It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chilling Video of Dallas, PD Attempted Execution of Mentally Ill Man

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Just when you think things cannot possibly get any worse, I stumble upon this news story. I don't know what is more shocking, the fact that we live in a police state or the fact that people still deny that we do. There are 2 sets of laws, one for the haves and the more sinister and expediated ones for the have nots.

Police chief drops case against mentally ill Rylie man

The Dallas police chief has ordered an assault charge dropped against a mentally ill Rylie man who was shot by police for no apparent reason outside his home.

A police report says that Officer Cardan Spencer fired on Bobby Gerald Bennett, 52, after Bennett walked toward him and his partner with a “knife raised in an aggressive manner.”[SNIP]

Dallas Morning News

Infowars

This is sick and I am sick to death of these scumbags getting away with crimes and it always just quietly disappearing under a rug. These are dangerous times, we are quite literally only a spark away from civil disobedience and chaos on a massive scale in my opinion.
edit on 18-10-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: typo

edit on 18-10-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: title correction

edit on 10/19/2013 by AshleyD because: Mod note: Trimmed external content.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
This type of behavior is gross is makes my stomac turn.

I know many people who have gone to prison for FAR LESS, i know many people who have gone to prison for crimes that don't even involve victims.

This is insane. I cant handle peoples stupdity anymore.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkphoenix77

In todays time its not so chilling.

I cant do anything until CHAOS erupts at World War Zombie level. I have a merciful and kind God.

Besides....schizophrenics are easy to talk to.

edit on 18-10-2013 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

onequestion
This type of behavior is gross is makes my stomac turn.

I know many people who have gone to prison for FAR LESS, i know many people who have gone to prison for crimes that don't even involve victims.

This is insane. I cant handle peoples stupdity anymore.

Same, people get tossed in jail for partaking of a substance that shall not be named yet police can gun people down in cold blood and get protected by their own. Makes me sick as well, he was not "moving towards them in a threatening manner." as they say. If it were not for this home camera footage they would have completely gotten away with what they did and still may.

edit on 18-10-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: addition

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

This is the kind of # that makes me so angry.This video should look familiar to those who paid attention in History class. This is straight up NAZI behavior. The man did not do as he was told, so they killed him. This is America 2013 ladies and gentleman, hold on to your guns and rights, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
General member of the public is caught on CCTV doing something illegal, and it's guilty as charged. Video does not lie.

Coppers do something and is cauight on CCTV and it's "Well obviously there is more to this that we can see on the video. We need to do a thorough and meticulous investigation into this that may take months, and while we do this, we'll put our heroic officers on paid administrative leave. A holiday of sorts, if you will, for reducing the population by one. Even if they failed in their duty to murder the man, the intention is what counts. Paid holodays for all! Hurrah!"

How much more blatant does it have to get. They are literally pissing themselvesz laughing at how they're getting away with all of this. Time and time again. It's so far beyond the boy who cried wolf, they're all running around wearing wolf costumes and screaming "We're the little pigs now, let us in oh let us in!"

to confuse a metaphor or two.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

winofiend
General member of the public is caught on CCTV doing something illegal, and it's guilty as charged. Video does not lie.

Coppers do something and is cauight on CCTV and it's "Well obviously there is more to this that we can see on the video. We need to do a thorough and meticulous investigation into this that may take months, and while we do this, we'll put our heroic officers on paid administrative leave. A holiday of sorts, if you will, for reducing the population by one. Even if they failed in their duty to murder the man, the intention is what counts. Paid holodays for all! Hurrah!"

How much more blatant does it have to get. They are literally pissing themselvesz laughing at how they're getting away with all of this. Time and time again. It's so far beyond the boy who cried wolf, they're all running around wearing wolf costumes and screaming "We're the little pigs now, let us in oh let us in!"

to confuse a metaphor or two.

Totally agree.....like I said....2 sets of laws.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
It was 12:20pm and they didn't want to hassle with arresting the guy and making them late for lunch.
It was "efficient" police work and since they were obviously endangered by this man's violent reactions they really had no choice.

[sarcasm/off]

What can I add?
This is just sick and sad and a horrible abuse of police authority.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The guy was thinking of moving.....can't be to cautious, any second he was going to fly at them...all teeth and claws.

BTW I think back in the day you could not shoot an unarmed man...period. How times have changed.
edit on 18-10-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
this is truly upsitting...

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

“They said they would send special-trained officers out,” Jackson said.

As Cool-Hand Luke put it: "Top-flight police work." All that special training really paid off. Must have cost the department a butt-load to train them to do that....

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Xtrozero
The guy was thinking of moving.....can't be to cautious, any second he was going to fly at them...all teeth and claws.

BTW I think back in the day you could not shoot an unarmed man...period. How times have changed.
edit on 18-10-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

Clearly a danger was he not? /end sarcasm

Indeed, they have changed and continue to change at an alarming pace. Things like this are becoming all too common......truly a pool of gasoline just waiting for a spark in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

greencmp

Whoops!

When Police Shoot Your Family Members - Why Even Have Them At All?

DOH!!

Sorry...didn't realize it was already posted.....ah well....extra exposure of the story can't be a bad thing I spose...

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerys

well, this IS texas, where up until just recently, they executed the mentally handicapped. heck, family guy had an episode that made fun of it. maybe the cops were just trying to keep the tradition going? disgusting!

to quote robin williams- " shoot! we can't no longer execute the handicapped!? where the heck is the fun in that!"

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Darkphoenix77

greencmp

Whoops!

When Police Shoot Your Family Members - Why Even Have Them At All?

DOH!!

Sorry...didn't realize it was already posted.....ah well....extra exposure of the story can't be a bad thing I spose...

I totally agree, this deserves to be seen as much as possible, thanks for putting it up!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Notice they took the "To Protect & Serve" off the Federally Funded black cop cars of death.

It's getting crazy out there.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Seeing something like this and a post that was on ATS the other day covering this I believe made me come to realize one thing.
I've always felt bad for officers killed in the line of duty but now have to look back and wonder if they didn't have it coming to them for something similar.
And a question don't all police cars have dash cams? Why would the police chief drop charges due to the security cam. The dash cam should tell a much more specific story with everything said and all right there for him to act on.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Connman
Seeing something like this and a post that was on ATS the other day covering this I believe made me come to realize one thing.
I've always felt bad for officers killed in the line of duty but now have to look back and wonder if they didn't have it coming to them for something similar.
And a question don't all police cars have dash cams? Why would the police chief drop charges due to the security cam. The dash cam should tell a much more specific story with everything said and all right there for him to act on.

A lot of police (especially those prone to excessive use of force and violence) make sure that the dash cam is conveniently pointed in the wrong direction. I believe the car was at a roughly 90 degree angle from the view of the incident taking place. If there had not been a camera that they didn't know about they would have undoubtedly gotten away with it no questions asked.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

BABYBULL24
Notice they took the "To Protect & Serve" off the Federally Funded black cop cars of death.

It's getting crazy out there.

New slogan should be similar to The Borg.....

We are the Pork.....you will be exterminated....resistance is futile.

That is said in jest, and to be fair, I know not all police are corrupt baddies. They should openly enforce laws for all however. The first thing the police officer that didn't fire should have done was put the one that did in handcuffs.

edit on 18-10-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: addition

top topics

<<   2 >>

join