It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Homecoming Queen at Northern Iowa

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Darth_Prime
It's not all about Beauty.

Fair enough.

-Amitaba-

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

winofiend

Tucket

Rikku
reply to post by Tusks

hey! dont you talk about my avatar.

i'm not american so i dont understand the homecoming queen thing or the prom thing.
from what i've learned from american tv, it is pretty stupid and irrelevant.
i think i might be right.

TV is stupid and irrelevant everywhere.

Is it? I think it's a pretty amazing invention, personally. And I think it's awesome how images and sound can travel across air waves (digital now too) and in real time, be displayed on a screen inside a box - or on a screen the width of a few mm. I think that is an astonishing achievement for the human species.

but if you sit in front of it all day and never look at all the other achievements we've made - not me personally, you understand - then well, thats pretty stupid.. and makes you irrelevant.

So, the humans who opt to engage in nothing more than one action out of a countless set of actions, OR the inventions of great minds...

I call it on the humans...

I was trying to prove a point to tusks.

The technology involved with tv is great. Sure. You can find information and be entertained. But for the most part, the stuff I see on tv is stupid and irrelevant.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Allow me to take a moment to remind folks about a sentence that I feel applies here....

DENY IGNORANCE!

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
If the judges at Westminster Kennel club chose a hyena as "Best of Show" the other breed owners would never bring their dogs back.

There are certain disqualifying characteristics for most titles:
-- animated characters don't win Oscars for best Leading Man

--Mules aren't voted best of breed at the Arabian Horse Shows

--Guys(particularly those with their external organs intact) shouldn't win Homecoming Queen titles.

Whether this is PC gone berserk, or a college prank, the results should never have been allowed. I suspect it was heartily approved by the Liberal Faculty at that institution.

But we have obviously reached a point where Nobel Prizes are awarded for Nothing, where most Laws now have Titles that are the reverse of their intent, and where LBGT gets to be what ever they want.
edit on 10/06/2013 by Tusks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
When did we as a nation become tatooed, transvestite, twerking freaks?

I don't know, but is this is what happens to a culture when you take away productive work? The factories are gone, the homebuilders idle. The college graduates moving back in with mom and (step)dad.

Who knows, maybes its the hormones in the water supply from 50 years of pissing estrogen birth control into it, or maybe its from hormone laced meat we consume. Whatever it is, there is something not right about it.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Tusks

As someone who has come so far as a person you'd think he would've picked up some taste in music along the way.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
there must be a butt load of no talent ugly girls at that school.
i mean come on, if your gonna dress like a girl, at least do something. don't pretend to have talent too.
the Milli Vanilli of the transgender world.

fake all around.
edit on 12-10-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Ignorance has been accepted, not denied.

I am amazed and ashamed at what I have seen here.

You should be ashamed of your shallow view of the world. And btw, I would say this to your faces.

All 6'3, 330lbs of tattoo'd non twerking Heterosexual open minded male that I am. I would absolutely get into your faces and call you out for the shallow minded and ignorant people you have shown yourselves to be.

I am ashamed of you. And you should be too.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

SadistNocturne

You should be ashamed of your shallow view of the world. And btw, I would say this to your faces.

All 6'3, 330lbs of tattoo'd non twerking Heterosexual open minded male that I am. I would absolutely get into your faces and call you out for the shallow minded and ignorant people you have shown yourselves to be.

Perhaps you've opened your mind so much, all your common sense fell out.

Your health and self image would almost certainly improve if you could lose 120#.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Sometimes i can't believe people are that.. can act that way

these "Key Words" "Liberal" "Gay Agenda" "Progressive"

it has to be that right? because why would Students Vote for a Transgendered person based on her personality, or what she has done at her school, no one knows her background or her personally

but it's easy to call her a freak, or other Transgendered people "freaks" because they don't fit your view of "America" or the world.

Ignorance has been accepted by many, and it;s sad...

we are Human...

