It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Park Service OKs immigration reform rally on 'closed' National Mall

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
While the administration is shutting down national monuments, parks, mountains, parts of oceans and throwing folks out of their homes if on federal land never let it be said they won't do anything to further their immigration agenda. Even if they have to open up the closed National Mall while barricading WWII vets from their memorial.

Park Service OKs immigration reform rally on 'closed' National Mall

A planned immigration reform rally will take place on the National Mall on Tuesday even though the site is closed due to the government shutdown. Organizers for the "Camino Americano: March for Immigration Reform" were spotted Monday setting up a stage and equipment on the National Mall for the rally which will take place on Tuesday.

The administration says screw the veterans but never misses a chance to help out the illegal aliens. Pathetic, once again.
edit on 844pm4545pm22013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
We have scum running the country.

Okay to have a rally for a cause that the President supports, but we have to make sure that no one treads a foot on the WWII Memorial.

BTW, is what I hear true...That the White House is considered part of the National Park System.... and there shouldn't be anyone living there while the government is 'shut down'???

edit on 7-10-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
So the Vets cannot be permitted to see THEIR memorial and more money is spent to close it in their face than to just leave it be.

Oh.. but illegals can have a big criminal party. No big deal there. Of course not. It's America after all...where good people lose and criminals win, every single day right now.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yep, that about sums it up.
2nd

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
"Our Greatest Generation" is of no use. Illegal immigrants however are a treasure trove of voters and potential government ballooning programs just waiting for a home.

it boggles the mind...

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Surly whats national belongs to the Americans citizens, not the government?

I don't understand how governments which are there to represent the people, have authority to close down nationally owned land.

Americans are hostages of their own government.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

WTF?????

This is insanity and nothing more than our current administration shoving it in every Americans face that as citizens we get punished, while allowing those whom don't even legally have a standing in our country do as they please???

kk, time for me to put myself in a corner and justify why I even want to remain alive anymore.......

Honestly, the only reason I can think of, is to be able to help my fellow Americans whom want their country back. Not by whining and fighting over which corrupt politicians are the lesser of two evils, but being brave enough as our WWII Vets were to rise up in civil disobedience to show the ridiculousness of our pending tyrannical government.....

Other than that, I am ready for whomever or whatever created me, to end my miserable existence on this insane asylum called Earth.......

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

seeker1963
reply to post by Bassago

Other than that, I am ready for whomever or whatever created me, to end my miserable existence on this insane asylum called Earth.......

Patriots usually all come to that realization when the rubber meets the road. However there are still some good reasons for hanging in there.

1. We can stand with each other when the SHTF.
    2. These threads show up on Google and others may read and feel the same.
    3. We can work through this crap and find a solution.

Plus you post great stuff.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
My my my...
I'm rarely at a loss for words but in this case there's nothing I can say that wouldn't breach T&C to convey my true feelings about this.
WW2 vets denied but illegal aliens allowed.
At least the Nazis had the decency to wear uniforms to distinguish which side was which. (not a reference to the illegal aliens btw)

ETA: I just saw in the article Nancy Pelosi is planning on attending. Who'd have guessed?
edit on 7-10-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added snarkiness!

edit on 7-10-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

My my my...
I'm rarely at a loss for words but in this case there's nothing I can say that wouldn't breach T&C to convey my true feelings about this.
WW2 vets denied but illegal aliens allowed.
At least the Nazis had the decency to wear uniforms to distinguish which side was which.

Ain't that the damned truth?!

It will be interesting to see if this information gets out in time for those whom are against "illegals" having more rights than legal citizens to get out there to protest against this, as well as whom will be arrested in the whole process............

I swear, Obama is intentionally instigating this kind of insanity so that he can push the "Martial Law" button! The hell with nuclear war, we have a POTUS whom is proving the "Cloward and Piven Strategy" is his Bible, and he hates the citizens of the country he is bound by law to represent!

As far as I am concerned, the person the most responsible for dividing this country and crapping on the Constitution is our current POTUS! I can't even bring myself to say his name anymore, because it is like invoking the name of evil incarnate.......dabbling with a OUJI board is actually becoming more appealing....
edit on 7-10-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Just when I thought the cesspool of filth disguised as politicians could not sink any lower. . . .

they do this.

I am ashamed and embarrassed by my government.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

muse7

Liberals have to have childish propaganda cartoons drawn for them so their little childish ignorant minds can understand how to think.

And of course no liberal thought can be completed without playing the race card!

Cute...
edit on 7/10/13 by xstealth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Hello Muse wondered when you'd pop up.

So you're indicating by the pic you posted that 1) the administration had nothing to do with this and 2) it's once again the Tea Party either responsible and/or upset over this.

I'd ask them but I don't know any Tea Party members. Do you really not see the injustice of this action in regard to shutting out vets and citizens at national parks and sites but holding a rally for illegals and progressives, on the National Mall no less. Looks like a kick in the teeth to me.

edit on 923pm1515pm42013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Back to the race card again I see..........how pathetic..........

Damn shame I can't dislike a politician because of what they do, without someone as insecure as your self to say it is based on the color of their skin...........how sad it must be to be you!

I am sure Martin Luther King would be ashamed of your cowardly tactics as well.....sigh

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Yet another slap in the face to the American citizens. Illegals get catered to once again.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

"Obama" ran for president.

"Obama" wanted the leadership position.

"Obama" is crying now because leadership is hard?

His supporters crying because leadership is hard?

Give me an effing break!

ETA an Obama training video

edit on 7-10-2013 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
It used to be I would read some news report about another government outrage happening a few times a year. Then that increased to about one a month. Then it was once a week, then everyday. Now I only need to check every couple of hours to read about another one!

Arrrrggh! Words cannot express my contempt!

ETA: I just looked over the recent posts and would like to say it's more like half a dozen outrages an hour.
edit on 7-10-2013 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added last line.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hmmm...sure would be a shame if some group of US citizens, like WWII vets were to place all those illegals under arrest. Especially since some conditions don't have to occur during a citizen's arrest that officers have to follow.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Bassago

The administration says screw the veterans but never misses a chance to help out the illegal aliens. Pathetic, once again.
edit on 844pm4545pm22013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

Actually the Administration opened memorials to Veterans?

National Park Service to keep WW II Memorial open to veterans
articles.washingtonpost.com...

And this rally was permitted under the "First Amendment"..

Susana Flores, a spokesperson for the rally, confirmed for the Washington Examiner that the Park Service will allow the event to take place under the group's rights granted by the First Amendment

washingtonexaminer.com...

Which applies to all scheduled Rally at the National Mall...not just Immigration reform.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join