It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are all born in sin.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by droid56

You can personify it if it makes it easier. I believe karma exists because of the Laws of Thermodynamics. Because of those sound scientific principles say that everything has to be in a balance. From macro to the micro and all the dimensions in between.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   

droid56
Whether karma exists or is a process, I want to understand who pulls the karma strings. I don't think karma is like gravity. Gravity doesn't require anybody pulling strings. Gravity simply is.

Karma, on the other hand, requires negative or positive things to occur as a result of our behaviour. Somebody or some force has to apply specific applications of intelligent power consistent with karma.

I think I see what you are getting at, but there is no great decider that keeps track of your good and bad deeds. Well, other than you that is. Is there "some force" that applies power upon you? I don't know and neither does anybody else.
You gonna go mad trying to find answers like this.........

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Does the pottery say to the potter "why did you make me like this, and why do you have me store fishing bait when I want to store diamonds?" Man can't tell God what to do.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

spartacus699
Does the pottery say to the potter "why did you make me like this, and why do you have me store fishing bait when I want to store diamonds?" Man can't tell God what to do.

Pinnochio was a doll, made of wood (perhaps written in another age - fine bone china, pottery)...while it was 'inanimate', it was a doll that could ask...nothing, save through the mind and mouth of its creator...something happened to that doll...

Å99

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Nope, we're born with a clean slate. The situation we are put in may be a result of our karma, I don't know, but we are definitely not born sinners. We become sinners by the society that is set up around us which promotes sin and makes it a normal and acceptable thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join