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Tusks

SadistNocturne

Your health and self image would almost certainly improve if you could lose 120#.

You, my friend, wouldn't have the cajones to say that to my face.

You're weak and a coward, hiding behind your keyboard. You have no idea of who I am, how I became what I am today, or where I was yesterday.

I am laughing at you, at telling me to lose 120lbs. How I'd feel better about myself. You know nothing about me, and clearly about nothing else, either.

Hope you all enjoy this thread being closed. I can feel it coming in 3...2....1.....

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Tusks

SadistNocturne

The point is simple... people have the right to love other people.. if you have an issue with it, you fail at life...

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SadistNocturne

These threads get closed because the gay thought police wont allow any discussion of the subject that is critical. Hint Hint.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

SadistNocturne

Tusks

SadistNocturne

You're weak and a coward, hiding behind your keyboard. You have no idea of who I am, how I became what I am today, or where I was yesterday.

I am laughing at you, at telling me to lose 120lbs. How I'd feel better about myself. You know nothing about me, and clearly about nothing else, either.

Hope you all enjoy this thread being closed. I can feel it coming in 3...2....1.....

Well, this certainly says a lot about you. But, let's get back to topic --is this selection a PC deal, or a Prank? and why did school officials allow it to occur??.
edit on 10/06/2013 by Tusks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Tusks

SadistNocturne

Tusks

SadistNocturne

Well, this certainly says a lot about you. Let's get back to topic.

it sadly says alot about you.. and it's encased in this thread for all time...

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

I never called the HCQ a "freak"...I just inferred they were ugly.
For example; were I to be approached by them in a bar, nothing would have happened because I considered them too unattractive for my tastes. It never would have gotten to a point where, to my dismay, I discovered a sausage where a pocket ought to be.
As you alluded, perhaps they were just the nicest, sweetest person you'd ever want to meet and THAT'S why they won. (I.E.; every other contestant was a vapid, shallow shell of a human being.)
Maybe the students just decided to mess with the "established order" of school politics and threw a wrench in the works en-masse. (Once more, just pure speculation on my part.)
There could have been any number of reasons.
Bottom line though, I never refered to them as a freak.

-Amitaba-

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
If it was based on personality and talent and so on, things that actually matter, I don't mind it. This is just a factor of transgender people coming out of the closet more. Eventually, one of them will come out and do things better than others and get positive attention. This is also a factor of technology getting better and thus transgender surgeries and hormone therapy are also getting better.

The cat is out of the bag! No going back now.
edit on 12-10-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

I agree. I don't understand the big deal about it. The homecoming prom thing I mean.

Anyways YAY for him, her... But wasn't he already a queen?
Couldn't resist

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Count Chocula

I don't know, but is this is what happens to a culture when you take away productive work? The factories are gone, the homebuilders idle. The college graduates moving back in with mom and (step)dad.

Who knows, maybes its the hormones in the water supply from 50 years of pissing estrogen birth control into it, or maybe its from hormone laced meat we consume. Whatever it is, there is something not right about it.

I can only guess how badly the girls in the contest felt about the travesty to which they had been subjected.

The more I consider it, the more I am convinced it is part of the agenda of those in power to destroy both the Family and the social fabric of Christianity. And the number of PC replies on this thread bolsters that suspicion.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Tusks

Count Chocula

I can only guess how badly the girls in the contest felt about the travesty to which they had been subjected.

The more I consider it, the more I am convinced it is part of the agenda of those in power to destroy both the Family and the social fabric of Christianity. And the number of PC replies on this thread bolsters that suspicion. [/quote

Rut-roh....Christianity...now there's a four letter word.

Lord forbid, that *anything* attack the fabled "social fabric" of Christianity.

Because you know, individuality is dangerous to the survival of Christianity. So is independent thought.

Be careful, sinners.

The sheep are armed with small black books. And they're pissed.

<< 1    3 >>

join