It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Townsville

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 05:19 AM
link   
This morning on the radio a woman rang in and reported seeing a UFO fly over Castle Hill in the middle of Townsville on Friday night around 9.30ish. The DJ asked her if it could have been a meteor, but she said it was huge, round and green with a tail out the back and travelling very fast.

For those of you who dont know, Castle Hill sits right in the middle of Townsville (Queensland, Australia) and is not far from the airforce base.

The DJ asked for anyone else who had seen it to call in but I dont know if anyone did because I had to start work.

Did anyone else from the area hear anything about it??

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:13 AM
link   
No Ihave never heard of it, anyways the people on the radio station wouldn't believe it because they probably have no knowlwdge of the paranormal whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Yeah, and to honest, id do that for a five pound bet.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Call out the Powerpuff Girls!

Sorry 'bout that...those with kids and cartoon network will get it.

I'd recommend calling the Air Force base, for a possible identification...otherwise, scour the local papers for a story on it....

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the powerpuff girls thats a good one

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   

The DJ asked her if it could have been a meteor, but she said it was huge, round and green with a tail out the back and travelling very fast.

Funny, that description sounds just like a meteor.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
there has being another sighting last week around 20:00-21:30 my nephews granmother live on the strand and she stated that her and her husband and a few niehbours had seen 3 bright white orbs come across the ocean and then lost sight of them as thay went behind some trees. i work nights at a resturant down the strand and i do remeber hearing low flying blackhawks (not un common in this city ) but uncommon for them to be flying so low and that late at night............also if i remember correctly the night townsville had that mini tornado strange green lights were seen in the sky about 5-6am

new topics

top topics

join