It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone!! My name is Denyego26 and I have been awake since I can remember.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Hi, I would like to introduce myself to everyone here. I am from Peru and I have always been awake. I am in the process of becoming a healer since I believe I have received a calling from Mother. I have been through a lot of experiences with the unknown that often made me ask myself if I was going crazy until I started getting proof that those things I saw/heard/dreamed were messengers/messages. So I am here looking for someone(s) who has been sent to teach me. I believe I can find this person here so please contact me if you have received a calling.
Before I go I would like to share one of the many things I dreamed about that became a reality. More than 2 years ago I dreamed about my daughter in a hospital gown, turquoise. She was placed in front of me by a doctor. I did not see his face nor his body, only his big hands. They were the hands of a tall white man. As he placed her in front of me he said the word "Leukemia". When I woke up I could not even repeat that word, it scared me to death to even find out what Leukemia exactly was. I mean, I had an idea but I was not aware of details. I had her dad take her to the doctor since I thought (I wanted to think) the message meant my daughter was a bit sick. On Friday June 3rd, 2011 my daughter was diagnosed with Leukemia at Children's Medical Center by a tall white doctor.
She is doing great now and has finished chemo.
I would like to share more stories since there are many. If anyone would like to read, let me know. I would love to share.
-Denyego26

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
welcome to a.t.s great to have someone from peru here glad to here your daughter is getting better .

enjoy the forums and have fun

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Thank you very much. I became a member not long ago but I have been here for years.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by denyego26

Hi!! nice to meet you!! If you need anything PM me !!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

denyego26
reply to post by geobro

Thank you very much. I became a member not long ago but I have been here for years.
another lurker
have you heard of Dr simoncini and his baking soda cure for cancer interesting reading and watching .

also many now claim dirty electricity or wifi is causing cancer bye bye bed time for me

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Man...you must be tired...go to bed!

Welcome

Å99

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

I hope your not talking about me you weenie.

Sorry ...denyego26

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

RUFFREADY
reply to post by akushla99

I hope your not talking about me you weenie.

Sorry ...denyego26

I make it a point of never talking about other peoples' 'weenies'!

You should go to bed too!...go on...off you go!

Å99

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I made a pot of coffee and drunk too much of it. Can't sleep for now. What better past time than making friends?

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

It is nice to meet you also! It is my pleasure to be here

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

I have read about it and I am looking for the best "cure" to keep the cancer away.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I can dig it!! LOL!! I'll have a cup!!

watch out!! For the stalkers!! You can trust me though!!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Well I am good getting rid of stalkers, being an exotic woman in this country makes one learn really fast lol

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

denyego26

Well I am good getting rid of stalkers, being an exotic woman in this country makes one learn really fast lol

Well, that is a good thing!! I just did a google map! And it would take me at least 6 nights to get to you!! ( I could rent a plane $$$$$) lol!!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   

RUFFREADY

I can dig it!! LOL!! I'll have a cup!!

watch out!! For the stalkers!! You can trust me though!!

You should probably think about getting a room...haha...ON YOUR OWN

Thank you very much, I'll be here all week.

Å99

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

6 nights? You must be too far for me, but if you are willing to rent a plane I'm sure Mother will make it worth your while.

edit on 15-10-2013 by denyego26 because: bad guess

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   

denyego26

6 nights? You must be on the other side of the US, but if you are willing to rent a plane I'm sure Mother will make it worth your while.

You do know I could do that? Lets talk more. you know how to PM??? (I can't fly now...duh..) But!! Let's be friends and talk!! Then I can fly!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I did not know but now I do

I think I was able to PM you, but still this is all new to me.

-Denyego26

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   

denyego26

I did not know but now I do

I think I was able to PM you, but still this is all new to me.

-Denyego26

haha ,,,(I am so dumb jeezee) I see your PM....now...damn! hahahaha! I am so there now!!! (I hit myself!! ouch!!)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

RUFFREADY

denyego26

Well, that is a good thing!! I just did a google map! And it would take me at least 6 nights to get to you!! ( I could rent a plane $$$$$) lol!!

Dude, put your weenie back in your trousers and stop with the flirting already. She is not interested in you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join