It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama OKs illegals’ march on Mall, still blocks Americans..not true..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
What is going on with this country... why doesnt anyone see anything wrong with this??
more i research the more im getting aggravated ...

i didnt see this posted, so i went ahead and did it myself..
if it is in the wrong thread. or already been posted then delete this.

NOT TRUE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dailycaller.com...
edit on 8-10-2013 by BOPcaj because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2013 by BOPcaj because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

“They’re going to be allowed to go [ahead] because it is a First Amendment activity,”

What? Now the US government supports also terrorists that are INSIDE the US? Those claiming help from the constitution are now terrorists, no? Or maybe it doesn't concern people that aren't citizen?
Could they still use the argument of the 1st amendment, tho?

Yes, you are right. It looks pretty messed up. And I'm outside of the US...

But don't worry, our own leaders seem to show signs of the same mental illness as yours...

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
backing the constitution now... for some idiotic reason.
but when i try and use a video camera to record in public areas. im labeled as a terrorist..(when video taping certain authority figures that work for the people)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Talk about making an obvious hit piece. The amount of stuff made up in it is laughable. First it's not illegals marching. It's the National Hispanic Foundation for the Arts, with its partners CASA de Maryland, the AFL-CIO and the SEIU.
This may come as a shock to some people like the idiot that wrote this article but just because a person is a Latino doesn't automatically mean they are illegal.

Camino Americano: Concert and March for Immigrant Dignity and Respect

On Tuesday, October 8, 2013, the National Hispanic Foundation for the Arts, with its partners CASA de Maryland, the AFL-CIO, SEIU and many others, will present Camino Americano: Concert and March for Immigrant Dignity and Respect on the National Mall in Washington, D.C.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

thank you for clearing that up.
i was sitting here stunned....

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Now there ya go Texas. Hold a rally for illegals and when they all show up, file them into buses and deport them. I can't believe the tactics the right will use to inflame others. Because you know, "he's gay and he'll take your guns" kind of thing. Bigger shame on anyone who believes this tomfoolery. Well that's the right, fair and balanced,

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
is on is Fox news right now...march for imigration reform

all the other things shut down, and this is OK?

No barricades? No arrests?
Why didn't the president assign extra forces to keep people out of this park like he has so many others

Oh, right hypocrisy.
Somebody needs to shut down the white house, it seems to be the biggest waste of public funds
X

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcouncil=wisdom

most likely a race conflict.......

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

buster2010
Talk about making an obvious hit piece. The amount of stuff made up in it is laughable. First it's not illegals marching. It's the National Hispanic Foundation for the Arts, with its partners CASA de Maryland, the AFL-CIO and the SEIU.
This may come as a shock to some people like the idiot that wrote this article but just because a person is a Latino doesn't automatically mean they are illegal.

On Tuesday, October 8, 2013, the National Hispanic Foundation for the Arts, with its partners CASA de Maryland, the AFL-CIO, SEIU and many others, will present Camino Americano: Concert and March for Immigrant Dignity and Respect on the National Mall in Washington, D.C.

Buster are you really that stupid, or just a shill for the Progressive left? Any fool recognizes this rally for what the true intent is. The vast majority of them are also likely to be illegal aliens. Putting a happy face on as an faux Artsy festival is delusional like may of your other posts. And BTW the Unions need all the new member they can get illegal or otherwise. Their arm twisting, knee breaking, graft corrupting days are over. Their boy in the WH can't save them. The outrage is that the administration gestapo blocks access to veterans ( yes the memorial is closed and guarded) while allowing this travesty of a demonstration to proceed. The voting public will remember and the 2014 elections will decimate the out of touch liberal left.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bladerunner44

Any fool recognizes this rally for what the true intent is. The vast majority of them are also likely to be illegal aliens.

You sound like that racist Nazi Joe Arpaio they are Latino so more than likely they are illegal. If you have a problem with illegal immigration then start busting the people that give them jobs.

The outrage is that the administration gestapo blocks access to veterans ( yes the memorial is closed and guarded) while allowing this travesty of a demonstration to proceed.

