It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough is enough! Explanation for all UFO/aliens/ghost stories/paranormal activity...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Right I have been quiet on this too long... I'm tired of seeing the numerous theories on UFO's, alien encounters and other paranormal encounters/activity... there is ONE explanation for all of these... THE JINN. Ok so some of you may say what is a JINN? Here are some of it's charachteristics and attributes as well as general information in bullet point form to make is easy for everyone.

- The JINN are creatures which live alongside us in a dimension that we cannot see.
- There are a few types of JINN, some fly around, some can make you see things that are not there by manipulating your visual cortex, some are more powerful than others, being able to move large objects etc
- They like to live in dark and dirty places or abandoned places
- They actually have a fear of humans, and tend to stay away from us
- They have certain abilities, some factual, some speculation ...
- Some can move really fast almost instantly from one location to the next
- The have the ability to shapeshift into animals / or make it appear so
- They live for a very long time, some for more than 1000 years
- They learn very quickly and can pick up languages very easily
- They live in societies much like our own, in families, they even have religions etc
- They are forbidden to speaking to humans and us to them, however members on both side break this covenant (I hypothesize that many cults etc - illuminati/freemasons speak to the JINN to obtain information and use them to help further their aims)
- There are good JINN and bad JINN
- Some JINN are sent by magicians to possess a person or effect them or their families in certain ways.
- The ones that reveal themselves to people are generally speaking; evil. and have evil intent as they are breaking their covenant by communicating to people in the first place.
- They cannot be trusted and often lie and manipulate even when those who communicating with them believe they are telling the truth
- They can whisper thoughts into your heart... like when all of a sudden a strange totally out there thought comes in your head and your like how did I come up with that?! Or it can be an image you see in your mind all of a sudden...

I could go on and add more detail and explanation, but I'll see if anyone agrees with me here... I have been a long time ATSer and there are have been a few threads which have theorized interdimensional beings as explanation for many paranormal activties, some of you will no doubt remember the threads... also I do not come to this explanation without some consideration. I have been following the UFO phenomonon for over a decade, as well as looking into... strange creature incidents, moving objects/telekenisis, possession, poltergeist, aliens, night terrors, sleep paralysis, paranormal encounters as well as numerous others too many for me to list or remember right now. The ONE explanation that explains all of the above and no doubt many other such phenomonon is the JINN.

'I want to believe' people... COME AT ME!

_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Jinn are not explaining the aliens at all....
Jinn do not wander around in flying machine, and what about abduction and ufo.......roswell was djinn???
edit on 21-10-2013 by sweeper84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Question:

Do they sound like Robin Williams?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Kamza

This sounds like the perfect enemy to replace "terrorists" and instill fear in the people.

Much like the threat of communism and the Russians in the 50's and 60's, terrorism will soon lose its luster as the boogeyman of choice.

The power elite will need a new source of fear, one that cannot be denied because it is so ethereal that it will allow fear to reign over the populace in perpetuity.

"The War on the Jinn" - it has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? If you see something (like a fast-moving Jinn), say something.

edit on 10/21/2013 by InTheFlesh1980 because:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

- The JINN are creatures which live alongside us in a dimension that we cannot see.
- There are a few types of JINN, some fly around, some can make you see things that are not there by manipulating your visual cortex, some are more powerful than others, being able to move large objects etc

Sounds like another name and/or form of Alien. Similar to Elves, Fairies, Elementals, Demons, Angels, Spirits, etc.
Interesting you should bring them up but I'd like to see how or why you would distinguish them from other types of alien encounters? Are you suggesting the JINN can be used to explain all alien sightings and encounters?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sweeper84

What flying machines are you referring to? Any incidents related to real craft is in my opinion military tech, the other occurences - lights/objects in the sky, fast moving ufos (faster than any physical model that we can theorize) I say it is the JINN.

In regards to actual Aliens, lets ask ourselves, have you or I met one in the flesh? Has anyone else? Have any bodies been found? Are there any confirmed and documented cases of an alien encounter that can be verified, and by the way the JINN can account for close encounters with beings 'not from here' as it is within their scope of abilities... Roswell in my opinion was made by us.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Kamza

Right I have been quiet on this too long... I'm tired of seeing the numerous theories on UFO's, alien encounters and other paranormal encounters/activity... there is ONE explanation for all of these... THE JINN. Ok so some of you may say what is a JINN? Here are some of it's charachteristics and attributes as well as general information in bullet point form to make is easy for everyone.

