It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leno: ‘Easier to Join Al Qaeda Using Their Website Than to Sign Up for ObamaCare’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Jay Leno is at it again with last night's lampoon of Obamacare.

Leno: ‘Easier to Join Al Qaeda Using Their Website Than it is to Sign Up for ObamaCare’

JAY LENO: Here’s a very disturbing story. You may have heard about this. 25-year-old man in New York arrested for trying to join al Qaeda. Well, here is the amazing part. He said it was still easier to join al Qaeda using their website than it was to sign up for ObamaCare. And he was in! He was in, in like, two minutes! [Laughter and applause]

Well, President Obama said yesterday, when it comes to all the problems with the ObamaCare website, he said, "No one is madder than me." So apparently he hasn't met any of these Republicans, I guess. [Laughter]

And of course, you know, today, boy, it's, and you know, it is hard, because today there were more problems with the website. It seems when you type in your age, it's confusing, because it's not clear if they want the age you are right now or the age you'll be when you finally log in. [Laughter] [Applause]

Gotta admit, Leno for the score!

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Sounds like someone's itchin' for a new time slot.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
All I gotta say is ATS is a tough crowd...

All I gotta say is...

Why don't the members of Al Qaeda go out to bars?
    Because they can get bombed at home.

Bada bing bada boom, thank you, thank you very much, I'm here every Wednesday night folks!

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Conan obrian fan master race, representing!

top topics

join