It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madeleine McCann Revisited

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Hi guys,

First off I am sure that this subject has been covered a lot on ATS and I apologise if it has been done before. Also to mods please feel free to move if this forum is not appropriate.

So the McCann's' are due to appear on Crimewatch tonight which focuses on new evidence found by Scotland Yard relating to Madeleine's disappearance from their holiday apartment in Portugal back in 2007.

Now this case has always struck me as being somewhat sinister. The fact that the majority of the world has been exposed to the publicity of this little girls disappearance since 2007, makes me think that if she was alive then surely someone, somewhere must know something... The fact that the investigations into what happened seem to be botched and full of blunders, along with the constant re-visiting of that night by the McCann's in the media make me feel that not all is what it seems.

Children disappear on a daily basis, yet none of them see as much publicity as this little girl did, and generally still does. It is either a desperate mother and father still clinging to hope, which I agree many of us would. Or it is the major murder cover up of the century.

Lets look at the evidence of the British Sniffer dogs brought in to search the apartment and hire car for clues:

So the two dogs that were brought in have 100% success rates in detecting where corpses have been and the presence of human blood. They detected positive 'hits' in several locations of the apartment and in the hire car used by the family.

In this video Gerry mentions murder and appears to look uneasy afterwards, as if he has almost said too much.

And finally there is this, for me which is a big game changer

48 questions that Kate refused to answer. Why would you choose not to answer these very basic questions about the events of that night? The only plausible explanation is that she did not want to incriminate herself. Even while taking legal advice, surely you would answer to be as helpful to the investigation as possible from the outset if you were innocent?

I just do not understand if all this information is available,why the McCanns are not serving time for murder, or manslaughter depending on how you look at it? I mean come on surely the evidence of foul play is obvious for anyone to see. Alarm bells should clearly be ringing.

So ATS what are your thoughts ? Is this the biggest cover up of the century, or was Madeleine McCann genuinely abducted?

edit on 14-10-2013 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Madeleiene is probably dead.
If she was in any kind of sex ring she could be exposed by any peadophile claiming to be an undercover vigilante for a reward. It's not like she's famous and has that unique pupil in her eye.
It's like this she's either in a backyard shed like Jaycee lee Dugard was or she's dead. What kind of idiot would pass the opportunity to be famous for finding the location of this particular girl?

Edit-Then again she could be in a country without media and no one knows shes wanted. This topis is a nuclear mind bomb. Your thoughts divide and then crash into each other and there's an explosive feeling.
edit on 14-10-2013 by Parksie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Parksie

Indeed mate that's what I would of thought. Like terrorists brag about their acts, im sure if someone had her they would brag about it, especially after remaining at large for so long... I firmly believe that Kate and Gerry had a hand in her death.

Watching crimewatch now. Guilt all over their faces...

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

KingDoey
Hi guys,

First off I am sure that this subject has been covered a lot on ATS and I apologise if it has been done before. Also to mods please feel free to move if this forum is not appropriate.

So the McCann's' are due to appear on Crimewatch tonight which focuses on new evidence found by Scotland Yard relating to Madeleine's disappearance from their holiday apartment in Portugal back in 2007.

Now this case has always struck me as being somewhat sinister. The fact that the majority of the world has been exposed to the publicity of this little girls disappearance since 2007, makes me think that if she was alive then surely someone, somewhere must know something... The fact that the investigations into what happened seem to be botched and full of blunders, along with the constant re-visiting of that night by the McCann's in the media make me feel that not all is what it seems.

Children disappear on a daily basis, yet none of them see as much publicity as this little girl did, and generally still does. It is either a desperate mother and father still clinging to hope, which I agree many of us would. Or it is the major murder cover up of the century.

Lets look at the evidence of the British Sniffer dogs brought in to search the apartment and hire car for clues:

So the two dogs that were brought in have 100% success rates in detecting where corpses have been and the presence of human blood. They detected positive 'hits' in several locations of the apartment and in the hire car used by the family.

In this video Gerry mentions murder and appears to look uneasy afterwards, as if he has almost said too much.

And finally there is this, for me which is a big game changer

48 questions that Kate refused to answer. Why would you choose not to answer these very basic questions about the events of that night? The only plausible explanation is that she did not want to incriminate herself. Even while taking legal advice, surely you would answer to be as helpful to the investigation as possible from the outset if you were innocent?

