It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truthseeker: cellular health risks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Maybe we are getting closer to finally having a discussion. With so many cellular phones and base stations around the world, do we understand the health effects of these technologies? Are they really so dangerous? Watch this video and decide for yourself.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mrkeen

We are being slowly cooked with radiation from all these technologies. It is a slow-kill method using high frequency radio waves which are microwaves made by various types of transmitters. So the obvious question is do these high frequency radio microwaves create free-radicals which in turn creates eventual disease?

The answer is obvious. These microwaves kill cells and alter any living tissue that the wave goes through. We are being constantly bombarded through towers, cell phones, computers, televisions and every form of technology that we have become reliant and dependent on.

We can delude ourselves all we want in denial but it is a technology that is impacting not only us physically but mentally, emotionally and spiritually. I have a hard time believing that there was a similar period in history where the majority of the population were not only this generally unhealthy but this 'dumbed down' and UN-intelligently numb as we are today.

Everything that has been designed, utilized and promoted in our world appears to be for the hidden purpose of slowly weakening us to the point of eventual destruction. I am constantly flabbergasted by the amount of people suffering from chronic disorders, disease, cancers and the list just goes on and on and on.

electromagnetichealth.org...

www.psrast.org...

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Cigarettes do not cause cancer... Was the line the industry that sold them pushed so hard and for so long, entire business models sprung up around selling us that lie.

Corporate machinery was put in place to sell that to the american people using "studies" and bribery through lobbying.

When sat before US Congress in 1994 every executive lied to our Reps about knowingly selling cancer causing products.

So think long and hard about the following.

Studies thus far have not shown a consistent link between cell phone use and cancers of the brain

So yea, take what you will from the above.

ETA: Ive worked Telecom for years, both as a lowly peon, up to management levels. The "Cancer" phone thing is a joke to people in the industry, No one takes it serious and no one WANTS too more importantly.
edit on 21-10-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

This video is mostly about cancer, but the reason I posted it here is not because I think that cancer is the only risk related to cellphones. What is more important is that people need to realize that this technology is not harmless. As more standards and ranges are introduced, more and more people will be affected, and sooner or later the threshold will be crossed. I just hope people will wake up before these technological experiments wipe out half of humanity. We don't know which genes will be thrown out of the pool as a result of this global survival test. It may not be the worst genes, as 'survival of the fittest' suggests.
edit on 21-10-2013 by mrkeen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

mrkeen
reply to post by benrl

This video is mostly about cancer, but the reason I posted it here is not because I think that cancer is the only risk related to cellphones. What is more important is that people need to realize that this technology is not harmless. As more standards and ranges are introduced, more and more people will be affected, and sooner or later the threshold will be crossed. I just hope people will wake up before these technological experiments wipe out half of humanity. We don't know which genes will be thrown out of the pool as a result of this global survival test. It may not be the worst genes, as 'survival of the fittest' suggests.
edit on 21-10-2013 by mrkeen because: (no reason given)

Not arguing, I watched the video.

What I am saying, there is machinery in place to lie to consumers, it didn't go away with big tobacco.

The push of its silly to even talk about, comes directly from that existing machinery, I could dig up talking points from when I worked Telecom. When they include things like "your more likely to die from texting while driving so be safe" I knew something was up.

top topics

join