You may want to check your facts the vets have been given the go ahead. They received it when the ok for this protest was given.

Texas vets pay homage to WWII memorial

Twenty four veterans from Second World War and the Korean War and 80 8th graders from Trinity Valley School enjoyed a visit to the memorial, officially closed during the government shutdown, but open to veterans groups – and others who moved the barriers to get in.

“We are allowing the First Amendment demonstration to go forward,” said Park Ranger Sandra Tennyson, who was standing by the barricaded entrance that faced the Washington Monument. “Our main job is to inform visitors that it’s closed.” Periodically another ranger would close the barricade until someone trying to get out would ask that it be opened.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bladerunner44

Yes he/she, they are. Disinfo runs rapid to cover the truth.

They closed this park off for war veterans but, an exception was made from our great people pushing (Pelosi, Facebook crook dude, etc...)for all the illegal, undocumented, 50 million plus to grant them citizenship, and all the wonderful things all of us Legal Immigrants had to fight for.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

"You may want to check your facts the vets have been given the go ahead. They received it when the ok for this protest was given"

Dope, the vets pushed their way in, check the videos. The administration let them stay after they were already in. That's completely different than granting permission in advance to groups representing non citizens whose only claim on this country is the ability to hike or swim.
edit on 8-10-2013 by bladerunner44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

bladerunner44

"You may want to check your facts the vets have been given the go ahead. They received it when the ok for this protest was given"

Dope, the vets pushed their way in, check the videos. The administration let them stay after they were already in. That's completely different than granting permission in advance to groups representing non citizens whose only claim on this country is the ability to hike or swim.
edit on 8-10-2013 by bladerunner44 because: (no reason given)

Are you simple or what? You said the vets were still being harassed and that's not the truth.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

bladerunner44

RACIST, RACIST, RACIST!!!!!!!

That's the progressive's typical answer when you have them beat, as Buster proved.

You're absolutely right, this is insane. This administration doesn't care about older vets, they will probably vote Republicans, but all these illegals...well that is good for them.

It's insane...this imbecile needs to be impeached, A.S.A.P. hopefully no later than 2014 when the Republicans take the Senate.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
If the Federal Monuments and parks are closed for one...they should be closed for all. The First Ammendment argument is fine, so all the vets need to do to visit any memorial is to claim they are promoting free speech.

These people advocating rights for illegals are committing treason in my opinion. Imagine...advocating something which begins with the word "Illegal". How asinine are people anyway??
So tired of everyone besides citizens getting all kinds of goodies from the government which is supposed to be protecting OUR rights.

If illegals want amnesty, tell them to make Mexico reciprocate by changing their own immigration laws...its called quid pro quo.

Can't wait until someone starts the war...because the only amnesty will be a quick lead injection and a shallow pit to put the worthless bodies in.

Demanding rights from a country you aren't even a citizen of is tantamount to me wanting the right to smoke some pot because its legal in Amsterdam. Oh...but if I get caught with a joint right now, Ill goto jail fot a midemeanor. An illegal committed a FELONY the moment they crossed the border...but that's okay. Fricken twilight zone around here.

There should be a law against liberals procreating and contaminating the gene pool...but I'm afraid it may be too late.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

buster2010

buster2010, come on admit to the rest of the story.
Maybe you didn't get all the facts yourself, call your supervisor over to your cubicle and get a day old update.

Several members of Congress are in attendance at the event, including GOP Reps. Mario Diaz-Balart (R-FL) and Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL). Sen. Bob Menendez (D-NJ) is expected to join the event soon as well, an organizer confirmed to Breitbart News.
Scores of Democratic House members also began arriving shortly after 12:30 PM on golf carts. House Minority Leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) is scheduled to speak as well, as are many different labor union officials. Washington, D.C. mayor Vince Gray is slated to address the group too.

Illegal immigrants and union members have been chanting “Si Se Puede!” the Spanish slogan of the United Farm Workers which President Barack Obama adapted for his “Yes we can!” campaign slogan.