I just do not understand if all this information is available,why the McCanns are not serving time for murder, or manslaughter depending on how you look at it? I mean come on surely the evidence of foul play is obvious for anyone to see. Alarm bells should clearly be ringing.

So ATS what are your thoughts ? Is this the biggest cover up of the century, or was Madeleine McCann genuinely abducted?

edit on 14-10-2013 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)

Watching it myself, can never understand leaving your kids alone while in a foreign country or any country for that matter. I always thought it was them but I think someone did take her the time scales where too tight to get rid of a body between the meal and the press arriving. They will have to live with the guilt of leaving her

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This story is so sad, really heartbreaking.
There have been times, probebly the first time I saw videos on ATS and other sites pointing fingers towards the McCanns, where I was angry enough to jump on that wagon too, of course the Portugese authorities also had the parents considered suspects for quite a long time

But, on balance and having seen some of the new information being presented on crimewatch tonight, all the strange men lurking around the family resort and the revised timeline, makes me think that Madeline's was an organised kidnapping.

I just hope this new info helps find her safe and well, though I feel that unlikely considering the time that has passed.

The only thing that makes me hopeful of any major breakthrough is the high quality of the photo fits, very lifelike and makes me wonder if the MET have some suspects in mind but are actually appealing for evidence from the public, before busting the disgusting pack of degenerate animals.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This is my belief, they did it there is no question in my mind that these two people killed their daughter and are using huge media attention, media and public guilt and the lack of credible evidence to cover it up. but how they did it is a different story. so allow me for a minute to play a game called WHAT HAPPENED? its a little game ive just invented and it basically lays out what i think happened that night, and yes i am writing this after watching Crimewatch - so here goes -

Starts, they put the kids to bed, they make sure they're asleep and then straight away or even a little while later they are about to leave to meet their friends have a little drink and a meal and have an alright time, when Maddy wakes up and starts crying, they try to get her to sleep but she cant so they give her half a sleeping tablet, which if you remember Kate said that she had trouble sleeping while there so that is why she had the tablets.

Once Maddy fell asleep they headed out and went off for their drink. they did do the whole coming back to check on Maddy and the twins but only saw her 'SLEEPING' or at least to their eyes as Kate herself said that she could barely make out the bed.

Then eventually Kate goes back and she realizes that Maddy isn't breathing, so she calls Gerry in a panic he comes to help her and they panic, what are they gonna do, they will go to prison, they will lose the twins (they are panicking so these are the thoughts going through their heads) they decide that they have to remove Maddy from the room.

Kate goes back to the friends and tells them that Maddy is missing while Gerry takes Maddy out of the hotel, there were no camera's as far as i am aware so he would not have been seen. the friend (who saw the man carrying the little girl) says she will go help Gerry look, she hurries and comes across the man carrying the little girl but because its a family resort and is dark doesn't do anything about it. she goes to help Gerry.

then the police and press start to pack the place, and they do their whole someone stole our baby story.

- - -

I know its a stretch to some but think about it, think about the all the strange inconsistencies in their story. i am sorry but this is classic, they panicked and got rid of the body. now i cant say where but there are a few things that they could have done one of which is to bury the body in a church graveyard or holy grounds as in some countries they're not allowed to be dug up or a hundred years.

- -
again my theory, you can poke holes in it now. i've said my piece but i just hope that i am wrong and Maddy returns home but sadly i know im right in that they have done this i dont have evidence so cant prove it which means this is just my opinion but check their story and come back to me and say different.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
i,m not pointing fingers at mcanns for being involved in the disappearing of their child but what i,m screaming out loud and have been since this started is the fact they went out and left their child alone in a foreign country to have a meal and probably to get pissed and no one seems to hold them in contempt.

yeah feel sorry for the loss of their child but they should have been answering questions why they left them unsupervised in the first place or am i in the wrong?

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I remember the day this was posted on 4chan and it caused a huge ruckus. Somebody found photos of a tied up/gagged girl that looked quite a bit like her. Do any of you think there's a possibility that this could be the same girl?

Photo.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by KingDoey

who the ruddy hell leaves their kids home alone anyway never mind alone on holiday

and why have they not been done for that

as they claim "we have not done anything wrong" oh yes you have

home alone thats wrong and they should be punished for that

I do hope with all my heart that madeleine is safe and well somewhere

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Xaphan
I remember the day this was posted on 4chan and it caused a huge ruckus. Somebody found photos of a tied up/gagged girl that looked quite a bit like her. Do any of you think there's a possibility that this could be the same girl?

