It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Great is Our God: Louie Giglio - An Incredible Perspective

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
If you ever wondered how Great our God is but couldn't wrap your head around that concept here is a video for you. The concept of how Great our God is, has for the most part evaded most of us because we can barely comprehend our own galaxy let alone our Creator. The cosmos is not only abstract but something we barely think about even though we reside inside it. The same can be said about our DNA.

Here is a lecture to bring you a closer view in a way that will bring you awe, wonder and humility in a closeness that is Spirit filled. This will make you feel like a child in the process of discovery and amazement.

A perspective that you will absolutely understand in a way that you never truly comprehended because our Creator is truly Great and unparalleled in Majesty. Here is a journey through our solar system, universe and cellular miracle of life all brought together from this little beautiful blue rock.

We worship an uncontested God and looking through inside this marvelous perspective you will be brought closer to that absolute miracle of HIS Glory and what it is to have been Created through HIM beginning with one little cell, one molecule, one little atom. It is truly a wonder.

I pray that you will find the wonder and enjoyment that I did watching this because sometimes in this life it is easy to forget and lose sight of such splendor and Glory of God. This is the Love Story of our Creator in perspective.

This is a story of how much HE Loves us with an incredible perspective that will bring you closer to HIM.

Enjoy.

Mystery of everything created in the universe laid out in scripture. The grand design of the Cross.
Colossians 1:15-20
King James Version (KJV)

15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

edit on 11-10-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I am still waiting for someone to explain how god having a bear
murder 40 children for making fun of a man is defined as love.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
it was interesting. he goes into great detail about large numbers. to express points regarding how infinite god is and such.

but i lost interest at around the laminin discussion.
because its shaped like a cross, suddenly its proof of successful prophecy from bible scripture.

like come on now... symbolism? and very basic shapes at that. sometimes a person just needs to accept a coincidence when they see it.

i mean its very telling when the faithful needs to lecture on with pseudo-science to reassure others they are on the right path. and its pretty easy to talk and talk and talkkkkkk about nothing for a long time. as long as you sound enthusiastic in just the right way, those born-again, born-again's will go home feeling inspired and might open up the bible for once this year.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Bisman

Sometimes it is the simple things that are meant to confound the wise. It is a synchronicity that the universe and every living thing shares and that is never a coincidence but a 'design' with purpose.

When you think about it, it is spectacular because it really is simpler than what we could have ever imagined and it is through science that these discoveries are coming out only they are serving as confirmation as to what The Bible wrote about at a time when a technological science did not exist.

None of these things serve as coincidences. If anything it is a masterpiece that exceeds all human understanding. There have been very few minds in the world that have been able to capture one small granule of such immensity and the more that is discovered between the world of the universe, cosmos and our DNA the more the world will continue to be astounded because HIS Fingerprint is upon it all.

The few minds that I always think about with this regard is Leonardo de Vinci and Michaelangelo, Nikola Tesla to name a few were prodigies whom in their time were hundreds of years ahead grasping mysteries that the world around them were blind and deaf to in understanding. Minds that could reach into the great cosmos and pull out of it tiny pieces of the mysteries that they tried to share.

Thank you for taking the time to watch it, I hope there was something beneficial for you in a fruitful way.

edit on 12-10-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I'm sorry but any theology you'd learn from a King James bible would be misleading. God travels in a physical craft;

Isaiah
2:2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

Exalted- to lift.

Exodus 19:18 And Mount Sinai was altogether on a smoke, because the Lord descended upon it in fire: and the smoke thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount quaked greatly.

That's a hard landing!

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

No person has ascended to heaven without God coming down first to bring them up, heaven translates to sky

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

My LORD and my GOD!

Please Bless Egyptia and this thread and all of her family!

In the MIGHTY Name of the Father, and of the Son Jesus Christ, and The Holy, Holy, HOLY Spirit!

Amen, AlleluYah and AMEN!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bloodreviara

2 Kings 2:23-24, “Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number.”

Why would God allow two bears to kill 42 young lads simply for saying Elisha was bald? Let’s take a look. Elisha was traveling from Jericho to Bethel when a group of young men verbally accosted him. 42 is a large number of people, and they were probably an organized group who had gone out to challenge Elisha. Their mockery implied a malicious intent; especially when the culture of the time insisted on showing respect to their elders. Furthermore, the statement “go up you baldhead!” has cultural significance. First of all, “go up” is probably a reference to Elisha’s predecessor, Elijah, ascending to heaven (2 Kings 2:11). In other words, they are stating they want Elisha gone; and since Elijah had gone on to the “next world,” the implication is they wanted Elisha dead. Also, the epithet ‘baldhead’ was one of “contempt in the East, applied to a person even with a bushy head of hair.” 1 Lepers had to shave their heads, so such a statement could easily have been a deliberate and malicious insult, something dangerous in a mob that can quickly get out of hand.

Given the challenge of the youths, their intimidating number which could constitute a mob, their veiled threat, the contemptuous attitude, and the fact that Elisha was the prophet of God, the Lord allowed the youths to be destroyed.

Anything else you need help understanding, my friend?

May God Bless you and your entire Family,

In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit,

Amen

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ScottProphhit

The One Who Is and Who Created All and Is All and Everything exists through Him does not ride in a space craft, space crafts would have to ride In Him to even EXIST to begin with!

UFO's and space-aliens or "extra terrestrials" do NOT exist, ONLY inter-dimensional beings, known to the Wise and Enlightened as Fallen Angels / Demonic Beings / Evil Spirits, exist, there are NO little green men or martians, only us humans, our little blue planet, and the Angels and Fallen Angels existing in the Heavenly Realm, NOTHING else in the ENTIRE Universe, visible OR invisible.

God bless,

Alleluia, Amen

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

godlover25
reply to post by ScottProphhit

The One Who Is and Who Created All and Is All and Everything exists through Him does not ride in a space craft, space crafts would have to ride In Him to even EXIST to begin with!

UFO's and space-aliens or "extra terrestrials" do NOT exist, ONLY inter-dimensional beings, known to the Wise and Enlightened as Fallen Angels / Demonic Beings / Evil Spirits, exist, there are NO little green men or martians, only us humans, our little blue planet, and the Angels and Fallen Angels existing in the Heavenly Realm, NOTHING else in the ENTIRE Universe, visible OR invisible.

God bless,

Alleluia, Amen

Nah I could use a hundred bible quotes showing crafts of God and Elohiym. He created multiple universes, there's 10, how do angels travel down through "heavens" down to earth and then carry prophets up back through them?
edit on 12-10-2013 by ScottProphhit because: changed "them" to prophet

top topics

join