It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I do not have permission to post here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I'm getting this message when trying to reply to a thread. I'd like an explanation please.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Battlefresh

i've seen this a couple times when i went to post a reply.
it was always right when a thread was closed or removed.

edit on 7-10-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

You cannot post because you have not posted enough yet. Some of the forums have been blasted by trolls slamming them all to heck.

So they created a rule to keep new people from spamming certain forums such as the 9/11 forums.

Hope that helps.

Lizard

P.s. If you are just trying to post in a thread then I am not entirely sure why you cannot post. Possibly closed thread.
edit on 7-10-2013 by TheLotLizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Usually as said above that will happen if the thread is removed while you are in the middle of replying.
Which thread is it happening on?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
It was a new thread about Elvis. I believe the topic is still active. It had some interesting information regarding Nixon and Howard Hughes. I was only trying to compliment the OP.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

i believe all elvis threads lately are closed.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
It is in the research forum and you don't have permission to post there.

Sorry about the edits. I was making sure....I can't post their either. You need a "title"

edit on 10/7/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Battlefresh
It was a new thread about Elvis. I believe the topic is still active. It had some interesting information regarding Nixon and Howard Hughes. I was only trying to compliment the OP.

That tread is in the "research" forum. You have to be scholarily to post there.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Several forums are restricted. As has been pointed out the Research forum is one of those. Collaborative Fiction and the Debate forum are others. You need special status. Ie: Scholar, Writer and Fighter statuses respectively.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Thanks for clearing that up guys. For a minute I thought I was being gagged! Phew...reading too many conspiracies!

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Battlefresh

LOL, a thread about Elvis.

That 'splains it then.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

intrepid
Several forums are restricted. As has been pointed out the Research forum is one of those. Collaborative Fiction and the Debate forum are others. You need special status. Ie: Scholar, Writer and Fighter statuses respectively.

Its happened two times in my lifetime, and the thread that appeared was not the one I was responding to at all," The Insect Specie and why they continue to stubbornly refuse to cross-breed" (the intended thread). What I was bounced to was "Carburetor Rebuilding standards up to the minute; for the 164 Volvo: plans available LINKHERE". (not allowed to post, off limits..I was stunned) as it seemed the topic so mundane, esoteric, mysterious even now that I ponder it. What is the 'writer' designation, I am a writer but prefer to call myself something completely foreign and obtuse. I am a typer proven and refuse to align myself to lame old moldy definitions of what a typer/writer actually is (one that could potencially suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome).
edit on 9-10-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

hounddoghowlie

i believe all elvis threads lately are closed.

Yes. Elvis has left the forum.

new topics

top topics

join