It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the beast is here!!! Wyoming School Districts Implant RFID Chip Technology In Students

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
http://_national_report_dot_net_/wyoming-school-implant-rfid/

The wierd part is, is that these people are ok with being chipped, could be clueless to government wrong doings or they could have been paid of.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

This is already posted.
No it's not the Mark of The Beast...read the book.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I don't believe it. Is there another source? I don't know this one, so I'm leery...it seems way too sensational. The only link in the article is to the "Obamacare RFID chip" clause that doesn't exist in the law as it's written now, so I'm calling BS on this. The article also states that it was done without parental consent. No, that's just not gonna happen.

Do you have a real source, like something from the State of Wyoming or their school district? I can't find anything other than your link in your OP and other shady sources, but lots of links stating that it's a hoax.

EDIT: Yeah, looking at it again, it's a junk site, similar to The Onion.
edit on 23-10-2013 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

so I'm leery

Nice to meet you Leery! My name is Skeptical and I smell bull pucky/onion!

ETA: Forgot to add the little disclaimer the site has

Disclaimer
*DISCLAIMER: National Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within National Report are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental . The views expressed by writers on this site are theirs alone and are not reflective of the fine journalistic and editorial integrity of National Report. Advice given is NOT to be construed as professional. If you are in need of professional help (and you may be if you are on this page), please consult a professional. National Report is intended for a mature audience and not for children under the age of 18.

edit on 23-10-2013 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Ummmm...... look at the headline ticker, I am pretty sure this is just another onion news knockoff lol.
Ah thanks Domo, just as I suspected.
edit on Wed, 23 Oct 2013 05:24:12 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Now the real question is did the OP just troll us into thinking they believed the site was legit... Meh, I don't believe anyone anymore. I have troll callouses. I can't tell the sharks from the minnows anymore. I rarely say troll, but OP is either a tier 2 or very gullible.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   

pstrron
reply to post by breadinspector

This is already posted.
No it's not the Mark of The Beast...read the book.

it was had no idea couldnt find the original thread could u link me to the original thread

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Ah thanks Domo, just as I suspected.

My eye twitched when I saw the source. National Enquirer twitched. Every blink sounded like the Statue of Liberty clapping.

top topics

join