Photo.

My god, the resemblance is uncanny

That picture gave me chills even if it isn't Madeleine, and for more than just the resemblance. There is all kinds of wrong in that photo, that poor little girl

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Chesterpudlian
This story is so sad, really heartbreaking.
There have been times, probebly the first time I saw videos on ATS and other sites pointing fingers towards the McCanns, where I was angry enough to jump on that wagon too, of course the Portugese authorities also had the parents considered suspects for quite a long time

But, on balance and having seen some of the new information being presented on crimewatch tonight, all the strange men lurking around the family resort and the revised timeline, makes me think that Madeline's was an organised kidnapping.

I just hope this new info helps find her safe and well, though I feel that unlikely considering the time that has passed.

The only thing that makes me hopeful of any major breakthrough is the high quality of the photo fits, very lifelike and makes me wonder if the MET have some suspects in mind but are actually appealing for evidence from the public, before busting the disgusting pack of degenerate animals.

What new information, oh you mean some stuff they've had years to fabricate.

Look if this was a kidnapping with all the surveillance done etc, why just 1 child, surely if you were going to do all they think alleged kidnappers have done you would be doing more than 1. Perhaps there is more than 1, so again if thats the case why focus just on her ?

I still cant get over the fact they still wont take responsibilty for their actions and even after watching that last night i'm still of the opinion that they have a hand in the disappearance

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
If the McCanns wanted to go abroad and destroy one of their children it would be far easier to get rid of madeliene's younger sister since she was still a baby. Murder could be blamed on cot death or she rolled over the balcony ect..

The family didn't have financial problems as a Doctor and a Nurse, plus they can afford to go on holiday so it's unlikely they would sell the most easily identifiable girl to a slave ring.

The family is responsible but not directly responsible.
The kidnappers kidnapped the wrong girl, the odds are against her. most likely dead.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Danny85
This is my belief,

This theory sounds actually halfway plausible.

Otherwise I am not too familiar with this case, just read a little yesterday and was just amazed about the many contradictions there...a lot points to foul-play in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I think this case is the British equivalent to the Caylee Anthony story.

RIP both little girls.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Tsu322
I think this case is the British equivalent to the Caylee Anthony story.

RIP both little girls.

Kind of similar I suppose, except the McCann parents don't have blatant evidence against them like Casey Anthony did, and Kate McCann isn't hot

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by KingDoey

I've always had my own opinions on The Mc Canns and the dissapearence of Madeline, and after watching Crimewatch last night I had to come and post this and see what other people think. My First though when I see the E-Fit of the suspect is that It looked like Gerry - Anyone else think the same? I have uploaded a picture with the E-fit of the left to Gerry on the right.

[IMG]http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x382/FallenAngel114/pic1.jpg[/I MG]

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Its interesting to see that the general consensus of people who have replied see them as guilty, at least to some degree.

Today the social networking sites I use have literally exploded with people claiming theories and beliefs that the McCann's were guilty of foul play. I just don't understand why if so many people think this way, how is there not a further investigation into them, or a deeper analysis by authorities of the evidence claiming to be incriminating towards them? I suppose it is their wealth and status that has helped.

I found the e-fit picture particularly chilling since I too thought it resembled Gerry... Something is definitely not right with the situation whichever way you look at it.

Also I read that Gerry McCann had previously been logged on the sex offenders register for downloading illegal images of children - does anyone know the validity of these claims?

Cheers

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FFS4000

I know, I understand, the raw emotions we all feel about Madeline's disappearance and her overall welfare is strong...and the McCanns haven't done themselves any favours - the mistakes, inconsistencies, attitude is very alarming at times, Trust me, I agree with you!

But if you could save one, just one child that goes missing, why not try to save this one?
Because if the opportunities, resources and support is there, which it is...then they/we/MET have to try... As parents they have to go to the ends of the Earth!

The fact that the McCanns have these resources and are media savvy, is nothing to do with Madeline, she is a child and needs to be home, alive or otherwise and the B*'s who took her caught!

I don't think the McCanns are guilty of anything other than being reckless, stupid parents and masters of media manipulation. They are not smarter than the police, or above the law.

Rightly or wrongly, I get the impression the MET have suspects in mind, perhaps from working with Interpol on other connect cases we don't know about...and are appealing to the public for evidence, not just info, before moving in and charging...

Just the feeling I get! (Rightly or wrongly!)

new topics

join