It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sniff, sniff feel unloved....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
i have had hardly any pms lately so want to get a total of 100 pms regardless of what they are except swearing or insulting ones. or friends either. feel not wanted or like a leper

so, give me a click and make my day....

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Sometimes it is better not to get any.
I never get any either. One or two every month or so. I consider it a blessing that I am not getting cursed at anonymously.

If it makes you feel better... I hope your inbox overfloweth with messages.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Can I reply by asking for 100 separate PM's of people swearing at me and insulting me? I would love it!

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

That's because no one loves you.

Looking for emotional connections on a conspiracy forum is probably the wrong way to go about it. If it makes you feel any better though, I don't have any PMs either.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

scotsdavy1
i have had hardly any pms lately so want to get a total of 100 pms regardless of what they are except swearing or insulting ones. or friends either. feel not wanted or like a leper

I think the scientific term for your condition is called PMessing.

Pladuim

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Only PM's I'v ever had were warnings...

In fact I'v had one or two off of Facelift, a handfull of applause's, a good few PM's calling me a wanker or a shill, but its rare I have a conversation through PM's or even receive constructive criticism. But I don't give a #.

Oh and I went through a stage of getting loads of messages about em been added to somebodies 'Enemy' list what ever. . . . I don;t know what that says about me, but again, I don't give a #.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Well, to the many that replied to my pms I thank you all, restores my faith in human nature

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Truth is, most people are too busy with their own stuff going on every day that they don't pay much attention to other people.

Don't be sad though, because The Animals Will Always Love You!

Yayy Animals!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

scotsdavy1
Well, to the many that replied to my pms I thank you all, restores my faith in human nature

That's cause you did like that Border Collie (avatar) they never give up! (I know I had one for 16 years) They will get attention!! lol!! Good job!

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I get one now and then, truth is... i don't know how to send them on this new version?

i'll attempt one for you now!

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Wait a second...pms are those the same as U2U's??

I have been here for over 5 years and the only U2U's I ever get are from ATS staff.....

I would love to get more U2U's!!!

I'll go work on a U2U right now if you promise to return the favour...

Peace

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

scotsdavy1

You want PMS? I am confused...

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Maybe youre not looking at it in the right way? Maybe everyone, everywhere is in support of you, your threads, your posts and opinions?

Sometimes? Silence can be deafeningly in support of you. No reason to contact or complain to you because you ARE right!

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Awwww Poor baby.
Here have a little song it is about your problem. Hope it makes you giggle.

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me. (with lyrics)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Hope you enjoyed the PM I sent you. I know my heart skipped a few beats when I got one with that headline.

Lucky for you, I don't have the mojo to back it up.

Enjoy the love man, enjoy the love.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
if i have missed any replying back to the many pms i got i apologise, but they made my day. many thanks to those that took the time

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

excellent song, made me laugh....

new topics

top topics

join