It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any benefit to using a Water Ionizer???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Is there any benefit to using a Water Ionizer on your tap water?

I was almost gonna buy one but then I found this site. And the guy went over the science of how they're just a big scam! So I didn't buy one. That link is here:

www.apswater.com...

But then I seen on youtube all kinds of videos saying it is highly effective. So I went to my utility companies website to do some research. As it turns out the PH level they do our tap water at on average is infact 7.6 (the perfect neutral level that's that's the same PH as Fiji Water and Evaon which both come from 2 world famous natural springs).

Where fearmongers on youtube were saying city tap water it's way lower (acidic) coming from the city like 4.6 or something. So that seems to be a lie.

I don't think I'm gonna get one anymore but if you think I'm wrong tell me why???

Like this guy is talking about how your body can be too high or low PH.... Is that even possible??? How is that possible?? The PH gets completely eliminated by your stomachs enzimes before anything goes past that?? So how can body be that much different? Seems odd.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
if you are that worried out your water get a ph tester, easy to use and test it for your self...but as far as fluoride ,chlorine and any other nasties that are lurking well.....99% of illness is caused by diet....filters will only do so much....if you live in a city well you might as well grow yourself an iron gut because u will need it.......generally in my experience the better advertised a product is the worse it works.........if you really want pure water you need a big boat and a lot of storage...go deep into the Antarctic and find some icebergs melt them down and "voila"

please excuse my crassness but sometimes I feel it is needed
edit on 14-10-2013 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
say more

new topics

join