It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just for the guys: Have you ever.......

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
......hit yourself in the testicles so hard by mistake?

Because I just smashed myself in one of them by mistake and im sitting here typing in terrible pain. LOL!!!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Once with a can of Beeferoni,

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia

How the hell did that happen?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I play football... when I started off, I thought I was too good to wear a jock...

Well, the ball wasn't friends with mine that game...

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacKiller
I play football... when I started off, I thought I was too good to wear a jock...

Well, the ball wasn't friends with mine that game...

ooooooooohhhhhhh!!! Jesus Christ!! Not cool.... not cool at all.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

How the hell did that happen?

Well you see it went like this, I had rolled myself out in my computer chair into the kitchen, and i had just washed my hands, so they were kinda damp. I reach down to the cupboard to get a can of Beeferoni, since im hungry, and well...it kinda slipped cuz of my hands being damp...and yeah. I think you can finish the rest by yourself.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Well you see it went like this, I had rolled myself out in my computer chair into the kitchen, and i had just washed my hands, so they were kinda damp. I reach down to the cupboard to get a can of Beeferoni, since im hungry, and well...it kinda slipped cuz of my hands being damp...and yeah. I think you can finish the rest by yourself.

Ohhhh damn dude. I bet that hurt like a sonofabitch!

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Adding to this, do any of you know why the hell it makes you nauseated when your balls get hit???

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
OMG yes I've done that and in front of people too. You feel so stupid when you do.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
Adding to this, do any of you know why the hell it makes you nauseated when your balls get hit???

Uhhh...cuz it hurts like a mutha#er????
:bnghd:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Uhhh...cuz it hurts like a mutha#er????
:bnghd:

omglmfao!!!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I really have no scientific explanation as to why you get nauseated after getting smashed in the nuts. But good question though.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
This ain't really my story, but it happened to my brother:

When we were kids, about 14 and 12, we went into our basement and set up a piece of plywood board for pitching practice, so the baseball wouldn't go into the insulation. I could pitch a baseball faster than anybody on the local baseball team.

Well, I was winding up, and he was crouching, sack hanging down just inside his shorts, when I threw it. He couldn't catch it because it was too low, and it hit him smack dab in the center. Keep in mind the plywood board was behind him, so it didn't just graze his nuts.

He couldn't walk for half an hour because it hurt too much. And nauseated? Nah, he didn't even look sick. But I just hope he's able to have kids in the future.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by diehard_democrat
He couldn't walk for half an hour because it hurt too much. And nauseated? Nah, he didn't even look sick. But I just hope he's able to have kids in the future.

As a former baseball player for years I know all too well how that feels LOL!

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I just spoke with him, and I found out he had diarreah 45 minutes after the incident. It wasn't just your everyday average joe diarreah, were talking Campbell's Chunky Soup diarreah!

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by diehard_democrat
I just spoke with him, and I found out he had diarreah 45 minutes after the incident. It wasn't just your everyday average joe diarreah, were talking Campbell's Chunky Soup diarreah!

Too much info dude...... way too much info.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Yes..... Cup tests oooh dam lol :bnghd::bash:

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I was at a party once...

a couple of guys started smashing beer cans on their heads, which was cool enough with me...

So I did it too... all of a sudden, one of the girls comes over, takes the my beer can away from me and smashes it right on her forehead... she didn't make a single wimper or anything and just smiles at me and says "now, what are you going to do to impress me"...

well not wanting to be outdone... especially by a girl...

I grabbed a can... and yes, I did it....

crushed that sucker down below, right where it counts... :shk::shk::shk:

didn't feel anything at first, but about 10 seconds later... it didn't matter how drunk I was.... .whew... I hobbled outside and threw up all over the sidewalk.... and then just laid down on the front porch....

hell, it hurt the next day too... worse than the hangover....

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
No, I haven't done it by mistake. I always mean it.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
oh geez. Yes... and it hurts.
Hasn't all mens at least knocked their balls real hard once?

I know I did, probably a few time. I remember one that involved at skate-board and my first attempts at doing a kick-flip.

I bet most skate-boarders know that pain very well.

Oh and Ocelot, I agree at the "too much details" post lol.... eeewww...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join