It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timothy Good Interview

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Hongkongphooey

JimOberg
reply to post by EnPassant

We don't get to download the second hour:

In the second hour, we'll discuss the story of a former member of MI6 who revealed her conversation with Neil Armstrong at a NASA conference, when he confirmed that there were "other" spacecraft on the Moon when Apollo 11 landed in 1969. Armstrong also confirmed that the CIA was behind the cover-up

Same old, same old Tim, never heard a juicy rumor he didn't want to pass on to a gullible audience.

I would rather read anything produced by Tim Good than anything written by Jim Oberg!

Average people prefer to read stuff that proves how smart they already are. Wise people seek out contrary views to constantly test the validity of what they enjoy believing they know. Stuff like that will be waiting for you when/if you wise up.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Theres no substitute for learning to think for yourself. Everyone should make there own mind up about Tims material. I have seen a Ufo close enough to know it was under intelligent control and not anything that resembling man made aeroforms. I believe there is some truth to Goods Material, even if it does sound whacky.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Ok Jim, but you just throw the wet rag over T. Good. Tell me, is there anything he says that you find credible? Do you believe, for example, that there are sentient beings that are not human, piloting ufos? From 'other dimensions' or other planets? Or both? If not what is your Alternative Hypothesis? Let's have it!

edit on 18-10-2013 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

EnPassant

Ok Jim, but you just throw the wet rag over T. Good. Tell me, is there anything he says that you find credible? Do you believe, for example, that there are sentient beings that are not human, piloting ufos? From 'other dimensions' or other planets? Or both? If not what is your Alternative Hypothesis? Let's have it!

Where do you imagine you might find a carefully spelled out position paper by me on the UFO phenomenon? Have you looked there?

I can find no reason to reject the possibility of ET observation of, and visitation to, Earth. If it is going on, we will detect it to the degree that the visitors determine we can be allowed to.

I can see no direct connection between the body of UFO experiences and reports, and the probability of ET observation and contact. Neither seems to be evidence for the other.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

JimOberg
Where do you imagine you might find a carefully spelled out position paper by me on the UFO phenomenon? Have you looked there?

No, but I will...

JimObergIf it is going on, we will detect it to the degree that the visitors determine we can be allowed to.

10 marks out of 10 for this; the visitors calibrate, exactly, the level of belief among humans. They don't want everyone sticking their nose in...

JimObergI can see no direct connection between the body of UFO experiences and reports, and the probability of ET observation and contact. Neither seems to be evidence for the other.

I'm having difficulty with this one. For example there is overwhelming evidence from abductees. Before you answer consider the Alternative Hypothesis-

1. Abductees are lying. Wrong. By and large, they are not lying. This has been convincingly argued by Jenny Randles.

2. Abductees are deluded. No. This is a non starter - see Jenny Randles book 'Abduction'

3. The beings are not ET, they are inter dimensional. Well, they can be both. If they are inter dimensional but not ET, they are spirits pretending to be ET. This is not convincing.

The evidence suggests that they are both inter dimensional and ET.

Edit: You didn't list any of the things you find credible in T. Good's writing???...I'll give you a start - John B. Alexander said that it is true that the ufonauts put a hex on the nuclear warheads in bases in USA...

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

JimOberg

Hongkongphooey

JimOberg
reply to post by EnPassant

We don't get to download the second hour:

In the second hour, we'll discuss the story of a former member of MI6 who revealed her conversation with Neil Armstrong at a NASA conference, when he confirmed that there were "other" spacecraft on the Moon when Apollo 11 landed in 1969. Armstrong also confirmed that the CIA was behind the cover-up

Same old, same old Tim, never heard a juicy rumor he didn't want to pass on to a gullible audience.

I would rather read anything produced by Tim Good than anything written by Jim Oberg!

Average people prefer to read stuff that proves how smart they already are. Wise people seek out contrary views to constantly test the validity of what they enjoy believing they know. Stuff like that will be waiting for you when/if you wise up.

Well now, aren't you high and mighty? Who appointed you God? My point is I would rather pay to read a book that was thoroughly researched and interesting, other than read stuff (for free) that you have been paid to put out as a 'cover up' you know what I mean! A paid de-bunker! That is what you are, we both know it!

For everyone else's information, Mr. Oberg is so busy that he seeks out individuals on a multitude of paranormal sites to disinform on the subject of UFO's & ET's. Now why would someone who has no interest or belief in the subject do that? Answers on a postcard....please!

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

While I have not met him in person,I do find it that I agree with most that you've you posted about him. This of course would be under the assumption I was being objective and more thorough than In my previous post.

I've always found the skeptical approach he used in his research influenced my ability to buy into some of the really outlandish stories. I understand he wants to write interesting books that sell, but even so I find the substance at the heart of his research to be rather convincing.

For now I'm on the fence as to their true identity. I also have issue with their secretive nature, actually I have a big issue with this...but for now I must remain on the fence.

Of course I'm very far beyond trying to influence anyone, so time will hopefully produce some answers.

Good day!
tom
edit on 24-10-2013 by wutz4tom because: typo

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wutz4tom

THX THX for your kind reply.

Yes, Timothy Good is just as . . . alert in a rather 'objective' moderately to strongly skeptical bent . . . in person as he is in his books.

He's British gracious and gentlemanly but still rather straight laced about what the evidence is and what it isn't from his extensive digging and interviewing.

I hope you won't be taking any UFO rides any times soon.

Blessings,

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Another example, aliens gave the US government flying saucers and Gordon Cooper personally flew them.

@ approx. 49 mins - 51 mins

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by wutz4tom

THX THX for your kind reply.

Yes, Timothy Good is just as . . . alert in a rather 'objective' moderately to strongly skeptical bent . . . in person as he is in his books.

He's British gracious and gentlemanly but still rather straight laced about what the evidence is and what it isn't from his extensive digging and interviewing.

I hope you won't be taking any UFO rides any times soon.

Blessings,

hahaha...No it's safe to say I will not be in any hurry to join any space sneaks for ufo rides anytime soon.. (-:

tom
edit on 5-11-2013 by wutz4tom because: typo

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Timothy Good is booked in for the 2nd half of Coast to Coast AM for Thursday 14th November

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Leading UK authority on UFOs and the alien presence, Timothy Good, talks about his work documenting contact between aliens and humans from all across the globe, dating back to 1932, including meetings with military personnel and American presidents.

My hunches are that he will fit in a story of his telepathic experiences with two very human looking aliens in 1960s, one an attractive women who bows at him and another a gentleman who scratches his nose. He will probably mention a few astronauts and name drop a President or two.

Mr. Good may even have something new to add as well

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

mirageman
Timothy Good is booked in for the 2nd half of Coast to Coast AM for Thursday 14th November

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Leading UK authority on UFOs and the alien presence, Timothy Good, talks about his work documenting contact between aliens and humans from all across the globe, dating back to 1932, including meetings with military personnel and American presidents.

My hunches are that he will fit in a story of his telepathic experiences with two very human looking aliens in 1960s, one an attractive women who bows at him and another a gentleman who scratches his nose. He will probably mention a few astronauts and name drop a President or two.

Mr. Good may even have something new to add as well

ok, but he ALWAYS has something new to add and that makes his books worth buying...

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Good's most recent public appearance:
www.examiner.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join