It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Step

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I located a masionic lodge in my area and I also got the phone number. Should I call or should I go talk in person? What do I say? What questions should I ask?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ruffy
I located a masionic lodge in my area and I also got the phone number. Should I call or should I go talk in person? What do I say? What questions should I ask?

Most Lodges only meet once per month, so if you call you'll probably have to leave a message. Just leave your name and number, mentioning that you would like to speak with someone about possibly pursuing membership.

If you know the date and time of the Lodge meetings, you could go speak in person before the meeting begins. Simply go in and introduce yourself, and tell them you're interested in membership information.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ruffy

Masonic Light's answer is right. Also, the Grand Lodge in your state probably has a web-site with contact info...and the Lodge you found may have one as well.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
thank you for the advice.

top topics

join