The event on the National Mall, which is supposed to be closed because of the ongoing government shutdown but to which the Obama administration granted exception for today's rally, is heavily funded by organizations like the labor unions and amnesty special interest lobbyists sponsoring it. At least four jumbotrons and an elaborate setup of port-a-potties, special event fencing, tents, and raised and lighted stages are set up across the National Mall.

Now who would we need Amnesty for? Oh yes, that group you left out.

"The Senate bill would double the number of guest workers and add 30 million mostly lower-skill legal immigrants over the next ten years. Today’s rally is designed to pressure the House to pass similar legislation," he explained. "There’s something odd about House leaders like Nancy Pelosi protesting on the Mall to get jobs for illegal aliens and pushing legislation to reduce job opportunities for US citizens. The House must resist calls to replace struggling workers and instead fight for the public interest and to restore our shrinking middle class.”

www.breitbart.com... ro-amnesty-forces-rally-on-National-Mall
washingtonexaminer.com... igns-say-national-mall-closed-but-immigration-reform-rally-is-a-go/article/2536957

At least eight Democratic lawmakers were arrested Tuesday at an immigration rally on the National Mall in Washington.
The staff of Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minn., confirmed to Al Jazeera that Ellison, who sat in the middle of Independence Avenue together with other House Democrats, had planned his act of civil disobedience to push for a law that, among other things, would allow millions of undocumented immigrants to apply for U.S. citizenship.

america.aljazeera.com... awmakers-arrestedatimmigrationrally.html

If you happen to look at the signs the protesters are holding at the different websites associated with this thread, you'll notice the poster, Citizenship For 11 Million, Why who legal immigrates with G/C's require Citizenship when it's very easy to apply for, Legally!
I did it.
edit on 9-10-2013 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
No it's totally true.
I love getting, and then believing news, that's generated
by Breitbarts racist ghost, AM radio shock jocks, and Fox & Friends.
Good stuff indeed. Helps otherwise outwardly racist folks
think there is another reason for their misplaced hate.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Yes, it's very simple it's still freaking closed what part of that don't you understand. You're just a leftist troll trying to stir pointless debate. You're wrong and stupid

This from an article written today: “We are allowing the First Amendment demonstration to go forward,” said Park Ranger Sandra Tennyson, who was standing by the barricaded entrance that faced the Washington Monument. “Our main job is to inform visitors that it’s closed.”

Read more here: www.star-telegram.com...=cpy
edit on 9-10-2013 by bladerunner44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This video was in my inbox YouTube and damn if it didn't bring a tear to my eyes. Vets get arrested for honoring those that did die for us in WW2-Vietnam. One solider is fighting for the suicides in the Military
. They all want to bring those Wars to an end for the 'Empire' and it's take over of those Countries on lies.

I love the older Vets... One guy says... When people were trying to kill him the bullets didnt stop because of a cerfew. This is just so sad! I wish there were more Americans there to support them.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

From the quoted site;

The Concert will focus not only on the need for immigration reform but also on halting the deportation of immigrants for noncriminal reasons, especially those that result in the separation of families.

Seems to me the first immigrants to be deported for criminal activities are the illegal immigrants committing felony crimes and then illegal immigrants because they have, could it be, illegally immigrated? One thing to remember about legal immigration as well, it comes with rules and one of those rules is that you don't commit crimes.

The Action is for a "Concert and March for Immigrant Dignity and Respect." I am all for giving immigrants that have legally immigrated all the respect they deserve, it's hard changing countries. Like any group, breed within a species or race, you're gonna have some bad apples, should we give them respect as well? I don't think so. This alleged concert and march seems nothing more than a "let's-support-the-illegal-immigrants-so-they-can-have-welfare-and-healthcare-and-live-on-somebody-else's-dime-for-the-sake-of-the-children" program, which of course Barry Oblivion seems to have no problems supporting as well. I mean, if you're going to collapse an economy and destroy a country, go large or go home!

Cheers - Dave

top topics

<<   2 >>

join