Jinn (djinn) or demons, all the same thing.

Same story rehashed and told differently around the world.

If anything, it would be more likely aliens visited the Earth thousands of years ago which created the legends, more probable still, is that people told stories of great gods/demons to earn political power.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MichaelPMaccabee

HAHA! Now that you mention it... lol

Actually there are videos of people communicating with JINN, when conducting an excorcism... you can see on youtube...

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Kamza

ufo like orb thing or lights in the sky, ok....I've heard about djinn and that may be a possibility, but you can't deny that a lot of UFO case was an "aircraft" of some sort, and after reading all the AMA interview with the roswell guy, and from all that we know, if it was the Djinn, then Djinn are piloting saucer like aircraft, are 4 feet tall, and are concrete being, not mystical!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
So jinn can exist, but aliens and ghost don't? Can't say I agree with that logic.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kamza

Sounds like every politician I ever met.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Kamza
reply to post by MichaelPMaccabee

HAHA! Now that you mention it... lol

Actually there are videos of people communicating with JINN, when conducting an excorcism... you can see on youtube...

Would these be turkish people?

KPB

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Interesting!

This would be my 2nd time hearing that Term; Jinn! It is a name from long ago, forgotten and never really brought up in todays world. Maybe back in the day; way back, people only had One term for Evil and that was it. Today, we now have different levels for Evil.

Evil is everywhere, it is Energy that consumes and nothing more! That's my box anyway's. Giving Evil nothing yet allowing Evil to know Good, simple!

I have Wings, only now my Wings are as small as Bees. 10+ yrs in the pass, they were only as small as a Fleas!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Kamza

What flying machines are you referring to? Any incidents related to real craft is in my opinion military tech, the other occurences - lights/objects in the sky, fast moving ufos (faster than any physical model that we can theorize) I say it is the JINN.

In regards to actual Aliens, lets ask ourselves, have you or I met one in the flesh? Has anyone else? Have any bodies been found? Are there any confirmed and documented cases of an alien encounter that can be verified, and by the way the JINN can account for close encounters with beings 'not from here' as it is within their scope of abilities... Roswell in my opinion was made by us.

Has Anyone ever met God?

Books do not count.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I don't have any problem throwing djinn into the pot.

Another of the various myraid terms used for paranormal/supernatural events. Another term and concept to exert fear and control and discourage investigation and involvement with it...

Some things are so ingrained into our belief systems, as to think, we'd ever look anything but suspiciously, upon on non-human intelligence that might dare make open contact!

CdT

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
“Indeed We created man from dried clay of black smooth mud. And We created the Jinn before that from the smokeless flame of fire” (Quran 15:26-27)

“I did not create the Jinn and mankind except to worship Me.” (Quran 51:56)

To 1 the djinn may be a possible explanation for "some" non human human encounters. But it seems subjective to consider them as the total answer for all encounters...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Something odd just happened just now! Reading and posting, no links so I Google Djinn. Computer turned Itself off!
Interesting! Even some posts were changed or no longer there!

I Swear! Second time I've heard this name jinn, except the first time was djinn. What are the odds of that? Was that Not a Hello or What?

Just had to say what happened just 6 min's ago +/-!

Peace

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Nope don't agree with you.
I have encountered many different beings and i have to tell you, there are many.

Fire Djinn

just as i was getting into bed, i felt there was someone in my room, a shadow appeared, typical devil shape round head two horns, i wasn't scared probably because i sensed someone was there, i stated " i can see you " and then there he was, he looked as human as you and i only he had capability's we don't well some do but it takes years of practice, any way to cut a long story short he could produce handfuls of flame.

im in the belief there are other Djinns out there who harness different elements. so until you meet one for yourself, i know what i saw and he wasn't a demon. i have encountered demons,imps, light entity's, human spirits, many greys and other aliens.

i would like to know your personal encounters for you to assume that enough is enough and you know this how.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Kamza

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Kamza

In regards to actual JINN, lets ask ourselves, have you or I met one in the flesh? Has anyone else? Have any bodies been found? Are there any confirmed and documented cases of an JINN encounter that can be verified....

Why substitute one unconfirmed being for another?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join