marketing puts the consumers at a disadvantage and here is one more example.

Sorry, here is link: www.nbc12.com...

Reser's Fine Foods recalls thousands of pounds of meat from 27 states, including Virginia

edit on 23-10-2013 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

StoutBroux
I have always tried to obtain my food from organic sources. This is just another reason why. If you get bad milk or meat from a farmer, you know it and you can address it. This mass marketing puts the consumers at a disadvantage and here is one more example.

Sorry, here is link: www.nbc12.com...

edit on 23-10-2013 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

An example of a company being responsible and recalling a bad batch of meat?

I dont know how to address this, I could point out your ignorance that organic farms have been bought up by multi-nationals and most of them are produced pretty damn close to how the alternative is, I could point out that food poisoning is very rarely properly indicated (you learn this from health agencies in basic food handling training) and that if you got sick, besides sending everything in your fridge to a lab, you'd have no clue to what got you there, or I could point out that the "mass marketing" in this case was able to put out a mass warning. (Which I haven't read, which could be simple as, there something in the meat that doesn't meat quality standards but is not unsafe, please return regardless.) Among other things...

Or I could just post this pic to get my point across.
edit on 23-10-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-10-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

join