It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Thursday anniversary. Congress shutting down. Potential false flag alert.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I just wanted to put this out there because I have a bad "feeling". It could be nothing at all, but you never know. I just noticed on Drudge (www.drudgereport.com...) that the top news story is congress is shutting down and flying to Florida on Thursday Oct 24th for a funeral. First of all we are completely bankrupt and to think we would spend that kind of money on this trip is crazy (side note). Heres the the washington times news story regarding the shutting down of congress: www.washingtontimes.com...

Anyway I don't normally post anything but the alarm bells went off...Lets hope it's nothing.
edit on 22-10-2013 by peponastick because: (no reason given)

edit on 22/10/13 by JAK because: Caps removed. Please see The use of All Caps Thank you

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by peponastick

Well, when I see something like this I immediately think Poland cabinet crash/assassination. Sounds like Obama or its handlers or the NSA/DHS is getting ready to clear away any opposition by cleaning house.

Cheers - Dave

edit on 10/22.2013 by bobs_uruncle because: Added stuff

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Yeah, some politician down here croaked, it's been all over the news. Charlie Crist & a couple of other folks in the state were given a lovely little public "Don't show up" note from the widow. Whatever, politician drama queening is what it is, even if the widow never was one. Otherwise, she'd have kept it quiet & person-to-person, not plastering it in the media.

Nice to know Congress can afford to play hooky for a day for this guy's funeral, though. Wonder how many will fly first class versus private jet? (because you know they'd never demean themselves & sit in coach or simply drive)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The term "false flag" should be banned.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

What is even crazier is that in the thread about the stenographer they talk about a house member that is possibly hypnotizing the girl just before her rant. And the gentleman she is talking to looks a lot like this man.
Crazy times indeed....www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
They are flying EVERYONE down on one or two planes?
It's expensive and unnecessary .... but that aside ...
Putting everyone on one or two planes seems to be a really strange thing to do.
Isn't that just asking for trouble? Asking for a 'hit'??? EASY TARGET(S).

Doesn't seem like a smart thing to do ....

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yeah, just ask the Navy Seals from the "Bin Laden raid"...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

FlyersFan
They are flying EVERYONE down on one or two planes?
It's expensive and unnecessary .... but that aside ...
Putting everyone on one or two planes seems to be a really strange thing to do.
Isn't that just asking for trouble? Asking for a 'hit'??? EASY TARGET(S).

Doesn't seem like a smart thing to do ....

Yes it is not a good idea. Johns-Manville did that back in the 1960s and the plane went down. It wiped out the board of directors, CEO...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Keep an eye on the markets over the next couple of days. They seem to be leading indicators as well of something in the works. All I know is everything is such a mess that a huge catastrophic event would serve those who in large part have put us into this position.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
It doesn't bother me to see congress flying to a funeral. We all take time off from work for such things. What bothers me is that congress pays death benefits to his wife - unless it is a company sort of life insurance they pay into. Our own soldiers wives barely get their 250K for life and this woman gets another million. Must be nice to have those benefits for sending people off to be killed but barely any when your husband dies for his Country.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

I guess you'll have to talk to the CIA...since it's their term. Never mind your opinion has already been duly noted.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
It's hard to keep track of all the false flag warnings posted on this board in 12 hour intervals.

Like Mr Monk said "You have 10.000 self proclaimed psychics in this town, each of them making a prediction every day. It was only a question of time until one or two come true"

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

peponastick
reply to post by Jefferton

I guess you'll have to talk to the CIA...since it's their term. Never mind your opinion has already been duly noted.

I think the pirates and sailors that used it before the United States of America, let alone the CIA existed, would argue that point.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
All humour asside
............This hole shut down IS a false flag

what a great way to terrorize the peeps into standing on their heads so all the change will fall out of their pockets

also "they" KNEW the obamacare web stuff was all bogus too, then there is benghazi, Syria, and a whole bunch of other assorted things that seriously need to be srutinized while fresh...and won't be...
edit on 22-10-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

One way to help keep track is to ignore them. This was intended for people that believe our and other governments engage in false flag tactics to achieve political goals. ATS is a big tent go find another ring to play in.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
If the definition of Congress shutting down was just when they are out of town or taking days off, 75% of the year Congress could be considered shutdown.

It's a funeral and after the recent debacle, everyone probably just wants to look responsible and caring for once.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

No the definition of Congress shutting down is this....(from the article)

" — though it also means that there will be no floor votes and that many committee meetings have been canceled, cutting short what was already a mostly empty week."

They were on a scheduled recess after the funding vote. They are supposed to be working on Thursday.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I agree and the members of congress that will be flying together are fully aware of the potential risk. Are they REALLY this stupid, or could this be a staged event?

For what it's worth:

On October 18, 2013, Young died at Walter Reed in Bethesda, Maryland. He had been hospitalized for almost two weeks with back problems that resulted from injuries he sustained in a small plane crash in 1970. He was 82 and is survived by his wife and five children.

Source

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
So let me get this straight: They are being flown to Fl for a funeral and they don't have to pay a dime. That's great. Last time I checked, members of Congress were not middle class, working poor, or poor. They can afford their own airfare, hotel, food, etc... As for a conspiracy: I doubt it. Its just more money wasted on wealthy people. Disgusting.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
It sounds like a cover for something, doesn't it?

I wonder if the next day they have some bills on the floor, but not a complete house as people are still making their way back from Florida...

Sort like how they waited for everyone to be out of town for Xmas to get the FED passed...

Curios.

CdT

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join